PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
JustOneStingray

JustOneStingray's Gamercard
----- cost Special CG

the top 3 or 4 rows in special cg art category in the gallery have images that need special conditions to be met but have no cost. I transferred over my save data from cs and cleared 100% the new missions, beat score attack and am rank 20 and they will not unlock. Does anyone know what the unlock conditions are for these few special cg images are?
JustOneStingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
OnionKnight14

onionknight14's Gamercard
did you compete arcade mode for all of the characters?

OnionKnight14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #3
issoji

Baedal San's Gamercard
I hearded that you need to unlock the gag endings in story mode again, even if you imported your save data.
issoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
Cantz

Cantz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneStingray View Post
the top 3 or 4 rows in special cg art category in the gallery have images that need special conditions to be met but have no cost. I transferred over my save data from cs and cleared 100% the new missions, beat score attack and am rank 20 and they will not unlock. Does anyone know what the unlock conditions are for these few special cg images are?
Yeah.. Each of the missing "Special CG" images must be unlocked by playing through the Gag/Joke endings again.

You may also find that you're missing a few of the Movies/Animations unlocks. Just replay through to the true endings of Ragna, Noel, Arakune and Tsubaki's stories and they'll also unlock.

If you're missing anything else let me know.

Cantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #5
Aboulala

Aboulala's Gamercard
I'm missing only special CG 49 , I already have all the gag endings , and litchi tips , i don't now what to do now -_-
Aboulala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #6
Spike hostile17

Spike hostile17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboulala View Post
I'm missing only special CG 49 , I already have all the gag endings , and litchi tips , i don't now what to do now -_-
Special CG 49 is the one with Noel's birthday. I got it when i had a 100% completion for every characters story. You dont need to complete the True Ending chapter however.
1000GS: AC1,2,3&4-Bayonetta-Bioshock1&2-BlazBlue CT&CSEX-BlueDragon-CoD MW1,2,BO-DeadSpace1,2,3-EnchantedArms-EternalSonata-FF XIII&XIII2-Fable 2&3-Fifa09,11,12-GoW1,2,3-Halo3,4,ODST&Reach&Anniv-LANoire-LostOdyssey-LostPlanet-MagnaCarta2-MassEffect1&2-MGSc-Mirror'sEdge-N3-Nier-NinjaGaiden2-Oblivion-RE5-ResonanceFate-SplinterCell DA,Conv.&Black-TalesVesperia-TheDarkness1&2 and many more

I'm a completionist. F*** DLCs

Spike hostile17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboulala View Post
I could be wrong but im 90% sure that's 1 of the Help Me Litch sensei images, remember you cant just clear them u need all the correct answers in all 5 to unlock them. The answers can be found here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bla...tml#post972763
My apologies if u have already completed all of these but i pretty sure that should fill in the your gallery.

Onime is offline   Reply With Quote