Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Ceris's Biography

Last Update: 3/4/2013

Decided to use this thread as my biography for my X360A profile (THIS)

Hey, name's Jordan, I'm 19, and live in the state of Michigan in the USA (for those unaware of the individual state names) I am currently going to college to get into some kind of computers field, haven't decided yet. In my free time, (which is almost always) I play video games and watch anime. I'm a really nice social guy, very talkative and opinionated. Generally really smart being easily able to catch on to new things.

I play mainly RPGs and Music/Rhythm games. I generally only play Japanese RPGs but have loved games like Fable. I'm really good at guitar for Guitar Hero and Rock Band also. Generally speaking, if I really like a game, I become extremely good at it. These games include, but are not limited to: Mirror's Edge, Tony Hawk games, Guitar Hero/Rock Band and Call of Duty.

Achievement wise, I have a low gamerscore and a horrible completion ratio of ~50%. I generally aim for at least 800GS if I like the game, normally going for the completion if it isn't a huge hassle. Though, if I really love the game, I will go for the completion regardless of difficulty or grinding. I also have a very small game library, so my gamerscore is a lot lower, currently at 36k at the time of this post.

My other main hobby is watching anime. I actually spend more time watching anime than actually playing games, be it from comedies to love stories. I'm not a whole lot into action. This Link shows my profile at "My Anime List" which is a site that you can record what anime you've watched.

As for x360a, I am part of the Collectibles Guide Team part of the staff. As of right now, we haven't revealed our full plans as a team to the public.

If anyone wants to get to know me, just send me a message here on x360a, leave a visitor message, or contact me on my Gamertag: Tragic Melody. All F/R sent on Xbox without a message will be deleted as I can't just add anyone. I also reply with lengthy text messages so if you aren't into reading those, don't bother sending messages to me

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.

Last edited by Ceris; 08-27-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
VectorUSS

XxBlazeEmblemxX's Gamercard
Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it :P pretty interesting background as well CoD does get frustrating sometimes and Zelda OOT & TP are one of my favorite games as well so welcome to the community and enjoy
VectorUSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:01 AM   #3
GamerzGirl

Send a message via Skype™ to GamerzGirl

GamerzGirl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Oh lawd.

Whenever I get an RPG that is ridiculously long it takes like a year to beat it. For many reasons. xD

5 times and 350+ hours on FF13. Awesome.

I still have yet to beat it. xD I wish I could get it for 360. My ex (whom is a good friend of mine) gave me his PS3 version. So. . .Yeah.

Welcome.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Welcome to x360a Jordan/Ceris!

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
alpha17

alpha613's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Have you read The Hunger Games?
alpha17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:58 AM   #6
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Thanks Everyone Extra Info: My username comes from the name of an elf city in the book series, Eragon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha17 View Post
Have you read The Hunger Games?
No, do you recommend it? I looked it up real quick on wikipedia, but what type of book is it? Beyond the fact that it is a Science-Fiction.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
Echilion

Welcome to the site!

Don't give up on Raining Blood . I played that song nearly every day for a month until I finally obtained 5* on it.

Just wish I had been online for the time stamp
Echilion is offline   Reply With Quote