PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
the arcanas

C L Familiaris's Gamercard
DLC achievement

I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet but does anyone know if there is a specific way to get the achievement for dealing 100 additional damage to an enemy hero during the final blow? I dealt around 120 additional damage using two treants.

Thanks

Nevermind. I realized the only way to get the achievement was during the DLC play. Of course.

Last edited by the arcanas; 12-23-2011 at 10:32 PM.
the arcanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
LeeDoc40

Send a message via AIM to LeeDoc40

LeeDoc40's Gamercard
Was planning to get it on Quick Battle with a 2nd controller but is possible to get during the campaign. I got it when my final attack was a linked attack with an elite & a champion unit.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
HylianNarwhal

Hylian Narwhal's Gamercard
I thought I had the DLC for that achievement while I was doing the campaigns as they'd named the free content allowing you to play against the bosses in quickplay with the exact same name and I hadn't read it carefully enough to see the difference.

Need to download and then start trying for this again.

Glad it can be done on quickplay and campaigning though, thought it would be a bit harsh for the other player if it was only given for doing an online battle.
HylianNarwhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
MrZombieChicken

MrZombieChicken's Gamercard
I got both achievements in one local multiplayer match. I deleted the troops for the other player and sent two fully charged demon lords after him. Very simple and easy.
MrZombieChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
zl pinhead lz

zL pinhead Lz's Gamercard
Copied this off another forum - credit to Subliminal Cuts

Play on multi-player this can be done with another pad or if you want to boost on-line with a friend just decide who is going first.

The person going for the cheevos first should take their strongest attacking special unit and no other special units, have 2 on the battlefield at the same time so just delete and make room for them to appear and keep calling reserves until you have 2. When you have 2, activate them at the same time and this makes a sure thing for the cheevo. This attack should amount to 200 at the least. The second player/pad deletes units on their side and then skips turns.

Use either of the 4 new characters: Azexez, Count Carlyle, Ludmilla or Azh-Rafi
zl pinhead lz is online now   Reply With Quote