PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
higuys

Omg wtf on this stupid achievement?

Yup you guessed it Purewal Memorial Cup... Bullshit i've tryed this 3 times and nothing?! WTF. I've used nothing but OJ then OJ and Quickstep and pain killer. Those are acceptable right? But the achievement doesn't pop? I think i drank a soda once...But nothing's wrong with that.
higuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
xOhNoes11

I OhNoes I's Gamercard
Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
musicman4523

GNOMEassassin23's Gamercard
I feel your pain, I'm having the same problem my last 2 attempts. The first try I screw up myself.
musicman4523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
higuys

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOhNoes11 View Post
Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.
I never even touched a Psychopath before. I always just wait and wait and do just the cases.
higuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:03 AM   #5
xOhNoes11

I OhNoes I's Gamercard
Odd, I guess it really is the Sandbox progress. I jumped in a game with someone and they reset their Sandbox and then went through the game.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #6
Chrstphr890

SILENT PING890's Gamercard
so using one in sandbox stops you from getting the achievement in storymode?
Chrstphr890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #7
BGnasty

BGnasty's Gamercard
Isn't it possible to just sit inside the Safe House for the entire 72 hours and get the achievement that way?
Old 01-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #8
Phoenix2884

Capcom may have patched it. I bought the game about a week ago and started playing it this week. I unlocked the Purewal Memorial Cup last night on my first play through and I only drank orange juice, while only giving orange juice to survivors. I thought I messed it up because I picked up a coffee while trying to talk to a survivor, but I guess it doesn't register you picking up the things that void the achievement.

I didn't feed Snowflake but I fought the chef. I killed him before he could do any force feeding.

I've heard of cases where people only drink orange juice and only give it to survivors but the achievement doesn't unlock. Either it is a glitch or they're not remembering something else they ate by accident.
Phoenix2884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #9
Mapmakermaster

Mapmakermaster's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me. I only drank orange juice and the achievement didn't pop.
Mapmakermaster is offline   Reply With Quote