PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rocksmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
IronHeyd

iron heyd's Gamercard
Patch tomorrow

Rocksmith

We want you to know we’ve heard your feedback and excited to announce that a patch update for Rocksmith will be available tomorrow, Wednesday, February 1st. Stay tuned for more info!

Like Share 6 hours ago

from their facebook wall. no details yet though

hopefully it takes away the lives in practice mode
IronHeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
MartyMcFly

Ten 13 13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They posted some of the details on Facebook when they first announced they were working on the patch.

One of the biggest changes is that they will remove the 5 Lives limit in Riff Repeater. Yay!

They also mentioned other things such as making the navigation a little bit easier, so that you don't have to back all the way out and go back all the way in when practicing songs or something. Not sure exactly how they'll change it, but it should be more convenient.

Not sure what else there is. But they did also announce Pearl Jam DLC for next Tuesday Feb. 7th!
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
IronHeyd

iron heyd's Gamercard
Sweet that was thing i didnt like was the 5 lives, now i can practice the whole part without worrying about having to go to menu and do it all again. has anyone played or found what else it fixed?
IronHeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
DarkDragonMaster

dragonforcelord's Gamercard
yah! they patched a few great things! in riff repeater you can choose your difficulty for mastery from 1% to 100% (depending on what the song offers) and if you pass it on the 100% you can get auto maxed level for that song. makes it really quick to play i thought that was amazing. increasing the lives from 5 to 30 was also very very amazing i found. also they made leveler a lot less picky so you can get away with playing slightly under par and level up if you have a crisp enough sound to go with the game. also lag correction was patched they made it so that it was easier to do your lag settings (although it isnt a big big change) and multiplayer was supposed to be improved but im not sure how yet since ive never played that. also another thing that ive yet to see is the part for difficulty selection once you have enough parts of a song mastered, i have not actually seen or heard anything from that yet on my own experiance. another major change was they put the Songs option on pretty much every single screen making it a lot better to switch songs. they also put a precision tuner in if you are a very picky player. i like this because my guitar has a Floyd Rose and the old system got really annoying at times. i really like the changes that ive seen. this patch made the game a LOT more enjoyable
DarkDragonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
MartyMcFly

Ten 13 13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They also added the option of choosing Precision Tuner whenever it tests your tuning before playing. Basically, on the screen when you have to strum each string to check the tuning, you can press for Precision Tuning and it's just like the tuner in the main menu. You can then tune each string individually.

I much prefer to do this after a while of playing, because sometimes I feel like it says I'm in tune, but in actuality each string could use a tweak or so.
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote