PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
Liliane

Unhappy Game progress

I'm having some trouble identifying what do I lack.

After completing all the adventures of the park and unlock the achievement related to it, see you on Main Street adventures are set to zero (0%).

Moreover, no one can know if u already got all the secrets of magic items pq not marked anywhere.

At the moment I am passing in a "land" at a time, with a fine tooth comb every magic item. One can clearly see the progress with photos as these have corresponding albums. But other items, after step 50% and unlock the achievement, by logic, I still miss the other 50%, but how to know where they are and what it is? As we find something that has not yet found magic item, eg, a plant that was not watered ... she tells how many like her in that place still has to catch. Ex: 2 of 10 flowers in such a place. But just as we have this notion further. The times for the count in 8 of 10 and restarted the game, the plants are no longer open and you no longer remember what u already opened. Having porting to start all over again.

How much did you get a secret of a magic item, it counts how many tb still has secrets to find, but do not know whether they refer to the whole game or specifies that land. : (

Tb I found something strange with silhouettes of peter pan. Silhouettes were 10, I finished and I have spoken to Peter, but there appeared to 11a silhouette. kkkk is marking Now I have 11. rs
Liliane is offline   Reply With Quote