PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Disney Universe
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Angry Very Last level of Alice World

Ok so that metal dragon robot boss is a straight pain.

first play on that level and i managed to die on him like 20 times for real.

I dont know how im going to gold medal that level
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #2
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You need to get 85 enemies killed, 1800 gold, to attain 80% of the medal requirement. If you don't, 70 enemies killed and 1600 gold will give you 70% of the medal requirement. The three blue stars are 15% (5% each), and winning the arcade challenges are 15% (5% per win). This has been verified on the PS3trophies forums, and I've used this and got gold medal in every level I played so far.

Obviously you should try not to die so many times, as you lose 150-200 gold each time you die. I'd suggest getting many enemies killed and as much gold as possible. For the record, I got more than 85 enemies killed by the 2nd section of this level. This is because I got lucky with the challenges, which was one Medusa and one defeat 20 enemies. So that's 35 enemies done on top of the usual ones. I went into this level on 1,200+ gold only, and still managed to squeeze it past 1,600+. I also completed two challenges and found all three blue stars. And I got the gold medal without much problems.

Now, on how to kill this boss. First off, kill all the red guys, but leave one running around. Then, quickly pick up all the gold left behind, and grab the blue star on the right. Destroy all destructible items and grab the gold as well, then kill the last red guy. Killing him will activate the boss attack.

He only has three forms of attack. The most dangerous one is the pounding attack. There's one that's a breath of blue air. And there's another a beam of purple light scrolling from left to right (and vice versa). All these attacks can be easily avoided by simply walking to the far left side of the map, and in the little alcove where the blue star is.

To defeat him, attack the hands. Grab a bomb, throw at the left hand. Do not try to grab a second bomb whether you hit him or you fail, just run away to hide at either of the two above areas, because he'll launch an attack. Simply repeat this pattern of attack, grabbing only one bomb and trying to hit his hand each time, and then hide after each attack, until one hand goes down.

Now the red dudes spawn again. Kill them all and grab the gold.

Now repeat the same process to the other hand until it falls.

Now, you'll see the target boards on both his hands. Grab the bomb, throw it at one of them each time, and his head will drop. Run in and smash attack his head until he gets up with the target boards on both his hands again. Rinse and repeat until he opens his mouth. Remember, when doing all these, always hide whenever you think he's going to attack and you're not confident of escaping his attacks.

Now grab a bomb and throw it into the target board in his mouth.

He returns to the two target boards on hands routine again. Rinse and repeat until he opens his mouth again.

You need to do this until he falls.

I didn't die a single time doing this.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
banej

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Bro, thanks for the clear explanation.
banej is offline   Reply With Quote