PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Simulation > SEGA Bass Fishing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
Chop tops plate

Chop Tops plate's Gamercard
New games

Ok i am having problems with the tournament wins so i get pissed of and just quit out and start a new game because I don't want to progress to the Challenge tournament when I haven't won the Amatuer. My question is, Is my game saved counting all the fish I have caught and lures I have unlocked?
Chop tops plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
MoldyClay87

Send a message via AIM to MoldyClay87

MoldyClay87's Gamercard
I know this topic is 2 months old now, and you probably completed this already, but I figure this could help anyone who comes here in the future.

Yes, fish are saved towards the 500 total (if that's what you meant). You can see how many fish you caught overall by going into HELP & OPTIONS and then SETTINGS and then HISTORY DATA. It counts all fish from every mode, even if you restart.

Fish are also saved in the "Diary", so every fish you ever caught in Original Mode will stay in the Diary, even if you're starting a new game.

You do NOT keep lures, just like how in Arcade mode you lose the lures when you start a new game. But you will, unlock all of the lures way before it comes time to unlock the Sonic lure (both times I played Original, I got them all in Amateur except Sonic, since you can't get that until much later).

Also, as far as I know, you can't progress without winning anyway. Or at least top 3 (but winning nets achievements). You get a GAME OVER and start from the beginning. You can just exit out (to the Dashboard) and continue from the last time it saved if you lost at the results screen.

100% Retail: 21/78 ; 100% Arcade: 46/87
Most Recent: Clive Barker's Jericho ; Contrast

Last edited by MoldyClay87; 03-09-2012 at 05:21 PM.
MoldyClay87 is offline   Reply With Quote