PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #151
ndf9876

CheesyPotatoPie's Gamercard
Hi there,

Potential spoilers follow....

Your best bet is to rebuild Seawatch (you'll know when you come across it - just keep accepting side-quests and it will pop up). You'll have access to most of the reagents in there once you finish that short-ish quest line.

The achievement isn't unobtainable at all - you can always go back and harvest the reagents as they respawn - although certain reagents can only be found in certain places (I'm thinking Scarab Salts, White Flake and Prismere Dust specifically). This can be done after finishing the main quest line, and the locations given in the roadmap are accurate.
ndf9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #152
Dhyphoon

Dhyphoon's Gamercard
It would be so much easier for you to just list the 6 missable achievements rather than us having to look through the guide. Nonetheless thank you.
Dhyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #153
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
sorry if someone has already mentioned this but little tip for people i just unlocked the loremaster achievement with 6 left to find for fall, 1 for spring and 3 for amaura. i have though found all 10 lorestones in the dead kel dlc which i beleive is the reason the achievement popped ( it must take a certain amount of stones found, not based on which they are) nice little find as the stones are pretty much unmissable as you play through the dlc, saves you the hassle of finding the harder ones.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #154
ndf9876

CheesyPotatoPie's Gamercard
There are more lorestones in the 'Teeth of Naros' as well which I would imagine count (although I can't prove this as I've already got the achievement).

As stated above, some of the 'original' lorestones are a PITA to find so unless you want them all and the bonuses they convey, going for the easier-to-find expansion lorestones might be a good option.
ndf9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #155
Mr.Pink26

Mr Pink 26's Gamercard
Lore master achievement.

As mark of power said.

With 10 lorestones left in the main story the achievement popped for me. I had already completed the Dead Kel DLC, so it looks like the achievement based off the total NUMBER of lorestones in the main game, not ALL stones needed.
Mr.Pink26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:28 AM   #156
brandonator14

Brandonator14's Gamercard
Just finished the main 1000 of the game using this guide daily. Thank you for putting all the links and info, great guide.

100K 4/16/2011 "Table Smasher 2000" The Simpsons Game
brandonator14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #157
Siziol

Siziolvec's Gamercard
just like above. 900 for me though, thanks for the guide. worked like a charm.
Siziol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #158
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
So, which ones are actually missable? I read through the list and everything can be gotten throughout the game or after the final quest-line(if I didn't miss anything).
Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #159
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlueSpade2xX View Post
So, which ones are actually missable? I read through the list and everything can be gotten throughout the game or after the final quest-line(if I didn't miss anything).
As it says in the Road Map, just three are missable. One if you don't start the game on Hard difficulty (Destiny Dominated), one if you miss too many persuasion attempts (Wink and a Smile) and one if you get to the highest level without ever killing someone 10 levels above you (Out of Your League).

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #160
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
As it says in the Road Map, just three are missable. One if you don't start the game on Hard difficulty (Destiny Dominated), one if you miss too many persuasion attempts (Wink and a Smile) and one if you get to the highest level without ever killing someone 10 levels above you (Out of Your League).
Okay, thanks. I've already missed the "Out of Your League" one.

Nice guide BTW
Old 05-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #161
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I'm pulling my bullshit card on that 8 hour hard playthrough. I played solid for 2 days now on hard and am probly only halfway through.
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #162
UnleashTheCASEY

unleashthecasey's Gamercard
The lorestone achievement is definitely total related. There were 70 originally and the DLC added 20 more. Once you get to 70, the achievement unlocks.

UnleashTheCASEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #163
supernumian

supernumian's Gamercard
I've completed the game yesterday with a full 1300/1300! So proud of this!
Even if it's a really good game, I found some of the achievements really boring and time-consuming.
However, thanks for the guide and all the guides in the section because they really help me!

These are a few suggestions that I give you that really help me if you want to 100% this title:

- do the "Out of the League" achievement right after starting the game
- save very often, especially every time you start a new quest (protect you from glitches, bugs and errors you have done)
- do the main quests and the factions quest first, that's because there are a lot of sub-quests and only some of them really help you to get the achievements
- save every time before you talk with a characters. That's because of the "A Wink and a Smile" achievement
- save every time before open an enchanted ward
- save in front of a Fateweaver and use it to reset your skill and maximize the skill you require to get a particular achievement like sagecraft, blacksmith, alchemy and so on...
- reset all your reagents when you want to get the "Green Thumb" and harvest all the reagents that you need. Only harvest, don't loot them
- use the topic dedicated for the persuasion quests to unlock the relative achievement
- maximize the Detect Hidden ability to see what Lorestone are available in a particular area

Hope it help you!
Good luck!

supernumian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #164
demonocracy

juujiro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
I'm pulling my bullshit card on that 8 hour hard playthrough. I played solid for 2 days now on hard and am probly only halfway through.
Me too. It's not a difficult game or anything but considering the developers reportedly did a 100% completion speed run that took over 200 hours, being able to beat even the main quest on hard in 8 hours seems absurd / impossible.

I'm on hard and getting as many achievements as I can gradually. I'm almost done with the main story, did all but one of the factions (in the middle of it right now) and a handful of side quests/tasks and I'm at roughly 70 hours. I have most of the other achievements, but since I'm full mage I can't get the "Riposte!" one on this playthrough, nor "Trapper" or the persuasion achievement as I put no points into the skill so that's going to take me another playthrough.

I don't believe that it'd take hundreds of hours to 100% the achievements, but it's definitely an overwhelmingly long game when you get into it.

Also I'm sure most of you have it by now, but I got both "Out of Your League" and "Crime Doesn't Pay" at the same time by aggravating the guards in Rathir when I was caught stealing a book for a quest. I had to fight/dodge four or five of them at once, but kept hacking away at them with chakrams until the achievement popped. By that point my bounty was so high when I came back to the city shortly after, I could get the second achievement right away.

Last edited by demonocracy; 07-03-2012 at 05:08 AM.
demonocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #165
Sinfulfate

Sinfulfate's Gamercard
Finished this game up last night. Don't think I'll bother with the DLC. Great game but so time consuming getting all the achievements. Thanks for the guide.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #166
Rasjr12

Send a message via AIM to Rasjr12

rasjr12's Gamercard
In case it hasn't been mentioned you can get Trapper in the Teeth of Naros DLC just do the quest that Pagus gives you that has you going into the sewer to kill rats with traps he set up.

Rasjr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #167
BluStorm3D

BluStorm3D's Gamercard
Thanks Very Helpful...
BluStorm3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #168
Tachikoma Shell

Tachikoma Shell's Gamercard
Very good guide!
Tachikoma Shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #169
KazuYa ll

KazuYa ll's Gamercard
KazuYa ll

Thanks for the great list.. only need 4 more achievenemts to hit the 1000g
KazuYa ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #170
lazyslothboy

lazyslothboy001's Gamercard
Well, that's horseshit (pardon the frustration). I started the game on hard and somehow the game decided that I actually meant normal and bumped me down. Now I have to play through the whole damn thing again to pick up the achievement. Goddamn it.
lazyslothboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:21 AM   #171
The Night Hawk

O Night Hawk 0's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. 1200/1300 will do me for now. After 200 hours I'm not playing it again on hard for a while yet
The Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:17 AM   #172
SpiritBelow

No More Socks's Gamercard
Very helpful guide. Thank you.
SpiritBelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #173
h4mm32

Send a message via AIM to h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
you're very welcome
h4mm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #174
Mirrage

Thrawn1601's Gamercard
Thanks for this great guide.