PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3 > RAAM's Shadow
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Agusta1
 
Agusta1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 933

Agusta1's Gamercard
Racial Undertones in RAAM's Shadow


Just think about it for a second before you say how that is a "Racial undertone"

Let it sit in.
__________________


Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
klokwerk
 
klokwerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 353

Kl0kwerk's Gamercard
Lulz people in jail do this and because he's black they must be racist!!!1!1!!!!1!
__________________
20,000 30,000

May 28, 2010 April 2, 2011
klokwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Huxy87
 
Huxy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gloucester
Posts: 421

JHuxyboosh's Gamercard
Have you ever thought that maybe your own preceptions have led you to believe in a racial undertone? Im sure the devs had no intention of this so called racial undertone, but your own ideas and stereotypes are infact the root of your preception.

I for one didnt even notice this until you pointed it out and yet all I see is a scared kid trying to defend himself.

This is just my 2 cents and not to cause an argument! In the UK i believe there are more white caucasions in prison then black ethic people.

Just food for thought!
__________________
Harsh, but fair!
Huxy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
Agusta1
 
Agusta1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 933

Agusta1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxy87 View Post
Have you ever thought that maybe your own preceptions have led you to believe in a racial undertone? Im sure the devs had no intention of this so called racial undertone, but your own ideas and stereotypes are infact the root of your preception.

I for one didnt even notice this until you pointed it out and yet all I see is a scared kid trying to defend himself.

This is just my 2 cents and not to cause an argument! In the UK i believe there are more white caucasions in prison then black ethic people.

Just food for thought!

You think Lucas had those incestual undertones in Star Wars on purpose too?

I'm just saying it's a little funny. They probably didn't mean it, but it's not hard to make the connection. I guess I should stop watching Tosh.0 if I make connections like these.
__________________


Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
Pooly93
 
Pooly93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wales
Posts: 400

Pewleh's Gamercard
Oh noes! Jace is behind an iron barred door, clearly this must be some reference to black people being in prison a lot.
Oh wait, theres not the possibility that he was just hiding there from the Wretches is there?
Not having a go at you or anything OP, just find it funny how people can think stuff like this is racist at all. Political correctness is being taken a bit to far by some people I think.
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the sig!
Pooly93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited
 
The Pants Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 16,947

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
You think Lucas had those incestual undertones in Star Wars on purpose too?
Of course it was on purpose. It was a plot twist he specifically wrote into the script, not some undertone that people perceived. They didn't know they were related at the time, and it was an event that actually happened.
__________________
~Alan | Anime | Books | Twitter



I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
Grifter Reborn
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Not here
Posts: 3,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It's all about perception. I didn't think anything other than "scared kid trying to survive. That's Jace! Cool." It's your point-of-view. Some may see a racist connection and point it out to others so they can see it from the same perspective. Even if the developers were trying to be racist (which I doubt) they'll never admit it publicly.
__________________


Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #8
Agusta1
 
Agusta1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 933

Agusta1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooly93 View Post
Oh noes! Jace is behind an iron barred door, clearly this must be some reference to black people being in prison a lot.
Oh wait, theres not the possibility that he was just hiding there from the Wretches is there?
Not having a go at you or anything OP, just find it funny how people can think stuff like this is racist at all. Political correctness is being taken a bit to far by some people I think.
We already know that. It's just a joke based off the fact that Jace who happens to be African American is behind bars. It's not me calling out Epic saying



It's me poking fun at how some people might instantly spot this as racist. I only thought of the idea last night when me and my friend were doing the Zeta team go achievement and were having struggles deciding who should be Jace.

I just thought it was funny.
__________________


Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxy87 View Post
I for one didnt even notice this until you pointed it out and yet all I see is a scared kid trying to defend himself.
All I still see is a scared kid trying to defend himself. Whatever these geniuses are trying to point out, I don't see it.

I think you're right, the only racist people are the ones who seem to feel the need to "point out" something with this scene. Normal people will have no problem with this, it takes someone who really wants to play the race card to even find anything here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooly93 View Post
Oh noes! Jace is behind an iron barred door, clearly this must be some reference to black people being in prison a lot.
Oh wait, theres not the possibility that he was just hiding there from the Wretches is there?
Seriously? That's what we're supposed to be seeing in here? Black guy in prison? Oh for the love of...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
It's me poking fun at how some people might instantly spot this as racist. I only thought of the idea last night when me and my friend were doing the Zeta team go achievement and were having struggles deciding who should be Jace.
That's not what it looks like in the OP. It looks like you're seriously trying to say that it's racist. Nothing there implies that you're joking and poking fun at people being too PC.

Oh, and inb4 someone says Jace isn't African American because neither Africa or America exist on Sera.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
ChaosTheory2
 
ChaosTheory2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 171

Chaos Theory2's Gamercard
I usually find racial humor funny in context, but I found absolutely nothing racist about this, but that's just me.

I did find it a little funny that he was trying to sound all badass to wretches though.
__________________
ChaosTheory2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
ZedChuva
 
ZedChuva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,213

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
We already know that. It's just a joke based off the fact that Jace who happens to be African American is behind bars. It's not me calling out Epic saying
Actually, Jace isn't African American, since there is NO America NOR Africa on Sera. Just sayin'...
__________________
ZedChuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedChuva View Post
Actually, Jace isn't African American, since there is NO America NOR Africa on Sera. Just sayin'...
Knew it. Happens when talking about Dom too. Happens when talking about Rico from Killzone. Has to happen for Jace too.

Also, anyone notice that "African American" is itself a bit stupid? If I may quote Maddox,
Quote:
First of all, the label "African American" is the dumbest, most persistently used phrase in our vernacular. Every time you call someone an "African American," you're making at least two assumptions about the person:

1. That the person is an American. For example, if you saw this guy walking along on a street, you would probably think:



...which is fine, except for one small detail: this man is British, which makes you a presumptuous cock.

2. That the person is African (because it's inconceivable that black people could come from Haiti, India, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Australia, or Jamaica). Nevermind that; BLACK PEOPLE ONLY COME FROM AFRICA.

Not to mention that every time you give a black person the distinction of being "African American" out of a mixed group, you're making an assumption about an entire country; not everyone from Africa is black. I guarantee all you politically correct morons out there have never called a white person an African American. Of course you could avoid all these problems by using the same standards on blacks as you would on whites by simply assuming that all whites are from Africa just as you do for all blacks, but that might be too forward, and in a polite society like ours, people would be all too pleased to point out which of the 192 countries you didn't guess they were actually from.
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=your_stupid_ideas

So just call Jace black, it's more accurate in so many ways.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!

Last edited by mjc0961; 12-20-2011 at 08:46 PM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
eiVaL
 
eiVaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 877

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
so you needed to wait till a DLC pack in the 3 game of the series to realize they have racial stereotypes?

did u miss every line of Cole Trains' dialogue along the way?
__________________

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #14
Agusta1
 
Agusta1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 933

Agusta1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiVaL View Post
so you needed to wait till a DLC pack in the 3 game of the series to realize they have racial stereotypes?

did u miss every line of Cole Trains' dialogue along the way?
Epic stated that Lester was just being Lester. And that Jace was there to act as Balance between a Stereotype and someone setting the bar. In the main story Jace is not a stereotype. He's not loud or obnoxious. He is older and more matured.

in RAAM's Shadow we see a younger Jace acting stereotypical who happens to be behind bars. He didn't look scared at all. Barrick even states "Kid's Got Spirit!" Jace was more over confident in himself than he was scared.

Cole is the only noticeable Racial Stereotype. With Dizzy having a stereotypical Red Neck attitude to the war. Hoffman is a Colonel and has the accent of a Civil War Officer stereotype.

this thread is evidence that people take things too serious. I laff more at the people who get mad at racisim, than the subjects themselves.
__________________


Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #15
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
Epic stated that Lester was just being Lester. And that Jace was there to act as Balance between a Stereotype and someone setting the bar. In the main story Jace is not a stereotype. He's not loud or obnoxious. He is older and more matured.

in RAAM's Shadow we see a younger Jace acting stereotypical who happens to be behind bars. He didn't look scared at all. Barrick even states "Kid's Got Spirit!" Jace was more over confident in himself than he was scared.

Cole is the only noticeable Racial Stereotype. With Dizzy having a stereotypical Red Neck attitude to the war. Hoffman is a Colonel and has the accent of a Civil War Officer stereotype.

this thread is evidence that people take things too serious. I laff more at the people who get mad at racisim, than the subjects themselves.
The only one taking anything too serious in this thread is you. It's a kid locking himself in a room and acting tough to hide the fact that he's scared shitless of being mauled to death by some wretches (if he wasn't scared, why did he lock himself in there in the first place? HINT: because he actually is scared, not because "racism and stereotypes lolololol"). There's not a single stereotypical thing about his actions. It's not like he's in there with a bucket of fried chicken in one hand, a slice of watermelon in the other, his pants down below his waist so his boxer shorts are visible, and saying "nigga" every other word.

Besides, if you think being loud is a stereotype, why aren't you showing a video of the part from the main game in Char when Jace starts shouting at Ash Man?

Guess what, Agusta: time to grow up and stop seeing racism everywhere. Only racists see racism where there is none. In a way, I almost pity you for your ignorance.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
Agusta1
 
Agusta1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 933

Agusta1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
The only one taking anything too serious in this thread is you. It's a kid locking himself in a room and acting tough to hide the fact that he's scared shitless of being mauled to death by some wretches (if he wasn't scared, why did he lock himself in there in the first place? HINT: because he actually is scared, not because "racism and stereotypes lolololol"). There's not a single stereotypical thing about his actions. It's not like he's in there with a bucket of fried chicken in one hand, a slice of watermelon in the other, his pants down below his waist so his boxer shorts are visible, and saying "nigga" every other word.

Besides, if you think being loud is a stereotype, why aren't you showing a video of the part from the main game in Char when Jace starts shouting at Ash Man?

Guess what, Agusta: time to grow up and stop seeing racism everywhere. Only racists see racism where there is none. In a way, I almost pity you for your ignorance.
http://www.project.org/info.php?recordID=174

There's your source. The only people who are racist are the people who can't take a joke against another race. I'm White, you think I care if someone stereotypes me? No. I'll have a laff. Because it's funny.

Being loud is associated with being a stereotype. A stereotypical Canadian Loves maple syrup, speaks really loud, slow and makes every sentence a question by saying "eh?" at the end of a sentence. A stereotypical Australian doesn't give a shit.

Oh. But you're living in a Police state. Where you're forced to be politically correct. How does it feel not being able to say Merry Christmas without someone getting offended?

Argument is Moot. We both lose for obvious reasons.
__________________


Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #17
Grifter Reborn
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Not here
Posts: 3,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
__________________


Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 AM   #18
Int3rnalF3ar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Austin, Texas. <ATX>
Posts: 427

Krayzie OutKast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxy87 View Post
Have you ever thought that maybe your own preceptions have led you to believe in a racial undertone? Im sure the devs had no intention of this so called racial undertone, but your own ideas and stereotypes are infact the root of your preception.

I for one didnt even notice this until you pointed it out and yet all I see is a scared kid trying to defend himself.

This is just my 2 cents and not to cause an argument! In the UK i believe there are more white caucasions in prison then black ethic people.

Just food for thought!
I'm in college studying Criminal Justice and I can tell you that incarceration rates for blacks is something like 3200 per 100,000 in the US, while its only 448 for whites.

And this will also show how blacks are discriminated in terms of the death penalty.
__________________
100% Halo profile.

1200/1200 Halo Wars
1700/1700 Halo: Reach
1000/1000 Halo: CE Anniversary
1000/1000 Halo 2 (PC)
1000/1000 Halo 3: ODST
1750/1750 Halo 3
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows 8)
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows Phone)
400/400 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox 360)
1000/1000 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox One)
2000/2000 Halo 4

532/532 total achievements unlocked.

Last edited by Int3rnalF3ar; 12-22-2011 at 03:16 AM.
Int3rnalF3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 AM   #19
Grammaton Dryad
 
Grammaton Dryad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 310

Grammaton Dryad's Gamercard
Kim being the only one that could use the number pad in Gears 1 was more racist....and that's even a stretch.



Your argument is like saying that Indiana Jones is racist because he uses a whip and is white. Quite silly.
__________________
Grammaton is from the movie Equilibrium. Dryad is referenced from the SNES game Secret of Mana.

Last edited by Grammaton Dryad; 12-22-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Grammaton Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
ZedChuva
 
ZedChuva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,213

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Knew it. Happens when talking about Dom too. Happens when talking about Rico from Killzone. Has to happen for Jace too.

Also, anyone notice that "African American" is itself a bit stupid? If I may quote Maddox,

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=your_stupid_ideas

So just call Jace black, it's more accurate in so many ways.

Amen to that. I always say, (and mean), my favorite African American musician is Dave Matthews. People always call me crazy, and say, "But, he's white stupid!" LOL!
__________________
ZedChuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
Zim
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 244
So in short Agusta1 is racist. Even knowing the point he is trying to make it is beyond far fetched. Clearly he was going for black person in jail but in the game it's smart kid thinks quickly and locks himself in a bank safe to stay safe from attacking monsters.

Also he seems to think that all black people are both 1. Of African descent and 2. American.

Apparently Jace is African American..... which is very interesting on an alien planet. Reminds me of when there was all the nonsense about RE5, which was of course set in Africa. Yet people constantly kept referring to characters in the game as African American.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:19 AM   #22
Panzer Russell
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 44

Mecha Werner's Gamercard
This........this is really being taken seriously....3.0 LOL
Panzer Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 AM   #23
aussie_bob
 
aussie_bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 4

metal bob 66666's Gamercard
nothing wrong with that, whats racist about it? a black guy in prison lol
aussie_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #24
camtheman19
 
camtheman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 72

camtheman19's Gamercard
I can't believe I took the time to read through this thread. Just a huge mistake on my part..... Back to trying to execute Kim now....
__________________
Currently Looking to get online achievements for the following games:

Halo 4
camtheman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #25
Xenolith666
 
Xenolith666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock
Posts: 1,877

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I think people are reading way to much into this.. technically the Cog are human, but obviously not from earth.. so as far as we're concerned.. he's just a black guy protecting himself from some lil nasties that want to eat him.
__________________
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #26
TriRock
 
TriRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Finnish Line
Posts: 1,943

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
People like Agusta1 always see what they want to hear, no point in trying to reason with something like that.
__________________
10k 29/03/09 - 100k 17/07/10 - 200k 02/09/11 - 300k 02/02/13 - 400k 20/11/13

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1




TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:48 AM   #27
Robbo1991
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 547

Robbo1991's Gamercard
Possibly one of the most pointless threads on the gears of war 3 forum....
__________________
Crew: Green 5treet 3lite
Everyone welcome to join, friendly crew that just want to make some money!
Robbo1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:43 AM   #28
BBowles
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 661

BBowles's Gamercard
racism =/= stereotypes.

Stereotypes are funny as hell to me.

Racism is not.

I'm white, and not racist. I don't think I'm any better than anyone else, and I don't believe I'm entitled to any more than anyone else.

Do I enjoy racial jokes? You bet I do. Because they're funny to me. That includes jokes about white people. When I first saw this, while playing 4-play co-op, I pointed out the same thing as the OP.

Actually, I took it a step further. I pointed out that a black man was trapped behind bars for trying to rob a bank >_>

Seriously.....why's he in the bank vault of all places? Come to cash his welfare check while the place was closed?

I joke, calm down. I'd laugh at Dom leaning against the side of a construction site, at Kim hacking a computer, at Dizzy drinking beer while watching Nascar, and at Marcus for tying a sweater around his neck and playing croquet. Coletrain is my favorite character, because he embraces his stereotype proudly. There's a reason I always use him as my character model. I use the pimp version Hate it when my hat gets knocked off and I'm only left with a bandana though



Edit: Didn't realize how old the last post was, as this was still on the first page. My bad >_>
__________________
Gears 3
Seriously 3.0 - Completed 6/22/13

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11

Last edited by BBowles; 01-24-2012 at 01:46 AM.
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #29
fxsoap
 
fxsoap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 147

fxsoap's Gamercard
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
Racial Undertones in Gears of War 3: RAAM's Shadow - YouTube

Just think about it for a second before you say how that is a "Racial undertone"

Let it sit in.
You are a dumb
__________________


fxsoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 AM.