PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Thief luring ("Loose Lips" mission)

So, I have been trying and trying (and trying) for over and hour now to complete the first thief mission "Loose Lips". In theory it should be ridiculously simple, right? However, since there is no more LT target locking in ACR, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the thief group to go and lure the guards away from the objective.

It's B to hire the thief group, and B (supposedly) to send them to distract guards or something. Well B is ALSO used to tell them to stay put or follow you again. So all I can seem to get them to do is get them to stay, then follow me, over and over again! It is IMMENSELY frustrating, especially since the mission can't be completed without using this function. One time, I went to a certain spot on a roof and it gave me a message "Press B to Lure". So then I thought "Okay, maybe I have to stand in exactly the right spot to trigger the Lure function." (Of course that would be completely impractical for Free Play but that's beside the point...)

Anyway it worked that one time but I messed up the 100% sync so I restarted the mission, and when I went back to replay, I didn't get the same message in that spot.

So I am thinking, I must be missing something - there has to be a way to Target Lock in this game. I have tried LT numerous times: up close, from a distance, hit & releasing, holding it down...NOTHING has worked. Anyone?

Last edited by nicidee; 01-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
I think your mission is gliched or something because i just replayed it whit no trouble. To lock someone they need to have those white outlines and then press LT. You don't need to hold it or anything.
When target is locked pres B to make thieves lure target.

I dont that i have been any help but that is how its done.

Edit:
Old topic about this mission: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=343069

Last edited by Jaska95; 01-07-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Jaska95 is offline   Reply With Quote