PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Joe Danger: Special Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Sandbox thread

So i've been playing around alot with the level editor and its alot of fun. I've managed to create some pretty awesome difficult levels so far. The level editor is super user friendly though once you get the hang of how it works you can really create almost anything!

Anybody else been playing with the editor? Anybody care to swap some levels? I challenge anyone who's platforming savvie to beat my level. Its quite hard but ive setup checkpoints throughout and it does end! If you can make it to the end. Likewise if you make a cool or hard level brag about it or post it in this thread. I encourage you to make challenges for other users.

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton

Last edited by Bum Commando; 12-24-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
rypo

puzzled rypo's Gamercard
I've been messing with it a little, but I have one question. How do you place a finish line in the level? My levels just go on forever.
rypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The finish line is automatically put shortly after the last obstacle you place in the last part of the level you create . When you create level 1-1 and then make a level in 1-2 the levels play out in sequence so if you want to create a long level create checkpoints at the benning of levels 2-2, 2-3, etc.. Ive played with it alot and came up with a very challenging super meat boy difficulty inspired platforming level that i challenge anyone to beat. Im pretty proud of it so far and i want some feedback so if you want the level pm my gamertag

edit: im going to create a seperate thread for this.

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton

Last edited by Bum Commando; 12-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
rypo

puzzled rypo's Gamercard
Thanks for the reply.

So you're saying if I put a checkpoint at the start of level (after the first one), it will just add it to the one before it and not be a whole new level?

I'll have to give this a try.
rypo is offline   Reply With Quote