PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
DLC question

Are any of the DLCs worth buying? I've heard nice things about them but I want to know specifics on why they're worth buy/passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Are any of the DLCs worth buying? I've heard nice things about them but I want to know specifics on why they're worth buy/passing.
I enjoyed them so I would say get them. On top of achievements, you do get good loot along the way and they aren't super short.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
They're definitely fun, but more of the same really. If you enjoyed the main game and wanted more, they're perfect.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I enjoyed them. I don't normally buy DLC, not even for achievements, but these were both absolutely worth it. If you enjoyed the game I'd say it's a no brainier.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
Hypnodisc

lledrithau's Gamercard
I really felt like the writing was better in the DLC than in the main game. Maybe because it's more self-contained or something. It was a breath of fresh air moving from the backtracking, standing-still-waiting-for-NPCs nightmare of the house of sorrows quests to the funny, silly and lighthearted adventure on dead Kel's island. There's nothing really new, but if you're looking for a few more hours of more of the same, then these are that.
Hypnodisc is offline   Reply With Quote