PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row: The Third > Gangstas in Space
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Yukichi Kurosaki

Smile Gangstas in Space Review

Before we get started I'd just like to state this is based on opinion. Feel free to add your opinion and if you notice any spelling mistakes or sections which don't make any sense, feel free to notify me. Much appreciated, enjoy! ^_^

Gameplay - Its fun, as you'd expect. The new weapons add a little more to the game, it spices it up a little bit. I would prefer it if a bit more was included. You only have three new enemies, three new weapons and two new vehicles. It doesn't get boring because it doesn't last very long at all, as we've grown to know with Saints Row The Third DLC. The annoying thing is, you don't even get to keep the weapons.

Plot and Comparison to previous downloadable content - This downloadable content is a lot more enjoyable and varied in comparison to the Genkibowl, it lasts a lot longer and has a lot more variety to it. It actually has a storyline which makes it feel a lot better and more worth the money. Its funny and quirky, I won't go to in depth about the storyline as I don't want to spoil it. Its overall a good piece of content, it wouldn't hurt if it was a bit longer but the fact that it actually has a plot makes it feel a whole lot better, it isn't too pricey either and it has achievements so any achievement hunter will be happy about the pricing.

Is it worth it? - Sure, its not too long but its fun and cheap. Unless you're really tight with money I don't think you would be too upset about it not being as long as some of the other DLC on the market.

"The corpse's crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger."
Yukichi Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Yukichi Kurosaki

Forgive this post, the original video was taken down due to music copyright x_X

"The corpse's crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger."

Last edited by Yukichi Kurosaki; 02-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Yukichi Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
Ashy999au

Ashy999au's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think it was pretty good! I got my self the season pass anyway so it's all good!
It would be nice to have a bigger and longer DLC for it!
Ashy999au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
IVIR BLOBBY

IVIR BLOBBY's Gamercard
I think 560 ms points is excessive

All you get is 2 new vehicles, 2 new homies & a stupid hat. The 3 new missions are excellent fun & very enjoyable. But 560 ms points is 4 quid & 4 quid for an hours gameplay & a few pretty rubbish trinkets is pushing it

But i love sr3 & any excuse to play it some more is worth it i guess, still though they could have included the outfits for the space girls, the new weapons & maybe even a camera feature or a new skin on a helicopter maybe even a cameraman outfit. There was allot there that they could have added to make this meatier & more bang for your buck

Guides - DR2: off the record
IVIR BLOBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have enjoyed what i have played of it. this game is soooo off the wall.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
JACK LAYT0N

JACK LAYT0N's Gamercard
Just finished all the 10 achievements of this DLC, it's really funny and worth it
JACK LAYT0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I really felt like im a Science-Fiction Movie. The soundtrack was cool. Didn't like the laser guns much, though.