PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XIII-2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #1
ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com

Question anyone know how to get all 4 proto falcie adam encounters?

i have 9 entrys . the 6 story related and the paradox ending 3. how do you get the live one to respawn. i had choose to scream at hope option.
ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Simple, in the fight, you get a live trigger. Just don't pick the option "Scream at Hope" and you will keep fighting, and those next 2 fights are different forms.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 AM   #3

what i need to know is how to get him to respawn so i can get anouther live trigger. the paradox method dosnt give the live trigger option. thanks.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It's the same way as fighting the paradox form, except you have to turn off the Paradox Scope. That way, you will be fighting the normal Proto fal'Cie Adam instead of the powerful one. Sorry, didn't fully read the post.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
sankentris

sankentris's Gamercard
If I'm reading your question right, you have to close the gate to the tower, and make sure the paradox scope is turned off. You'll have to do a few quick steps and then you can just ride the elevator back to the top floor and initiate the fight with the Fal'Cie fella. After you beat him choose anything but 'Scream at Hope' and then you'll get to fight the other version of him.

For the other version just make sure you have the paradox scope turned on before this battle and you'll fight a tougher version and thats another one for the bestiary. Hope that helps!
sankentris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #6

thanks. i did not even think of turning it off.