Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
briskclown

Send a message via Skype™ to briskclown

briskclown256's Gamercard
Unhappy multiplayer ???

I just recent got the saints row 1 and 2 game i only have the single player achievements. I have try going on like and only manage to reach the level of gangsta. Now i try to log on and find no one is this a server problem or is there actually no one playing saints row anymore??
briskclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
They are pretty old games. If you're just trying to get the achievements you probably want to set up a boosting session.
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #3
Doc Lolly

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
They are pretty old games. If you're just trying to get the achievements you probably want to set up a boosting session.
Just because its old doesnt mean people still dont play it... I mean jesus SR1 is over 7 years old and people still play that game i dont see why people wont play SR2. ive checked a couple of times people are still playing, while they are not full games theres usually like 4-5 other people in the room searching. But if your going for kingpin the GL to you because from what i see its either new jacks or Kingpins playing

going kerouac on everybody's ass for 21 years
Doc Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #4
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
With Saints Row, you will find more people playing Protect the Pimp. The few boosting sessions I have had over the last week, more people search there than anywhere else.

Saints Row 2, there are people playing. Better off finding a boosting session and playing like that, otherwise you will be grinding it out for a long, long time.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
DeathsDance90

Deaths Dance 90's Gamercard
i am new to forums, how would you set up a boosting party? send a couple of messages and tell everyone to be on for a certain time?
DeathsDance90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #6
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Lolly View Post
Just because its old doesnt mean people still dont play it... I mean jesus SR1 is over 7 years old and people still play that game i dont see why people wont play SR2. ive checked a couple of times people are still playing, while they are not full games theres usually like 4-5 other people in the room searching. But if your going for kingpin the GL to you because from what i see its either new jacks or Kingpins playing
People do play this game, but not necessarily when you want to play. I mean, I'd sometimes get into games with a few players and sometimes not at all.

It really is an old game so generally it'll be boosters playing this or people who care about leaderboards. Not alot of fun for late starters.

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote