PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mafia 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
frankthachamp

Glitches

I did some search on the forum but did not find any thread talking about this. If there's one, feel free to tell me.

I almost completed the game and noticed that there is a lot of glitches in it and I wanted to make a thread to discuss about this.

Here are some glitches :

1- Let's start with something important : an achievement. Hard to Kill is glitched. I got mine on chapter 14. I had the cops on my tail with a 4 stars wanted level for a while, but I escaped them. At this moment, I was car and clothes wanted, but did not have any stars. I continued the chapter when suddenly, this one popped after a while !

2- Bruski's car crusher. I put a car in the crusher and activated it with the control panel. The crusher door closed and I heard a crushing sound, but it was oigng on and on. The door never opened back even when after leaving the zone where the crusher is. It's like if the crusher was crushing it over and over. Weird glitch.

3- Another weird glitch during chapter 14 when you have to go in the warehouse. Instead of using the respawn trick, I decided to do it the hard way. Walking in there was suicide, so I decided to take the car and ride it to the back of the warehouse where there are two ennemies you have to kill. I missed while trying to run over them, so instead of shooting the car right away, they entered the car and shot on the roof, drive-by style !!!

4- This one is during the chapter where you have to get the stamps and deliver them to the gas stations. I wanted to get the achievement for doing it without raising the alarm, so I had to take the guards out. When I was eliminating the guy who was sitting at a desk in front of a computer, something weird happened. While Vito was doing the choke movement, the guard stood up. Once on its feet, his head was moving as if Vito was still struggling him... then he fell on the floor. (Epileptic kill !!!)

If you noticed any glitch, tell the x360a community.

Last edited by frankthachamp; 02-07-2012 at 12:20 AM.
frankthachamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
What about when you go to the loan shark to pay of the money? The door is locked and there is nothing prompting you to go there. As I recall, it was a fairly common glitch.
R.I.P Xbox #1 10/1/08 (Cause of death: E 74)
R.I.P Xbox #2 8/30/9 (Cause of death: Faulty Disk drive)
Xbox #3 Retired 6/27/11 (Sold)
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive

128th RANKED in MASSACHUSETTS

eBay auctions HERE
damtalldylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #3
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I never had any glitches with this game. The only trouble I had was my own doing...not being able to tail someone was the worst one. Other than that, it was glitch free.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
KarenXbox

I See M0nsters's Gamercard
I had the problem with the guard at the desk. I'd start the choke hold and he'd stand up turn around with his flashlight and the alarm would sound. Then he'd just die by himself! Took me ages to get it so he'd not spot me and even then it was more luck than anything. Annoying...
KarenXbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
Deebo85

Deebo85's Gamercard
Has anyone heard of a fix for achievement glitches. I have collected 159/159 wanted posters and did not receive my chievo! I have viewed all posters in the collectables menu but still it didn't unlock. It's so annoying as I spent 4 hours collecting these! And help or advice would be much appreciated.
Deebo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
magikod

Send a message via AIM to magikod

magikod's Gamercard
Thanks for the post, I'll try these later after dinner.
I appreciate it.

magikod is offline   Reply With Quote