Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #211
Market

Market N Rena's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil79 View Post
Looking to join a syndicate and go through on expert. I'm lvl 23 just now. GT is Neil79
I'm pretty sure I can find some room for you! we have 30 members right now, but about 2/3 of them haven't been putting points up lately...

I'll go through the roster today and cut some of the lazy Agents I have working for me... LOL

hit me up over Live with a FR and I'll get you that Synvite... =)

I'm mostly on the mic Mon-Thurs during the day for me (Mountain time)... the wife is a school teacher and I don't often subject her to half a conversation while I'm sitting right beside her... lol

I'm also sending out active lists every other week to try to inspire our members to friend each other for group runs... I contact the members before I send out their GT's to everyone to get permission to do so...
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #212
Xavier0080

Xavier0080's Gamercard
old post. see below for update.

Last edited by Xavier0080; 08-17-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #213
KoftaBhuna

Hey in looking to join a Sayndicate and make friends on this game into 24 male starting out. Send invite to KoftaBhuna I also have mic.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #214
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I have a Syndicate of about 10 people and a few of them only played the co-op for like an hour so if anyone wants to beat their contracts it shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm also free to play through the co-op (depending on the time) if anyone is interested. Feel free to send me a msg on xbox telling me you're from here and you want to join my Syndicate.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #215
BIG O a7a BUHT

BIG O a7a BUHT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post
I have a Syndicate of about 10 people and a few of them only played the co-op for like an hour so if anyone wants to beat their contracts it shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm also free to play through the co-op (depending on the time) if anyone is interested. Feel free to send me a msg on xbox telling me you're from here and you want to join my Syndicate.

I was interested in earning a few co-op achievements for this game, and I had never joined a syndicate before I visited this thread. Rapture639's was the first syndicate that I had joined and I got the Oh no you Don't achievement after completing only two co-op maps. He was glad to help me out. Thanks a lot.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #216
Blue Thunder28

Blue Thunder28's Gamercard
I just got this game a few days ago and figured the servers were shut down because I haven't been able to connect to Co-Op for the whole three days I've had this. But seeing as people are still posting here in assuming its either just me or server maintenance, anywho I'd love to play coop and earn some achievements, a Syndicate invite would be great too.

GT: Blue Thunder28

Old 08-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #217
SPARTANxx3xx

SPARTAN3's Gamercard
Hey Rapture639 did you get my message?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #218
TidgetaLeonhart

TidgetaLeonhart's Gamercard
Hey guys just got this game and I'm looking for some help with the co-op achievements. If anyone at all can help that would be great. I will help you also with the achievements. Thank you in advance hope to play with you guys soon xD

GT: TidgetaLeonhart
Old 08-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #219
Xavier0080

Xavier0080's Gamercard
Anyone whos looking for a syndicate to get contracts etc. done or to play with can send me a message. I'm in Rapture639's new syndicate.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:06 AM   #220
SlickRascal187

xSadClown4's Gamercard
Looking to do co-op and join a syndicate. Shoot me a message if anyone's still playing this game.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #221
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Probably won't be on much mid week but anyone that's online over the weekend and wants to do some co-op let me know. Should be on quite a bit on Saturday and Sunday. Preferably looking for someone from UK.

Gears of War Veteran
Seriously - unlocked 6/6/07
Seriously 2.0- unlocked 2/2/10
Seriously 3.0- unlocked 21/3/13

Total Online Kills - 150,000+

Old 08-15-2012, 02:29 AM   #222
Xavier0080

Xavier0080's Gamercard
Got my 1000, big thanks to Sad Clown for the syndicate challenges.

Last edited by Xavier0080; 08-18-2012 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #223
my_box_72
Banned User

Feel free to hit me up for this just picked up
Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #224
Hero Of Courage

Hero Of Courage's Gamercard
Looking for someone or a few people to help with the syndicate challenges, especially syndicate reboot and heal. Send me a message, I can be online most times over the next few weeks.

GT: Hero Of Courage

I'll happily help co-op on expert (completed it loads of times!) or other achievements.

Last edited by Hero Of Courage; 08-21-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #225
LordPhearless

SLP Catalyst's Gamercard
I need some people to join up with to get the syndicate related co-op challenges. I'm in a large syndicate, but I'm never on at the same time as anyone else, it seems.

GT: Lord Phearless
Old 08-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #226
Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordPhearless View Post
I need some people to join up with to get the syndicate related co-op challenges. I'm in a large syndicate, but I'm never on at the same time as anyone else, it seems.

yes, and I'm terribly sorry about our lack of appearances lately... most of the members are cheevo hunting, but the core group that used to run daily has had real life bite them in the arse... lol myself included... one of us bought a house, one is working really odd hours, and as for me, the wife just went back to work for the school year and things have been a bit on the hectic side since...

however, this would seem to be the tail end of that ruckus... let me know an approximation of the next time you're going to be on there and I'll try to get that time freed up in my day...

I've been neglecting my points gathering in Syndicate far too much lately... lol
Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #227
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

Still looking for people for the co-op achievements. Send me a FR over live if your interested

Gears of War Veteran

Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #228
LordPhearless

SLP Catalyst's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market View Post
yes, and I'm terribly sorry about our lack of appearances lately... most of the members are cheevo hunting, but the core group that used to run daily has had real life bite them in the arse... lol myself included... one of us bought a house, one is working really odd hours, and as for me, the wife just went back to work for the school year and things have been a bit on the hectic side since...

however, this would seem to be the tail end of that ruckus... let me know an approximation of the next time you're going to be on there and I'll try to get that time freed up in my day...

I've been neglecting my points gathering in Syndicate far too much lately... lol
I've been on pretty regularly the last week or so. I'm down to syndicate challenges only. I live in US West Coast, and am usually on after 9pm my time (PST).

I've just been jumping from syndicate to syndicate trying to get heals and stuff when I can.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:37 AM   #229
evophile

Just got the game and looking to join a Syndicate and do all the challenges and stuff! Finished the single player only thus far.

GT: evophile

Thanks!
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #230
ADA2

Just got this game and I am looking for people to play with me online

add me,

PLUSathey
Old 09-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #231
Broke

BrokeToker's Gamercard
Just finished the singleplayer so im looking to have a go at the co-op if anyone is interested just give me a shout online! A Syndicate invite would also be appreciated thanks!
Old 09-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #232
Market

to anyone posting here looking for a Syndicate, I wanted to offer up spots in InfectedOmen [InO], currently 2nd on the Leaderboard...

we currently have 3 empty slots, but have several members who have not been active in weeks that could be dropped out should more room be needed...

however, I should say that lately our main crew has been busy with other games and/or real life... I'm usually online, able to use a mic, Mon-Thurs during the day (Mountain Standard) and usually more than happy to swap out to Syndicate... I'm glad to help with Expert levels, and if aware of kill challenges beforehand, I'm happy to make a strong effort to leave those targets for others... I will not, however, boost Syndicate Heals & Reboots... I've tanked my Score Per Minute bad enough hunting down Mercs, exploring maps, looking for bad triggers, etc to be able to do those two... our core group is very practiced at Expert level on all the maps, so mass amounts of healing and reboots are not often needed... it does happen that we fall down once in a while, but for rapid challenge completion it won't really happen with us through normal game play...

I'm almost always online (even if it says I'm not), but since my wife is a Kindergarten teacher, I like to keep her days off fairly quiet... our entertainment setup is a bit to confined to have me talking over a mic while she's home, unfortunately... plus, she cooks for me, so she wins... sorry guys... lol

since there are so many people still looking for these cheevo's, I thought I'd offer up the space to work on them... if enough of you join up, maybe we could form a thread here specifically to entertain the idea of InfectedOmen members gathering to boost with each other... InO gets a greater point total, and you guys all get your killer gamerscores!! win-win!!!

anywho, hit me up here or toss me a message over Live (GT: Market N Rena) if you'd like a Synvite... we have a pretty long crawl to 1st place and can use all the help we can get taking that spot...
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #233
LordPhearless

SLP Catalyst's Gamercard
Got my 1k. May thanks to the innitial support of Market N Rena and the grinding cleanup help by Hero Of Courage!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #234
Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordPhearless View Post
Got my 1k. May thanks to the innitial support of Market N Rena and the grinding cleanup help by Hero Of Courage!
happy to have had a place for you to work on it, congrats on your 1K!

again, I'm sorry I couldn't get time to physically assist you along, but InO thanks you for your contribution to our total score!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #235
ADA2

Still looking for people to play with online, hit me up if you want to play

Gamertag -

plusATHEY
Old 09-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #236
Gerror

Looking for some people to play through all the missions on normal, then hard and finally expert. I missed some application tokens some where but not sure which level or difficulty. Im not bothered about getting points just completing levels but will help where needed. Message me on xbl if interested. Gamertag: Gerror
Old 09-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #237
DeepCrevice

DeepCr3vice's Gamercard
Looking for 2-3 to complete Expert Difficulty.

Thus far:
* Normal 9/9
* Hard 6/9
* Expert 1/9 (W. Europe)
XP: 1.4M
Completion: 70.6%

Ultimately, 100% Completion including CEO is my Goal. However, I have Expert in my immediate sights. I finally have vacation time this week & looking to wreck this by Sunday, 9/16.

Borderlands 2 9/18...I'm on a tight timeline this time of year!

-Who's in??

XBL: DeepCr3vice

Thx!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #238
Robert Prewitt

Robert Prewitt's Gamercard
Looking for people to join my syndicate, just to help me with syndicate challenges. I can help you getting through the normal/hard/expert levels. I'm playing every night from around 23:00 till 1:00 o'clock (GMT +1).

GT: Robert Prewitt
Old 09-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #239
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

I'm going to be on a lot more this week so I'm going to try and complete this game. Need a few people to join a syndicate and to boost challenges and complete all maps on expert. Message me over live if your interested. Will try and do it over the next few days in the evenings GMT time.

Gears of War Veteran

Old 09-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #240
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Looking for a Syndicate to join or for people to join mine. I'd like to do the Co-Op missions on Expert as well as getting the rest of the Achievements in the game. I'll be on tomorrow night as well as all day on Sunday.

Message me so we can work something out!

GT: Chozo Lord

EDIT: I'm in a Syndicate now, don't send any more messages please!

Last edited by Chozo_Lord; 09-18-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Closed Thread