PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
foodnipple127

NOODFIPPLE954's Gamercard
road to SS

need two+ people which have atleast two accounts to play with (one to lose with and one to win with for max points) we leave with 25k+ points on our mains (can repeat a few days after) more people the faster it goes message me if you're serious about getting this achievement!

Details:
My GT: NOODFIPPLE954
My booster GT: iLulz Wini
add both with each of your accounts with text #DOAboosting and each of your account names so i know who you are
you must have two accounts to play with unless you just want to help out and derank yourself
dont need a mic but it helps
anything else you need to know can just ask me
foodnipple127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
foodnipple127

NOODFIPPLE954's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodnipple127 View Post
need two+ people which have atleast two accounts to play with (one to lose with and one to win with for max points) we leave with 25k+ points on our mains (can repeat a few days after) more people the faster it goes message me if you're serious about getting this achievement!

Details:
My GT: NOODFIPPLE954
My booster GT: iLulz Wini
add both with each of your accounts with text #DOAboosting and each of your account names so i know who you are
you must have two accounts to play with unless you just want to help out and derank yourself
dont need a mic but it helps
anything else you need to know can just ask me
i would also like to add that the people still playing this game after almost 7 years... take their ranking a little bit to seriously so if you happen to have this game laying around and would help me out for 15 minutes or so i can help you in a game you're trying something with, if i have it but i dont have a lot of newer games
foodnipple127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER's Gamercard
This game is one hell of a bitch...I almost got the Silver Time Attack Tag achievement, missed it by 4 seconds.

I'm almost to S rank about 83K Grade Points, just 12000 more grade points before S rank, should get it in the next session.

Currently boosting this game with foodnipple and a few other friends.

My road to SS would take about 5 sessions, so 3 days in between, so technically in another 15 days, I should have the achievement.

JCDRANZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
KALOULI

KALOULI's Gamercard
I would like to do it too and i have two accounts for the boost. add me if you like GT : KALOULI
KALOULI is offline   Reply With Quote