PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #61
Flyn Dutchmn

flyn dutchmn's Gamercard
Still need this but I did unlock heatseekers for the jets last night. I think this will become a little easier to acquire. Going to be playing alot of operation firestorm in the next day or two.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #62
SweptbackFlame

SweptbackFlame's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
is there any known glitches with this? i just did it on karg island and didnt get the cheevo. which is fucking bullshit, its not as if you can keep doing it on a whim.
If you used the A10 Thunderbolt...it doesn't count as a jet. You gotta do it with the others. I had the same problem at first until I read on that's what you gotta do.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #63
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hell YES! I got this, 100% legit, just now. Playing Gulf of Oman on Conquest, after I got the kill with the jet I just hid around A got 3 kills with the assault rifle. After awhile my team came to cap A just as we capped it a tank spawned hopped in and got the final kill!

I never thought I would get this achievement but recently I became jet capable. I also got the Third tour achievement in the same game.

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #64
Gav LCFC

Gav LCFC's Gamercard
First game i played after downloading it i got it. Abit of luck tbh but still a cool achievement!
Gav LCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #65
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Hell YES! I got this, 100% legit, just now. Playing Gulf of Oman on Conquest, after I got the kill with the jet I just hid around A got 3 kills with the assault rifle. After awhile my team came to cap A just as we capped it a tank spawned hopped in and got the final kill!

I never thought I would get this achievement but recently I became jet capable. I also got the Third tour achievement in the same game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav LCFC View Post
First game i played after downloading it i got it. Abit of luck tbh but still a cool achievement!
Congrats to both of you.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #66
Taiyz

Taiyz's Gamercard
I forget if I documented mine anywhere...Ah well, this is a while ago but I still remember it.

Wake Island Conquest Assault, attackers; I take off in the F-35, I see a jeep harassing our southern base and I strafe them in hover mode. I fly over the southern capture point and leap out...Crap, no tanks!

I start my run over to the Airfield thinking that I wasn't going to get the achievement after all (the enemy team had 30 tickets left and the Airfield's tank is often taken) when suddenly a tank spawns. I race back over to it and start driving up the hill when a jeep flies over it and rams into me; after a bit of a struggle because it's clipping through me like crazy, I take it out.

The enemy team has like 10 tickets remaining, I start motoring towards the Airfield...Just one guy...!

Then I saw that delicious floating Dorito in the air ahead of me. Some sniper lurking around the frontline shack of the Airfield where the tank and DPV spawn; he didn't know what hit him, I kill him as the enemy team's down to 3 tickets, and the match ends mere seconds after.

Achievement Unlocked: Complete Warrior.

Taiyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #67
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
my problem is just getting the jet kill (i'm not the best pilot).. sometimes it'll take me the entire round to get one.. then it's too late. will try again on my weekend =x
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #68
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Got it on my second attempt at it.

Caspian Border. Spawned right in a jet, shot down a jet (pilot bailed), shot down a chopper (pilot bailed) and finally I fired missiles at an enemy jet about to take off. It didn't kill it... until about half a minute later the thing blows up with a pilot inside (did he actually stick around on the runway all that time?). Was getting shot at, so flew back to base and ejected before I get shot down myself. Waited a while for a tank to spawn; jumped in one, drove over to checkpoint D, blasted a guy, blasted another guy, and another. An engineer tried to torch me, so while he was preoccupied I jumped out and made him holy.

*POP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #69
Loki09

Loki09's Gamercard
Caspian border conquest, got in a jet (think its the f18 on us side), killed a enemy jet pilot, immediately ditched at spawn and grabbed an abrams. Opposing team was in the process of capturing the closest base, made short work of another tank and a random soldier. Hopped out and found a cozy building with a good view of the base. Picked a guy off trying to capture. Exhaled...

It took me quite awhile to get this, always because someone ran out of tickets. I would recommend ditching out of your jet IMMEDIATELY after getting that kill so you have time to find a tank and enemies. Also, I can confirm mobile AA does NOT count towards this cheevo. Learned that the hard way on wake island.
Loki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:38 AM   #70
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Rush on Caspian Border as a Defender. I grabbed the jet and took out the enemy's with the machine gun and then proceeded to circle the map looking for an unused tank. After about three minutes of searching, the enemy's jet respawned and almost took me out unexpectedly. I immediately bailed out, sprinted to our spawn and found a tank. As soon as I hopped in, I was greeted by an enemy tank; fortunately, I strafed the tank and was able to take it out even though he/she had the advantage. After acquiring my tank kill, I ran to one of our crates and a UH-1 Venom crashed into a nearby building. Several enemies poured onto the street and I took cover after injuring a few of them. Grenades came crashing into my safespot, so I immediately sprinted away and luckily managed to take one of them out with the Famas.

Quite the journey for a simple achievement.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #71
Twinkieee

Twinkieee's Gamercard
I think a very, very easy way would be get a friend, server browser, find a server with very little people, and boost! Easy peasy!
Twinkieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #72
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
so glad i got this achievement, now i dont have to constantly use the assault kit and jump out of jets all of the time

tip: get a kill with a jet then go to deployment to get a tank, get a kill with the tank stay in it until you see an engineer with rpg or someone with c4 and get out an kill them with your assault rifle, if you dont have an assa

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #73
purpleinsect

MissRiddlez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Got it just on Caspian I had been trying to get a jet kill for a hour (I've killed with a jet before, just had no luck now). Then I got a double kill from shooting a chopper. Bailed out of my jet when someone started firing towards it. Ran and ran and killed someone with assault rifle. Then it hit me.. Only tank kill left. Where are all the damn tanks. I ran from flag A to flag D and then back to A and then ran to our base where my teammate just got the tank. I got in and minute later, killed someone. Yay
purpleinsect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #74
Twitch n Switch

I'm still shocked I got mine last night. Was randomly shooting the machine gun on the jet and it killed someone. Didn't kill a tank, just some unlucky player running or something. Quickly flew to our spawn, got in a tank and waited near a flag that was abandoned. Someone was sniping near a building so picked him off with the turret in the tank. Then quickly got out and ran to the spawn again. Someone was laying on a rock near the spawn so I snuck up and picked him off. This was all done on Omen.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #75
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Got that annoying achievement yesterday.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #76
Dervicious

Dervicious's Gamercard
This achievement was the bane of my existence for a while. I managed to boost it in an unpopulated server where there was just 2 guys dicking around on Gulf of Oman. I asked them to let me get the kills and they allowed it.

I know the feeling of accomplishment would be great if I did it by myself, but I got so close so many times that I was getting too frustrated with it. I have no shame.

Dervicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #77
Xxtrue2dagamexX

XxTrue2dagamexX's Gamercard
This damn achievement is getting on my last nerve. I thought I had it 4x but wrong damn gun!!!