PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > MiniSquadron
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
nastymoebie

nastymoebie's Gamercard
Nice Bug!! Maybe helpful for Indestructible=)

Hey guys, i've found a nice bug which could help to get the Indestructible achievement.
Try to get to the last level with full health. It doesn't matter how much lives you still have. When you reached it push the windows button, open another program, close this one, lock the screen, unlock it and than push the return button for a long time so you can choose one of opened programs and return to the game. If it starts from the beginning (microsoft studios...supermono...) everything went right, if not repeat until this will happen. Than you have too choose the level you've played before and the same plane. After the loading screen, when plane flies from left to right return too the homescreen. Than you have to go back to the game. Now you can pick the option "Continue". When you do this you will start from the last level with all three lives and your points. Now you can try to beat the last level without losing lives.
It was very easy for me to unlock all planes with this method. But i dont know if it is possible to gain the last achievement on this way....
Old 12-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
xANMLZxHELLFIRE

Tried your trick on the last 2 levels I needed, and achieve didnt pop. I was able to continue on level 12 with my score intact with all 3 hearts and finished it without dying. I really thought it was going to unlock, ohh well.
xANMLZxHELLFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
Southernmade

TJGERVAIS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
On my Focus, on the last level when i die I just hit the search button, wait a few seconds for bing to load my location, then hit the back button. Then just click continue.
Southernmade is offline   Reply With Quote