PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > King of Fighters XIII
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
New update is finally arrived !

I believe the update for xbox version will take another few days, here is the list of improvement.

Quote:
The game update, now available on PlayStationŽNetwork and coming soon to Xbox LIVEŽ, addresses a number of issues, including online gameplay experiences:
  • Ranked Match Filtering: one of the most requested additions; players may now set conditions for their opponent's connection. When a player who doesn't meet the standby conditions tries to enter the Ranked match, a warning message will be displayed and the match cancelled.
  • Improved Filtering: filtering functionality in general is dramatically improved. Previously, certain connection data was insufficiently filtered and the player had a chance of connecting to opponents with poor connection quality. Now, more aggressive filtering should ensure that players are only matched with opponents who meet their filter settings.
  • Improved Connection Antenna: the computation behind the players' connection antenna, the meter indicating the quality of a player's connection, has been improved, resulting in a more accurate and consistent measurement.
  • Temporarily Saved Custom Match Settings: players may continue searching for opponents with the same settings as long as the player remains in the PLAYER MATCH/RANKED MATCH menu.
  • Character-specific Bug Fixes: NESTS-Style Kyo and Iori with the Power of Flames no longer become unresponsive under certain circumstances.
  • Additional refinements, fixes, and more!
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
So the patch is out, I can feel the netcode has been improved, and input lag is almost gone, but the online mode and interface is still unchanged.

Last edited by bentiancai; 02-04-2012 at 11:08 PM.
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #3

I still have yet to play an online game without severe lag. Real shame, as I love this game but the online is horrible. I'll probably stop playing this once i get all the achievements (just need 100 wins and 300 games)
Avatar Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote