PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rocksmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
UGWRayne

UGWRayne's Gamercard
stage ready achievement help PLEASE

ok so ive been playin this game for a while now and was wondering how to get this achievement... ive mastered 3 songs played them as well in master mode and went to go for the event and nothing but gettin mad because now i have to master another song cause it now gives me 4 song events instead of 3 please someone give me a step by step instructional cause apparently i have no idea what to do or what i need to do to get this......

Last edited by UGWRayne; 01-22-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: bad grammer
UGWRayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
I GameMaster l

I GameMaster l's Gamercard
I have not unlocked this achievement yet, but here's my theory:

Go to event manager and replace the all songs with those songs that you've already mastered.

When I unlocked the "OK, I Learned" achievement I went directly to "songs", and I chose the arrangement that I'd mastered and then the "master mode".

Maybe in event manager there's and option where you can play only songs in the master mode.
- DoA 5..................(720/1000)
- Mass Effect..........(920/1200)
- GTA 4..................(875/1500)
- SSF4...................(930/1160)
- Street Fighter 4.....(850/1000)
- GoW 3.................(1900/2000)
I GameMaster l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
xvx Foot xvx

xvx Foot xvx's Gamercard
To play a "Master Mode Event" all songs in the set have to be available to play in "Master Mode", and the minimum amount of songs you can play in a set is 4, so you will have to have at least 4 songs that are up to "Master Mode" level.

-foot
Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #4
Narkaotik

narkaotik's Gamercard
There's a glitch with the achievement, but there's a way to bypass it and actually play only a 2 song setlist.

1.Start a new game (choose another storage device, like usb) The first event can be done with only 2 songs, don't put your 2 song in the setlist yet
2.Go master 2 song
3.Play the master songs BEFORE doing the event making sure BOTH have over 150,000 score
4.Make the setlist with those 2 song and start Master event

***I focus on the word BOTH at 150,000, because to actually play a master event, the qualify for most master song is 150,000, but the glitch is that it say qualify for 1 or more song, while they are NOT actually qualify, thus starting the master event, but not giving the achievement***

Last edited by Narkaotik; 06-22-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Narkaotik is offline   Reply With Quote