PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
Complete Warrior

Operation Firestorm, got in jet, shot down helicopter, parachuted out of jet, shot 2 guys in the head with my rifle, got in tank shot soldier running towards me. achievment pops. This was far easier than i thought it would, anyone else think so? and please do tell stories of how you got it!
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
BIGbivvie

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Got a kill with a jet on wake island by shooting another down with my machine gun. Jumped out got in a spawned tank, got 2 tank kills then hid and hoped that i got a kill with my assault rifle, and I got 3 before i died

He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Dr4gOnsFuRy

I think every story will be the same. Jet kill, tank kill and assault rifle kill, or in another order.

Dr4gOnsFuRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
BIGbivvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4gOnsFuRy View Post
Jet kill, tank kill and assault rifle kill, or in another order.
Obviously....

Aaaand, why so serious?

Old 12-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Dr4gOnsFuRy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbivvie View Post
Obviously....
That was my point, why would you want to hear other peoples story on how they got it when they will all be the same.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
BIGbivvie

Quote:
That was my point, why would you want to hear other peoples story on how they got it when they will all be the same.
They wont all be the same... everyone will have unique stories

Aaaand, why so serious?

Old 12-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Maybe someone got a kill in a jet, jumped out and entered a tank getting a few kills then got an assault rifle kill. Or getting a kill in a jet, jumped out and entered a tank and then... oh wait Im repeating.

Exactly every story will probably be the same.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #8
Dr4gOnsFuRy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbivvie View Post
They wont all be the same... everyone will have unique stories
Ok well I'll tell mine then. I got in a jet, shot another jet down then parachuted out into a tank at base, drove around and killed a man, got out and killed another man with my assault rifle. Sounds pretty much like your story.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Ok well I'll tell mine then. I got in a jet, shot another jet down then parachuted out into a tank at base, drove around and killed a man, got out and killed another man with my assault rifle. Sounds pretty much like your story.
Sounds pretty much like how I will end up doing it also when I can learn the jet more.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #10
Dr4gOnsFuRy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Sounds pretty much like how I will end up doing it also when I can learn the jet more.
Pretty much, the only thing that will be different in most peoples stories will be the map , I done mine on Caspian Border.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
At first i wasn't trying for this so i spawned as RECON in to jet. I took down enemy chopper whit my jet and got two kills. Enemy jets started firing at my jet so i bailed out. I landed right next to a tank so i took it and and got kill whit it. Problem was that i was recon so i couldn't get Ar kill. Then enemy assault killed me. Luckily i got revived and enemy assault got killed so i took his Famas. I was looking for enemies but found no one and enemy team only had 10 tickets left. Then enemy recon ran at my face. Started shooting like crazy and killed him. I think that i was very lucky that round.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
You just have to keep trying. I got mine on my thrid match on Wake Island, double kill in the jet on another chopper, jumped out on our first base and got into a tank, then double kill in it on anotehr tank then got out and quickly got an M16 kill.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #13
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
My Complete Warrior can you see here

Caspian Border - US Side - Jet kill - Tankkill on C - Assaultkill direclty after Tankkill on C - Plopp

Regards
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Gen. H

II General H II's Gamercard
Got in a jet, got a double kill on a heli. Jumped out, got into a tank at the spawn area then attacked a flag, killed a guy with the tank. After that, I saw another guy next to my tank, think he was trying to torch me while I was in it, got out, killed him with the rifle and achievement popped

Was on Gulf of Oman.

Most Recent - FIFA 14

Working On - Nothing!

Gen. H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #15
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Yes, got it on Gulf of Oman...
Tommy Gun 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
LawlCake1214

LawlCake1214's Gamercard
I read the achievement wrong and thought it said to get those kills in a round instead of one life. I was happy too. Got a kill in the F-35 against a heli, then suicided to spawn in a tank then after that I got a kill with the M16. Then I was like "Where the fuck is my achievement?" and then I reread the requirements and found out it said in one life. Lmao.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:53 PM   #17
LawlCake1214

LawlCake1214's Gamercard
Just got it. Spawned in a F35, got a double kill by blowing up the helicopter jumped out and got a kill with the L85 and jumped into a teammates tank and got it. Got the Skid Loader kill the same match.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i got in a jet on wake island as an enemy tried to jump in it. i ran them over for a road kill, flew over to where some friendlies had a tank, and joined someone as a gunner getting a famas kill while running to the tank. then i put up with a confused driver getting shot everywhere and got a kill right before we blew up. "yay"
Old 12-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #19
ColtoN899

ColtoN899's Gamercard
My closest one so far... I got into a server on Caspian Border, got a jet kill, jumped out and found a tank, then the enemies had 2 tickets left... Typical me.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #20
zibii

zibii01's Gamercard
Wake island, blew up some people with rocket pods, jumped out and saw an engineer laying mines =) Luckily enough a team mate drove by in a tank and I hopped on to get a gunner kill. Might be easier on this map since the land strip is so narrow, less angle to get killed from the side.

zibii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #21
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Caspian. Got the F-18 at start, gunned the Flanker, flew back to base, bailed into a tank. Drove to the Checkpoint, killed an infantry, jumped out and used the G3A3 on a poor sap who rounded the corner.

Did it in the first 3 minutes of the game.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #22
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

My story's a bit different.
Got in a jet, was right behind an enemy jet, shot him to pieces and he bails but doesn't eject high enough so I run straight into him - roadkill, bitches!
Got another 2 or 3 jet kills before getting shot down, made my way back to base getting 3 assault rifle kills, hop in a tank, get a double kill.

And people whine about this achievement...
Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #23
Basserr

basserr's Gamercard
got it on my first try. Jumped in a F35 on Wake, shot a chopper down for a double kill, I landed the jet at the A flag and saw an enemy trying to capture it, so I kill him with my AR.
Then I waited for 2 minutes in a dark corner for the tank to respawn, because I didn't want to fuck it up, jumped in the tank and got a double kill and the chievo popped, it was a great feeling
Old 12-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #24
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Conquest on Operation Firestorm. I started in a Flanker whereupon I knocked out 4 kills. Then I bailed over my spawn and hopped in tank. Rolled over to A and killed 1 guy with the tank. Waited for another guy to come along, hopped out of the tank and killed him with my AEK-971. *Bink* Achievement Unlocked.

In the very next game I got the Skid Loader kill on Wake Island. *Bink* Achievement unlocked.

For some reason, I thought that these 2 achievements would be more difficult. It was actually more difficult racking up 5 wins in Squad Deathmatch.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
ColtoN899

ColtoN899's Gamercard
Finally got it, Wake Island. Got a Jet kill with the machinegun while hovering around, saw a friendly tank, jumped into it, got a easy kill, then I stayed there, a enemy tank rolled in and I just camped there, hoping not to die, I peaked a bit and saw the enemy repairing the tank right in front on me, killed him

The one before that I was really close... Wake Island, got a Jet kill while hovering over a base, then I got two easy AR kills, jumped into a beeping tank, saw a enemy, shot at him, got a hitmarker and then he shot the rpg at me. When I died I saw it was a 76 Kill Assist.

Last edited by ColtoN899; 12-21-2011 at 05:21 PM.
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #26
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I got this last week on Wake Island.

I spawned in the F-35, flew around a bit, and finally saw a chopper getting shot at. So I joined in and got a kill on the passenger. Freaking out that I got a kill with the jet, I flew around haphazardly until I found a place to jump out. OH CRAP!

I ended up near the C flag, where there was an empty tank waiting. I hopped in and killed the first enemy troop I saw. Then I got out and ran to cover.

It was then
that I realized I had spawned as an Engineer. CRAP!

Just after that realization, I was gunned down. DOUBLE CRAP!!

Miraculously, I was REVIVED. I frantically ran to every dead player I found hoping to pick up an Assault kit. I finally found one near the B flag. HOLY CRAP!!!

Excited about getting the kit, I turned around to see a teammate and an enemy fighting right behind me. I let loose, and gunned down the enemy. CRAP IN A HAT!!

BLEEP. BLOOP.

Then I died.

THE END

P.S. I had never really flown jets at all before this. I spent several rounds prior to this trying just to figure out how to fly without crashing. I have only 150 points with jets. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER JET KILL.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #27
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Quote:
I think every story will be the same. Jet kill, tank kill and assault rifle kill, or in another order.
How About 2nd game with he New DLC - AR Kill, Road Kill in a Jet, 5 Mile Jog, then Tank Kill?

Yes. I got Shot down above the Airbase on Wake Island and was pissed, until I saw an empty(or so I thought) SU-35 sitting on the runway.

So I start running towards the jet and man Jumped out of it and nearly Killed me! I was at 1% health, still running towards the Jet and a man starts shooting at me. I barely made it into the Jet and then the man who was shooting at me pulls out an RPG and Tries to Rocket my Jet before I can Take off!

So I hit the Throttle and Road kill this asshole with my SU-35! I wasn't sure if it would count, but I had to try. So I jump out and Head for the Water! I needed to find some place safe until I could work out how to get into a tank.

I ran from the Airfield(B Flag) along the outside of the Island all the way to A(Closest to the US Aircraft Carrier, hop in a tank and here comes a Skid Loader down the Road toward me. Man Hopped out and I eventually killed him with my tank.

Achievement Unlocked.

You guys know how Narrow Wake Island is, how I ran Halfway Across the Island Whilst Avoiding Enemies and not being killed? I have no Idea.

Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.
- William Jennings Bryan

Last edited by ZingZitang; 12-21-2011 at 07:26 PM.
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #28
Suiken

Mr Suplex's Gamercard
On a side note, this is such a dumb achievement and just promotes people doing things that are not helpful to the team.
Suiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
girl overboard

girl overboard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiken View Post
On a side note, this is such a dumb achievement and just promotes people doing things that are not helpful to the team.
Most of them are like that, I've lost every game I've played tonight simply trying to get the last 2 ribbons I need. Plus my current jet kills are 0, so I don't think I'll be getting this any time soon. Still gonna be flying aimlessly around shooting at dirt, though.
girl overboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #30
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
is there any known glitches with this? i just did it on karg island and didnt get the cheevo. which is fucking bullshit, its not as if you can keep doing it on a whim.