PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Bejeweled 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
SZKSYPCZE

Interpol Agent's Gamercard
Let's cooperate!!! ULTIMATE SOLUTION

Hi all,
I've been playing this game for almost 3 years now. I managed to complete the classic and puzzle mode along with their hidden counterparts. However I can't get action mode. I don't know. Maybe I'm dumb or skillless. 3 years and nothing. Once I got to the lvl9 in action and even 285 in endless but no achievos were unlocked. THAT'S F***ING CHEATING!!! I DID NOT PAY THE MONEY TO BE CHEATED!!!

What's more, the game tends to use up all the existing possibilities to blow up gems. That's why for me it's almost impossible to save some hyper gems for further levels. Sooner or later I am always forced to use up all to hyper gems as they are the only move left.

I went through the forums and noticed that maybe I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of this game. I mean that games should be fun and all. Of course you should out some efforts to them, that's what achievements are given for, but this game is just too much. Sure they could always get the action mode achievement starting form lvl 25 or 50. Ha, it's possible to get there. Very unlikely but possible. What I mean is that they set those achievements waaaay to high to get them. That's why I'm posting this.

There are many people who quit the game. So instead of quitting let's fight. You spend your money, you put some effort and time to it and therefore....

YOU DESERVE THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS.

What's more it's garder to move those bricks with pads than with mouse. Recently the USB image trick came to my attention. It helped me get to 8th lvl and no luck since then. It just blows my nerves now. So finally I told myself that I'm too stupid and need other ways to get it.

Here's the story: everyone who managed to get the achievements please create the .img files of your save games and share them. Let's show them that they are not that smart as they think they are.

Please, let's gather up guys and close this shameful champter in the gaming history. Let bejeweled be forgotten!!!

Last edited by SZKSYPCZE; 02-09-2012 at 11:54 AM.
SZKSYPCZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
Fire Hawk D

Fire Hawk GYJS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You are a terrible idiot. Kudos.
Fire Hawk D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
Gillanaut

Gillanaut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You just have no skill. I have all but the hyper mode. Not because i dont have skill, but because i just havent gotten lucky and i keep getting mad at it. If you just keep plugging at it you will get there. If you didnt get the achievements it may be because you are using the USB trick, or because you are just a massive troll because it takes some time to finish a game...
Gillanaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
JAM1Ebhoy

bud i agree with u its pure crap the way they have set the achevos on this game as u said u paid good money for the game WHY SO HARD WITH THEM IM NOT CRAP AT THIS GAME AND I CANT SEEM TOO GET THEM 2 UNLOCK AT ALL
JAM1Ebhoy is offline   Reply With Quote