Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #181
aleksandar2

mrgrinch989's Gamercard
Looking to join a syndicate for all the online achievements. Send me an message on Xbox if you need a hard working player in your syndicate or if you want to form a brand new syndicate.

GT: MrGrinch989
Old 06-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #182
DiggidyCrank

Killy Mays's Gamercard
EDIT: I'm all done with this achievement. Thanks to Blue Panther 13. Market's suggestion for boosting in the post below mine worked perfectly.

All I have left for the CEO achievement are some Syndicate Heals/Savior/Reboot challenges. If anyone wants to hook up and boost these, that would be cool.

My plan is to pair together in a private game on the first map. After we clear the first area, we'll just hang out by the ammo crates. Then we'll shoot each other in the face and heal each other. After we're done with heals and savior, we can take turns teamkilling and then reviving each other. Every ten to fifteen minutes I would suggest that we move to the next checkpoint to have our progress saved in case of a disconnect.

Send me a message if you're down.

GT= Killy Mays

Last edited by DiggidyCrank; 06-27-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: update
Old 06-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #183
Market

Market N Rena's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggidyCrank View Post
All I have left for the CEO achievement are some Syndicate Heals/Savior/Reboot challenges. If anyone wants to hook up and boost these, that would be cool.

My plan is to pair together in a private game on the first map. After we clear the first area, we'll just hang out by the ammo crates. Then we'll shoot each other in the face and heal each other. After we're done with heals and savior, we can take turns teamkilling and then reviving each other. Every ten to fifteen minutes I would suggest that we move to the next checkpoint to have our progress saved in case of a disconnect.

Send me a message if you're down.

GT= Killy Mays
just thought I'd share a bit of a fast track for that heal/reboot/savior list you have...

you're on the right track with Western Europe and clearing everything out, but one thing you may not have noticed yet is that team damage does not give healing points... meaning, your rounds will damage your team, but healing them from the damage your team causes will not get you saviors or heals...

instead, clear everything out of that first stretch of road, leaving the APC gun unbreached... once everything with legs is down, have your bullet sponge stand on the back of the APC, right in front of the gun... have your healer stand behind the APC (with the blast doors at your back) and stare up at the bullet catcher standing on the back... heal or reboot as desired, then switch out your positions to work on the other...

doing this on Expert will make this go *very* fast...

hope this helps!!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:32 AM   #184
DiggidyCrank

Killy Mays's Gamercard
Sweet, thanks for the information.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #185
Market

my pleasure!! happy to help out, anytime...
Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 AM   #186
Blue Panther13

blue panther13's Gamercard
need help with the online challenges to get the CEO achievement. GT: blue panther13
Old 06-25-2012, 12:16 PM   #187
Grozom

Grozom's Gamercard
I need help with the CO-OP missions - Easy or Expert? If someone knows a quick way to boost the better?

Send me an a friend request and message - Tag Grozom (perfer GMT Timezone)
Old 06-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #188
Market

you can roll through Expert level on the missions and complete all the difficulties at once, however, get used to being downed... often...

Expert difficulty with anything less than a 20th level agent, upgraded and researched as much as allowed, is going to be difficult for the rest of your team... we tried this a few times with a guy who was only 15th level and had nothing maxed out, and we picked him up every 20-30 seconds...

many of the challenges can be boosted and there are several good suggestions for this in the Cheevo guide on this forum... any further questions that aren't answered there can be left around here and I'll find it...

I don't know everything about the game, but I have a pretty good handle on it, I think... =)
Old 06-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #189
aleksandar2

mrgrinch989's Gamercard
Looking for a boosting partner for CEO. Im almost rank 30 and have beaten all missions on expert. Im having real trouble getting some of the Challenges, especially Syndicate reboots, cos either nobody from a syndicate is ever online or nobody is ever dieing. So if you need this too, lets just join the same syndicate and boost this in a private match.

GT: MrGrinch989
Send me a message on Live, cos I rarely check messages here.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #190
Market

@aleksandar2:

not sure if you saw it or not, but a post of mine about 7 posts up gives a good tactic to get those heals/reboots out of the way...

but, we're running into the same problem with many of our members who are looking to do this as well... I see a few of them online, but rarely playing Syndicate... we have the same issue with people not dying very often...

if you can't find anyone to boost these with, hit me up and I can throw you an invite... at the very least, you can look through the roster and message people that you're looking for a partner... I'm dead certain there are at least 5 of our members who are looking to blast through challenges...

good luck!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #191
Grozom

Grozom's Gamercard
This is a message to anyone who has just started the CO-OP and wants to get the following achievements :

Oh No You Don't
Initial Public Offering

Basically need to create a Syndicate with at least three other people and play a few games together.

Message me on XBOX Live with details. (GMT Time prefer)
Old 07-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #192
tescovee

TuFN3ss's Gamercard
looking for two people to do up expert, gt:tufn3ss.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #193
DarkEvolution90

DarkEvolution90's Gamercard
New to the game... Looking to join a syndicate GT: DarkEvolution90
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #194
Market

InfectedOmen is still looking for active people! we have 25 members, but over the last few weeks, our activity has been dropping... I'm not on the mic as much lately due to the wife being home for the summer, but that should change here in the next few weeks...

I'm currently looking through the roster to cut those who haven't played the game in a month or more... if anyone is looking to join a Syndicate to find other Achievement hunters, I'm more than happy to add new blood!

hit me up here or send me a message through Live... mention Syndicate or I may not know who you are...

InfectedOmen [InO] has a firm grip on 2nd place, but the vultures are circling...
Old 07-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #195
Blue Panther13

blue panther13's Gamercard
need syndicate heals willing to help others with their challenges. GT: blue panther13
Old 07-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #196
djools47

djools47's Gamercard
I just started playing the game yesterday. I am on chapter 18 on my first playthrough, I think I'll be doing a second playthrough after that, and then I'll be playing the co-op.

My GT: djools47
Old 07-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #197
ZzVizionT

Zz Vizion T's Gamercard
Wonder if I could join a syndicate. . Am not in for the achivements am in just for fun and teamwork GT: Zz Vizion T

Thanks in advance
Old 07-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #198
Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzVizionT View Post
Wonder if I could join a syndicate. . Am not in for the achivements am in just for fun and teamwork GT: Zz Vizion T

Thanks in advance
we've been looking for you!! lol

we have several cheevo hunters in the Syndicate, but our core group is addicted to the game still... I'm actually just about to send out a list of GT's to the group of people in the Syndicate that are looking for others to play the game with... both for achievements and not... I'll throw you a FR in a few here, if you want on that list, I'm not going to send it out until later on today...

in case you need a little incentive, we're currently holding down 2nd on the Leader board... have been for quite some time, actually... however, we have a few other groups nipping at our heels, as well as a very daunting climb to first... every Agent counts, hope to add you to the ranks!!

EDIT: I'm getting a "GT not valid" when I try to add you... hit me up here or through Live, I'll recognize you, I'm sure... =)

strike that edit... using rented fingers... lol

Last edited by Market; 07-07-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: I can't type, apparently...
Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #199
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Looking for 3 people to do all the coop maps on expert, let me know if you're interested.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Old 07-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #200
XperimntNterror

XperimntNterror's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Looking for 3 people to do all the coop maps on expert, let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested! GT: XperimntNterror (Central Time Zone; GMT - 6). I can really only dedicate a lot of time to this on weekends, though.

Thanks to V1ZIONZxBLOOD for the really cool sig!
Old 07-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #201
djools47

djools47's Gamercard
I just finished the single player campaign on hard and got pretty much all of the single player achievements. I started playing the co-op today and I'm still interested in joining a syndicate and playing the maps on any difficulty.

GT: djools47
Old 07-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #202
Neutron X

Neutron X's Gamercard
Me and 2 others need the Initial Public Offering achievement so we need one more. Send me a FR so i can add you.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #203
djools47

djools47's Gamercard
Ok I will Probably this afternoon.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #204
OhNoPoP0

OhNoPoP0's Gamercard
Just picked up the game. Looking for a syndicate to join and people to beat everything on expert. gt: Ohnopop0
Old 07-22-2012, 06:07 AM   #205
Latman2k

Latman2k's Gamercard
I play some co op if you want to join my syndicate send a message to Latman2k
Old 07-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #206
durera

durera's Gamercard
The achievement for "Oh no you Don't" says to beat contracts against members of your syndicate, but it also lists contracts against my friends that aren't in my syndicate (as I'm in one on my own at the moment) .. does anyone know if they count the same towards the achievement?

Oh, and feel free to friend me on XLB for some co-op, I'm loving the co-op on this so far ... will mostly be online UK evenings.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #207
Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by durera View Post
The achievement for "Oh no you Don't" says to beat contracts against members of your syndicate, but it also lists contracts against my friends that aren't in my syndicate (as I'm in one on my own at the moment) .. does anyone know if they count the same towards the achievement?

Oh, and feel free to friend me on XLB for some co-op, I'm loving the co-op on this so far ... will mostly be online UK evenings.
as far as I know, it will only count with people in your Syndicate... if it works otherwise, I don't think it would be as intended...

if you're looking to knock that achievement out, InfectedOmen still has a few slots open for new members... we have several people that just started the game as well as those who've been playing it like crazy... getting that 10 contracts filled should take no time at all...

I'm working on getting the actives in our Syndicate to meet each other for group runs... I'm gathering the names of members who still want to be active to send out to everyone this week... I'll be far more active in a week or so, with the wife home for summer vacation, I've been quite lax in my point gathering... lol

anyone that wants into [InO], hit me up!!
Old 07-24-2012, 02:10 AM   #208
Melysman

Melysman's Gamercard
I need all of the Co-op achievements and need to join a syndicate. I am on US eastern time. Feel free to add me GT:Melysman
Old 07-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #209
jarofbees

jarofbees's Gamercard
Looking to join a Syndicate, just started MP - please add me GT: jarofbees
Old 07-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #210
Neil79

Neil79's Gamercard
Looking to join a syndicate and go through on expert. I'm lvl 23 just now. GT is Neil79
Closed Thread