PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Jebus Fist

Jebus Fist's Gamercard
Question Cleared cache, deleted game, still can't get stun glitch.....

I wish I knew why, but there's never an option to accept/refuse the title update. I cleared my cache, deleted the game and all save data, and after DLing the game again, I booted it up while internet was unplugged. And I STILL can't get the stun glitch to work! I had 42 trials done but just couldn't get any more thanks to the 360's awful dpad.

Besides the online stuff, all I need are the 55 trials. Am I screwed?
Jebus Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
Jebus Fist

Jebus Fist's Gamercard
Ugh. I started over and am now at 45 done, and I think I can do a few more. Some of these have ridiculous timing! For example, no matter how fast I try to do it, I always JUST miss getting Akuma's roundhouse kick to raging demon. There are several like this for me, and the stun glitch would help a ton. There really should be a way to remove the update, yet as I said above, I can't seem to shake it!!

EDIT/UPDATE - Decided to check Verper Arcade's youtube videos and man up. Got my 55!! Actually, by studying the timing it wasn't too bad after all. Plus, spacing makes all the difference sometimes - 2 of Alex's with the crouching fierce need you to be far enough away so it hits once instead of twice.

Last edited by Jebus Fist; 01-11-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: It was worth it to just man up and go legit!!
Jebus Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
Ayx

ayxism's Gamercard
Good job! They probably put the game update into the game, similar to what Sonic Adventure DX did.

I guess it all depends when you purchased it.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
AlmaVerse

AlmaVerse's Gamercard
I have a version that I got off my cousin through a transfer, that he originally purchased and dowloaded back on 9/22/11 is that version still able to do the stun glitch or was it already patched by that date?

Last edited by AlmaVerse; 04-25-2012 at 03:31 PM.
AlmaVerse is offline   Reply With Quote