PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #181
BIGMatthew182

bigmatthew182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have just been hacked god knows how and instead of Fifa 12 downloads it was Battlefield 3... any advice?
DBZ Budokai HD Collection,
Dead Rising 3 (1860, Xbox One),
Fifa 06, Fifa 11, Fifa 12 (1220), Fifa 13, Fifa 14 (Xbox 360), Fifa 14 (Xbox One),
Max: Curse of Brotherhood (Xbox One),
Monopoly Streets,
Smackdown vs Raw 2010,
WWE Legends
BIGMatthew182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #182
LLC2003

LLC2003's Gamercard
My account got hacked back in December last year and I forced myself to play through 70+ hours of FIFA 12 to get the full 1K and maintain my completion %.

For anyone who is considering doing this but has no experience of FIFA games (like me), all of the achievements are ok and only two caused a major issue. Get promoted in an online league and complete a challenge. Two of the 50 achievements require at least 40-50 hours of grinding.

Ultimate Team - achieve a club value of £85 million
This involves playing UT games over and over again until you can afford to buy enough players. This took me around 30 hours

Fifa for Life - Play for 50 Hours
The time is UT does not count to this so you need to play 100 games at 15 minute halves.

After all that work I can't believe that EA have now released DLC which has ruined my 100% completion! There is no way I am spending 1800msp on something I don't want - I feel EA as a compensation should allow for a free download.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #183
MGLegend

MGLegend's Gamercard
I had this garbage happen to me a few months back and unfortuantely now have this POS game on my gamercard as well! I think I could handle everything else that happened with it but seeing this there was the worst thing by far.

I was slightly considering picking this game up when it got cheaper next year to at least make my completion in it respectable but now that they are adding more pricy DLC to it there's no way that's happening! Bad enough I would have to slog through hours of shitty gaming in the regular version but to do it all again for the DLC, no fucking way!

It's already been beaten to death how Microsoft can't/won't remove games that have GS on them. I can see why to a certain extent especially after having this happen but you would think they would be able to keep track of who filed complaints about this and those people should be given a choice to remove this crap as they clearly had to suffer for days/weeks (in my case) to get their gamercard back so they obviously didn't play the game and got hacked!

If nothing else, why not at least give us the option to hide certain games from our gamercard from public viewing? You can already hide your whole list of games so no one can see them, why not just a certain few? At least that way no one else can see you played the garbage and ideally the GS/achievements wouldn't be counted either!

One can only hope they do something similar to this in the future because at this point I would seriously pay to get rid of this from my card
MGLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #184
QuanticoDK

QuanticoDK's Gamercard
Same shit just happend to me today... completion percentage ruined... 4800 MS points stolen... I'm so pissed off... MS should remove this FIFA crap when the evidence of obviously having been hacked is overwhelming thanks to this thread....

As I discovered this today on a saturday I had to write MS... Still waiting for a response....

(BTW New tag....I changed it to ZigXaq)
QuanticoDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #185
atomic viking54

atomic viking54's Gamercard
i just got hacked today, and had to call xbox support, and got a pretty lame responce. Basically they said they would give back the 2000 ms points the dude spent on my account, but who knows when thats gona happen :/
Old 05-04-2012, 12:31 AM   #186
crak316

crak316's Gamercard
I was hacked in the early hours yesterday, lost over 3000 points, I changed my password and they still got online later that day. Xbox Support were very helpful to be fair and said that the problem should be resolved in 3 or 4 days, my account hasn't been locked yet though! Good thing I don't have any credit card details on my xbox, every cloud and all that!
crak316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #187
RoastGuider

RoastGuider's Gamercard
Add me to the list as well...

Happened yesterday at about the time I normally finish work.
Went home, cooked dinner, ate, decided to leave the dishes for the next day and just relax, playing games.

When I logged on, I got a message saying that I was previously logged on a different console. I noticed that there was additional GS and an additional "friend" currently online. All Fifa 12. all my 2000-2500 ish MSP: gone.

Immediately contacted Microsoft support. There was an extra e-mail added to the log-in list (already removed). My secret question had been changed to something Spanish. Anyway, all that was resolved quickly. Now to get my MSP back and FIFA removed from my GS (they would look into it, since I specifically mentioned it on the original call).

Now, to wait sometime between a week and a month before this mess gets sorted out.

PS: I did not fall victim to phishing practices, but my sister's e-mail account got hacked 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's where they got my e-mail.

PPS: I do have an EA-account (Amalur, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age O and 2). same e-mail, different passwords (of the 12+ characters, small and capital letters and weird symbols thrown in the mix-variety).
RoastGuider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #188
ViPeR6

ViPeR866's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I was hacked a few days ago. Someone hacked my EA account and since the login I used is the same they were able to access my Live account. They spent the 2800 MSP I had on FIFA 12 cards, but luckily didn't change my password or charge my credit card. I contacted MS support online and they launched an "investigation" which surprisingly only took 3 days (they said on the phone that it could take up to a month). At the end of it they locked my account and sent new login info and a code for my stolen points to an alternate email.
Madden NFL '06
NBA 2K6
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Terminator Salvation
Fallout 3 (1550/1550)
Assassin's Creed II

100% Arcade (2):
Arkaidian Warriors
Dash of Destruction

1000/200+:
Small Arms (200/235)
Halo 3 (1290/1750)
Resident Evil 5 (1030/1200, orig. 1000)
Call of Duty: WaW (1020/1500)
F.E.A.R. 2 (1040/1230)

Currently Working On:
Oblivion (210/1000)
Resident Evil 5 (1060/1300)
NBA Live 07 (450/1000)
NBA Live 08 (120/1000)

(As of 2/21/10)
ViPeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #189
AmazingBowler

AmazingBowler30's Gamercard
He's on his account right now, signed into Xbox Live. Not sure, but I guess the person screwed up? What're his next steps/options?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #190
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingBowler View Post
He's on his account right now, signed into Xbox Live. Not sure, but I guess the person screwed up? What're his next steps/options?
What have you done so far? Just because you are signed in does not mean that your account is not still hacked. Only the most jacked up hackees lose all account access, most people just lose their MSP and get their CC used. Hackers want your money, not your account.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #191
AmazingBowler

AmazingBowler30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
What have you done so far? Just because you are signed in does not mean that your account is not still hacked. Only the most jacked up hackees lose all account access, most people just lose their MSP and get their CC used. Hackers want your money, not your account.

Well there was a charge of $60 to his account. Right now, he's signed in despite the fact that he doesn't know what the guy changed his passsword to. He's trying to reset it.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #192
farmeruk

The Whinger's Gamercard
Got hacked back in January,everything returned from Microsoft,3 days no Xbox.stuffed 15 gammeracore for FIFA which they said they would remove but didn't.hey ho now starting to grind FIFA out.just going to cost map for the online achievement I could not get as there was no cup games available when I used the 2 day trial.I can live with 980/1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastGuider View Post
Add me to the list as well...

Happened yesterday at about the time I normally finish work.
Went home, cooked dinner, ate, decided to leave the dishes for the next day and just relax, playing games.

When I logged on, I got a message saying that I was previously logged on a different console. I noticed that there was additional GS and an additional "friend" currently online. All Fifa 12. all my 2000-2500 ish MSP: gone.

Immediately contacted Microsoft support. There was an extra e-mail added to the log-in list (already removed). My secret question had been changed to something Spanish. Anyway, all that was resolved quickly. Now to get my MSP back and FIFA removed from my GS (they would look into it, since I specifically mentioned it on the original call).

Now, to wait sometime between a week and a month before this mess gets sorted out.

PS: I did not fall victim to phishing practices, but my sister's e-mail account got hacked 2 weeks ago, so maybe that's where they got my e-mail.

PPS: I do have an EA-account (Amalur, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age O and 2). same e-mail, different passwords (of the 12+ characters, small and capital letters and weird symbols thrown in the mix-variety).
Good luck with having the gamerscore removed.I.mentioned it to them when I got hacked.They said yes it will be removed,but they did not.

Last edited by Shinobi273; 05-15-2012 at 09:22 PM.
farmeruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #193
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I was Hacked on 15/05. Had my account back within 2 days. Had 4800MS points given back as a redeem code.

It's just a good thing I knew what I was doing when it was hacked, quickly changed password, then clicked on profile protection which within 2 hours kicks anyone off your account on LIVE. Phoned Micosoft next morning as closed at time. They sorted the rest.

When I asked about gamescore being deleted they said it was not possible.

Updated my profile so no one who is not my friend will not see my games, removed all cards along with a few other security measures.

The hacker did play minecraft on my account which I was not happy with but it could have been much worse if I hadn't spotted it early.

& for all you idiots on here who think we get hacked because its our fault believe me it's not, my EA account has different password & email address to my XBOX LIVE account & the email for my account is not used anywhere else.

Last edited by supadryz; 05-17-2012 at 08:20 PM.
supadryz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:31 AM   #194
ShadoW zonE

ShadoW zonE1233's Gamercard
I got hacked a few hours back... They took my 2040 MP. Thank God I didn't have a credit card attached to my account! Also I guess I can consider myself lucky because they didn't change the password on any of my accounts! I just hope that Microsoft will give me all my points back...!
Old 05-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #195
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoW zonE View Post
I got hacked a few hours back... They took my 2040 MP. Thank God I didn't have a credit card attached to my account! Also I guess I can consider myself lucky because they didn't change the password on any of my accounts! I just hope that Microsoft will give me all my points back...!

I really don't understand why a hacker has the skill to hack an account yet they don't change the password? I mean that would be the 1st thing I would have done. I think it's basically they don't care about the account. All they are after is your MS points & to buy as much stuff from your credit card through Xbox live.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #196
RoastGuider

RoastGuider's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmeruk View Post
Good luck with having the gamerscore removed.I.mentioned it to them when I got hacked.They said yes it will be removed,but they did not.
Yeah, they said they would look into it but in the end those points are still there.

At least I got my account back after 2 days and they fully refunded my lost points. Still waiting to cash those in, because there's no way i'm going to keep that amount of points on my profile again. Cash it, and spend it (preferably all of it in one go).

Still looking for FIFA 12 in the rubbish bin or second hand isle (those 35/1250 points bug me).
RoastGuider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #197
twotoesjr

twotoesjr's Gamercard
Just got hacked today myself. My account is locked but I can still play and unlock achievements offline?
Old 05-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #198
beyondinfinity1

beyndtheinfinit's Gamercard
me 2

I was hacked on Wed. While I was sleeping my brother sent me a text saying "Your playing FIFA 2012!?"

Hes been obsessed with the game for months. I figured he was nuts and said "no I wasn't. You must be mistaken." Cut to 2 days later and I notice my gamer score is different and FIFA 2012 is now on my achievement list for 3 and ALL my microsoft points vanished. I get online an sure enough some ass spent all 4600 I had (it was the first, and consequently last time I ever buy the biggest amount of points you can buy). I phoned microsoft and the investigation is on.

Such a load of crap...This has been going on for months, someone at microsoft or EA needs to grow a brain cell and figure out what the deal is. My EA account has the same email but a different password than XBL. And who in their right ****ING mind thought it was a good idea to allow players something they can "give" away to other accounts? Did they not realize the potential for just this kinda crap a hacker could take advantage of in the name of profit?

Thankfully my brother will let me borrow FIFA 2012 when he gets done with it so I can at least increase the achievements for it. I can't imagine going through all this and being a completist and being forced to purchase a game from perhaps the people who allowed the breach to happen in the first place!

GT: beyndtheinfinit
beyondinfinity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #199
Holodrone

Holodrone's Gamercard
Did anyone have any problems with their gamerscore after they got hacked?

Mine is correct on the completed games tab in social but on the dash and the guide it's 365G less than it should be.
Holodrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #200
ViniBT

ViniBT's Gamercard
Another article for the "Related articles" on first page:

http://kotaku.com/5913228/report-how...y-do-with-them
ViniBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #201
OneSweetShannon

OneSweetShannon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
I was a victim this week. I had just gotten home from the store when my husband asked me to check out his console, and showed me where it said I was online playing Fifa 12. I went to my console and signed on. It took longer to sign on than usual (assuming while it was booting the thief) and gave me a message that my profile had last been logged into another console. I immediately called MS Support to submit my unauthorized access complaint and while I was on hold I was booted offline and then got a message that my profile was in use on another console again. In the approximately ten minutes total that the hacker had my account 1000 points were stolen and I got the two stupid achievements for 15G. I also have a new friend on my account who I supposedly played FIFA, but I'm not sure if this is the thief or another victim.

I gave Microsoft my report, explained it was not possible that I was a victim of a phishing scam, that my account had to be compromised in some other manner. They assumed control of my account and restored it to me in less than 48 hours, but I have yet to have the points that were stolen restored.

Agree with others who are telling those saying it was phishing to STFU. I most certainly did not fall for a phishing scam. I am very aware of the risks and am constantly with my husband hammering into our kids how to not fall for this. I am an Xbox Ambassador/Xpert and have spent most of my time assisting people by explaining the risks and directing them to MS Support when their accounts have been compromised due to this, it's practically my area of specialty. I admit I was always the person to say that there was no such thing as being "hacked" that people compromise their own security by falling prey to phishing, but now I know that it is possible.

I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or an EA issue, although my gut feeling is that it's EA. (There was someone earlier in this thread who said they never had an EA account, but I doubt that since his gamer card had EA games on it, for which you must have an EA account to play any multiplayer. I'm assuming he just forgot.) Whomever's fault, it's completely unacceptable. I wasn't even aware this was a huge issue until I came to the forums to see if anyone else had this experience, and am stunned to see a seven page thread stickied to the top.

Retail 100% - 29 * Arcade 100% - 12

Goals for 2011
55K by Christmas
80% Completion
Finish original 1000 in GTA IV
Finish Luxor 2
Finish Gears of War 2
OneSweetShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #202
RE2LeonS

RE2LeonS's Gamercard
My account was fucking stolen in January, and if I find the Euro trash that fuckin' stole my account, used all my Microsoft points, and then plagued my profile with this FIFA 12 garbage I will cut their head off then fuck it! They caused a world full of shit for me because Microsoft advised me to turn off my credit card. Which I had done. Little did I know was that my gym was going to charge me the next day. My gym annually double charges you every January and July for their 'membership fee' which means instead of paying $19.99 for a month, I had to pay $39.99 that month. Wellllll thanks to this FIFA 12 shit and me turning off my credit card, my gym realized they couldn't charge me which inevitably meant surcharge fees. I got a bill claiming they wanted $108.99 for January since their charges didn't go through. I called in and told them I had to close my card because of borderline identify theft, they didn't give a shit. They said because it was two separate charges of $19.99, they added a $34.99 charge onto both because the payments didn't go through. I called everybody, I bitched out a Microsoft Executive, I bitched out the District Manager of my gym, and all because some Euro trash mother fucker wanted virtual trading cards! And all this was happening around the time my semester was starting and they wanted $2,000 and my grandfather dying. My account being stolen was the last thing I needed! /vent. I hope they die. Thank you! P.S. I'm going to demand Microsoft pay for the ridiculously priced DLC for this shit game so I can get all the achievements in it and call it a day. I will not have this garbage game taint my gamerscore and I will not be paying 1800 msp for it! That's outrageous! I wouldn't even pay 1500 msp for the Black Ops maps, what makes you think I'll be paying more for soccer maps?!

Last edited by RE2LeonS; 06-19-2012 at 03:16 AM.
RE2LeonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #203
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE2LeonS View Post
My account was fucking stolen in January, and if I find the Euro trash that fuckin' stole my account, used all my Microsoft points, and then plagued my profile with this FIFA 12 garbage I will cut their head off then fuck it! They caused a world full of shit for me because Microsoft advised me to turn off my credit card. Which I had done. Little did I know was that my gym was going to charge me the next day. My gym annually double charges you every January and July for their 'membership fee' which means instead of paying $19.99 for a month, I had to pay $39.99 that month. Wellllll thanks to this FIFA 12 shit and me turning off my credit card, my gym realized they couldn't charge me which inevitably meant surcharge fees. I got a bill claiming they wanted $108.99 for January since their charges didn't go through. I called in and told them I had to close my card because of borderline identify theft, they didn't give a shit. They said because it was two separate charges of $19.99, they added a $34.99 charge onto both because the payments didn't go through. I called everybody, I bitched out a Microsoft Executive, I bitched out the District Manager of my gym, and all because some Euro trash mother fucker wanted virtual trading cards! And all this was happening around the time my semester was starting and they wanted $2,000 and my grandfather dying. My account being stolen was the last thing I needed! /vent. I hope they die. Thank you! P.S. I'm going to demand Microsoft pay for the ridiculously priced DLC for this shit game so I can get all the achievements in it and call it a day. I will not have this garbage game taint my gamerscore and I will not be paying 1800 msp for it! That's outrageous! I wouldn't even pay 1500 msp for the Black Ops maps, what makes you think I'll be paying more for soccer maps?!
Bitching out people after this stuff happens will get you nowhere sir/miss.
Nobody forces anyone to buy dlc .I flat out refuse to buy the euro dlc .
I understand you are upset and have suffered a loss but typing the f bomb over and over will get you nowhere fast .you have also insulted countless people with your euro trash insult .

Simple way for anyone to stay safe remove your credit card from your account .pay for stuff with point cards .if you must use the credit card to buy msp remove it straight after ..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #204
PERSUADER2

MrRobertoNZ's Gamercard
Sigh. Add me too GT=MrRobertoNZ

Happened on 14/07/12

Anyone keen to boost FIFA12 achievements. I don't want this rubish on my gamerscore and M$ cant remove it so might as well 100% it (or close).

I have no experience with FIFA or soccer in general but being a team sport game i assume you only need one other person to boost with?

Thanks
PERSUADER2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #205
H3L xSHARINGANx

H3L xSHARINGANx's Gamercard
My account was hacked a while ago but I got it back and changed my passwords pretty quick. I don't like FIFA but I care about my completion percentage so now I've rented a copy of FIFA 12 and am working my way through the game (ugh). Problem was I wasn't allowed access to Ultimate Team because it had been "locked" on my Xbox. A few days of emailing EA eventually got it unlocked after I sent them a screenshot of me being logged into Xbox.com and my email account at the same time. They were more helpful than people let on, I'm not sure if they picked up their act recently though.

The 160 games for the Euro dlc and getting Ultimate Team club value up to 85,000,000 is burning my soul. Fuck you hacker, hope you like the 250ms points you stole from me because I don't keep my debit card details on my Xbox.

In all seriousness, EA are a piece of shit. I only had an EA account because of Mass Effect 2 and I got hacked. wow.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #206
The Nonexistenc

Agonist Sigma's Gamercard
You're lucky you were able to rent it. After looking around all summer, I couldn't find any to rent, so I just bought it. $44 off of Amazon. I'm gonna try do as much as I can, then sell it to Gamestop or any other store. Whatever is gonna give me my money back. I've played about an hour, but it was mostly me messing around on the menus and when I do play a game, I have no idea what I'm doing....
7/30/2013 - 50,000: Jack of All Trades (Hitman: Absolution)

100% Retail: 26
100% Arcade: 7

Give me a break. I'm really trying!
The Nonexistenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #207
BCFCBristolRed

BCFCBristolRed's Gamercard
Does this still happen?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #208
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCFCBristolRed View Post
Does this still happen?
Probably, nobody's reported it here but I'm sure it's still going on. If it doesn't happen anymore with FIFA12, it will probably carry on into FIFA13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
R.I.P. Random Thought of the Day...Thread - Take 1.
5/13/2013 - 8/15/2014 - 15,243 Posts of Awesome.
Never forget.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #209
Ingen Kommentar

Ingen Kommentar's Gamercard
This also happened to me for a little month ago. Lost 5500MP and got 35/1250GS on Fifa 12. it really really really suck big time!!
Ingen Kommentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #210
Arenazombie

Arenazombie's Gamercard
Got hacked about nearly a year ago but just started trying to get 1250/1250 a few days ago (Is challenge accepted even possible to do anymore?)
But what I found pretty weird is, that I still had an UT which was created by the hacker that had like 7 oder 8 gold players in it. I thought they would be transfering the gold players to their accounts and I have like 10000 of these UT coins. Thought the hacker would spend all of it. So somehow it now seems even more pointless, like the hacker didn't even "steal" anything but just fucked around a bit and left. Also he activated an online pass (which comes in handy since I got a cheap copy with no pass)

Another Question: Is it possible, that someone transfers a full team of 85mil. value over with a player rating of above 85 to get these achs quickly? I want to get as much GS out of this as possible but I really don't like the game. Not that its bad or anything but just not my type of game. Found it rather boring and expedition in the Euro DLC will already burn my soul and these UT achs seem to take ages unless you spend money for these packs.
(Really had my hopes up for the achievement glitch freeze thread but unfortunately no one found a way to recreate it.)
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote