PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
theduke1

ShadowBCFC's Gamercard
Work of Westernesse Side Quest

Does anyone no where i find these artifacts? Im currently at rivendell can i carry on and find them or should i go back? Thanx
Old 01-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
DemonRaider1138

DemonRaider1138's Gamercard
You should have found 3 by the time you reach rivendell. I had only 1 playthrough where I found my 3rd artifact in the Barrow Downs but most of the time I find all 3 in the 1st level.

In short I would go back to the first level. Chances are you will find the missing ones by the time you reach the first checkpoint provided you break all the containers along the way.

You then have a choice to either get the smith in Rivendell or the smith in Nordenbarg(SP?), the dwarf HQ, to forge a choice weapon for you. The elf will forge a more powerful weapon as far as basic stats go but the extras will concentrate on focus & will. The dwarf will give a slightly weaker weapon but will have extras focused more toward the ranger & champion.
DemonRaider1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Guizon Maltrov

vulpes incultag's Gamercard
Fornost .
if you dont have the 3 of them by the time you reach Rivendell , replay Fornost.
Guizon Maltrov is offline   Reply With Quote