Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > NeverDead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
Orphen24

Orphen24's Gamercard
Funky Dunk guide

asylum
- after the spoon demon breaks out of the wall in next area with the puppies (replay)
if you walk in the house there you will spawn another set of Puppies

museum
- toss in that red pipe
this is the area after the first room of enemies and you shock your self to open the door and after the new set of enemies you will scale the up you see this pipe at the top dont go in the museum

police station
- at the end of level youll fight bunch of enemies at the bottem left toss your head on a beam with a red wing orb on it and then on the little area there you should see a gold collectible too

enter this door and you see a rocket spoon that platform its on there a fence left

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Police station: In the final section of the level, you'll fight a bunch of enemies and finally a group of birdies. This takes place in the same area that has the tenth collectible.

After defeating the enemies but before hitting the switch and leaving the level, walk around on the ground. In one of the four main corners, you'll see an elevated platform with a shelf in front of it that's too high to jump onto. Throw your head onto the shelf, regenerate your body, and throw your head onto the platform. The hoop is in the back-left corner up there.
by eastx

sewers
- i didnt see the hoop but in the part where you use the sword to move the pipes for your head to meet up with Arcadia have your head get the gold collectible youll hear him say one of the hoop lines (note: this is right after the hippo fight)

this pic is how it should look when you roll head in the second water spout

green, blue, green

monster madness
red dead redemption
left 4 dead 2

and many more

32/65

Last edited by Orphen24; 02-13-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Orphen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Orphen24

Orphen24's Gamercard
streets to church
- in area you fight the 2nd panda bear

this area is also right after the bridge and also the new enemy spawns there is the firefly sword up grade here as well

agency hq
- toss head at that red wing orb this area is right before roof

if you go to the door to the roof it will force you to the roof even if you dont fight the enemies in this room

destroyed streets
- at the end BEFORE you enter the tornado (easy miss)

lookin at where the tornado is turn around you should it coming in as your fighting the enemies hug the left wall

demons nest
- in the building on the bottem floor back right wall its kinda near gold collectible

fight the hippo then next two sets of enemies wave to get in building you can get the hoop be for you spawn the next enemies

note 2 the set that spawns here is the one that spawns the Boulders

monster madness
red dead redemption
left 4 dead 2

and many more

32/65

Last edited by Orphen24; 02-13-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Appreciate the pics, Orphen. But the existing description here was just confusing and not very helpful:
Quote:
police station - at the end of level youll fight bunch of enemies at the bottem left toss your head on a beam with a red wing orb on it and then on the little area there you should see a gold collectible too

enter this door and you see a rocket spoon that platform its on there a fence left the next pic is behind that fence
So here's my version:

Police station
: In the final section of the level, you'll fight a bunch of enemies and finally a group of birdies. This takes place in the same area that has the tenth collectible.

After defeating the enemies but before hitting the switch and leaving the level, walk around on the ground. In one of the four main corners, you'll see an elevated platform with a shelf in front of it that's too high to jump onto. Throw your head onto the shelf, regenerate your body, and throw your head onto the platform. The hoop is in the back-left corner up there.

Last edited by eastx; 02-13-2012 at 04:26 AM.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #4
Orphen24

Orphen24's Gamercard
sorry thought police station was pretty simple but anyway i got a new phone and made a youtube vid enjoy

and if another is needed i will make others

added destroyed streets

made the guide look a bit better or at least to me
2) removed 2 police station pic since there a youtube vid and to unclutter it a bit

monster madness
red dead redemption
left 4 dead 2

and many more

32/65

Last edited by Orphen24; 02-13-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I always prefer written guides with pictures over video - every time. You can go at your own pace and look ahead. No buffer worry and no randomly vanished videos from youtube.

I would highly suggest an introduction to these types of collectibles. I got to the first hoop and it says "replay". I figure that means I can't get it yet. Shed some light on why I can't. Am I missing an ability to remove my own head or something?
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I always prefer written guides with pictures over video - every time. You can go at your own pace and look ahead. No buffer worry and no randomly vanished videos from youtube.

I would highly suggest an introduction to these types of collectibles. I got to the first hoop and it says "replay". I figure that means I can't get it yet. Shed some light on why I can't. Am I missing an ability to remove my own head or something?
That's right. You can't remove your head until the Museum stage, but you can go back and redo stage 1 later.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Bandar

First off thank you for the effort you put into making this guide. Secondly, I'm playing this on PS3 and I'm very certain that I've thrown Bryce's head into every single hoop but the trophy never popped. Any idea as to why?
Bandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #8
ServeChilled

great guide, I enjoyed this game

Currently Playing: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote