PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Bastion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
amuro98

Money money money!

So, I've just started searching for shards. I noticed I missed a few Gods and Mementos because they showed up in the store.

However they cost money, and so do upgrades.

Since you can't repeat areas after finishing them, and areas don't replenish, how do you make enough money to afford everything? Can you just repeat the arenas over and over again?

Also, I tried activating the gods to increase the amount of money I make but all it seems to have done is make the critters downright ANGRY. I die quite quickly now :-(

Advice?
amuro98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
Lord Retro

The "Who Knows Where" sections are a decent source of money (and exp.)

As for the gods, the only one you get from the levels is the bull god, the rest are purchased from the Lost and Found or gotten as you rebuild Bastion.

The best source of money, however, is completing Vigils. You get at least 500 shards per one completed, and there are over 20 of them. Just remember you have to activate them once you meet the requirements (a red star on the card means you've met the requirements, press A and the card changes color to complete it and give you the reward listed to the right)
Lord Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
amuro98

Oh. I didn't know you had to do anything to redeem the Vigils... I have a bunch of red stars ;-) Thanks for the info!
amuro98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
Werdbooty

Werdbooty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amuro98 View Post
Oh. I didn't know you had to do anything to redeem the Vigils... I have a bunch of red stars ;-) Thanks for the info!
Hahahaha I did the same thing. Didn't realize you had to cash them in until I went to upgrade the Memorial. Course, that made for multiple runs to Who Knows Where. Narrator even says something different the first few times you sip into a dream.
Werdbooty is offline   Reply With Quote