Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2014, 04:32 AM   #1
MasterNinja33

MasterNinja33's Gamercard
Knight's Honor achievement question

I just unlocked this on my 3rd playthrough, but I unlocked it without crafting the "cursed" Greatsword of Artorias. I made it to the giant blacksmith, then crafted the Great Lord Sword first but then the achievement popped before I crafted the final weapon. Sif's soul was still in my inventory.

I guess my question is has this happened to anyone else? I'm wondering if it's possible you only need one of the Greatswords of Artorias for the achievement.

PS Oh and thanks to everyone on this board for all the helpful guides and advice on this awesome game.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't encounter this. The achievement unlocked only when all required weapons were made. The game unlocked it early for you instead of not unlocking even when all weapons were made. I trust that you didn't feel disappointed right?

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata
1st Xbox One game: Child of Light

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNinja33 View Post
I just unlocked this on my 3rd playthrough, but I unlocked it without crafting the "cursed" Greatsword of Artorias. I made it to the giant blacksmith, then crafted the Great Lord Sword first but then the achievement popped before I crafted the final weapon. Sif's soul was still in my inventory.

I guess my question is has this happened to anyone else? I'm wondering if it's possible you only need one of the Greatswords of Artorias for the achievement.

PS Oh and thanks to everyone on this board for all the helpful guides and advice on this awesome game.
have you held the weapon at any point? like maybe a friend dropped it and you gave it back? you dont actually have to make the weapons or find them if a friend drops them and you pick them up it counts. doesnt all have to be in your inventory as long as you have held it

if not then i have no idea

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #4
MasterNinja33

MasterNinja33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryRuins View Post
I didn't encounter this. The achievement unlocked only when all required weapons were made. The game unlocked it early for you instead of not unlocking even when all weapons were made. I trust that you didn't feel disappointed right?
Yeah, it definitely unlocked early before I had the required weapons made, and no, I wasn't disappointed lol. I also have never had that weapon in my inventory, I've rarely played any coop or pvp during my 3 playthroughs.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #5
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNinja33 View Post
Yeah, it definitely unlocked early before I had the required weapons made, and no, I wasn't disappointed lol. I also have never had that weapon in my inventory, I've rarely played any coop or pvp during my 3 playthroughs.
ah well its popped early in your favor then happy days haha

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote