PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Binary Domain
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #31
Teh Phantomz
 
Teh Phantomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phantom's Lair
Posts: 625

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
I feel the campaign related achievements are 4-5/10, they are not that hard. No Mercy isn't too difficult but I feel that Invasion mode will put the difficulty up higher. The challenges are hard to do legitimately but if you boost them they aren't hard but more time consuming. I will change the difficulty and the time for 1000G soon.
__________________
I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called..."The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".


Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #32
Maca0716
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 97

Maca07166's Gamercard
Thanks for the effort in putting up the guide just mopping up my SP achievements.

Overall single player achievements are a 5/10 difficulty.

Online will be hard because the game will be/is dead nobody knows about the game it's one of those games that come and go.
Maca0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #33
rrcplus
 
rrcplus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 13

TWISTEDH34T's Gamercard
That Big Bo Rescue achievement is such nonsense. It makes me mad. I've shot that damn thing on the head a couple of times now but I keep on killing Bo. Stupid achievement.

Also on the Transport takedown achievement, are you sure you don't mean chapter 3?
Cause chapter 4 starts with Dan, Faye and Cain already in the metro which is iirc after they fell down from the zipline.
So defending the others should be at the end of chapter 3?
__________________
괜찮아요, 괜찮아요. 이젠 나까지 거짓말...


Last edited by rrcplus; 02-27-2012 at 01:37 AM.
rrcplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #34
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrcplus View Post
That Big Bo Rescue achievement is such nonsense. It makes me mad. I've shot that damn thing on the head a couple of times now but I keep on killing Bo. Stupid achievement.

Also on the Transport takedown achievement, are you sure you don't mean chapter 3?
Cause chapter 4 starts with Dan, Faye and Cain already in the metro which is iirc after they fell down from the zipline.
So defending the others should be at the end of chapter 3?
For Big Bo, it is easier to do on cakewalk. I used a cakewalk run to get the trust cheevs and test some methods for the guide and I did the save Bo cheev first try. When I played on survivor and no mercy, I would get the cut scene where I kill Cerberus but it would drag Bo down too.

For transport, you can do it anywhere that you see the ship come in to drop off bots. You just have to destroy the engines and I did it when you take control of the gun battery.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #35
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff
 
Tyger7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 5,308
Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Looking pretty good so far, I hope online has a faster boosting method to trim down that 50 hours.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #36
Teh Phantomz
 
Teh Phantomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phantom's Lair
Posts: 625

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Thank you Tyger, hopefully a good boosting method comes up but when you go for the challenges level 50 would come along as well. It seems though unfortunately, the time required for 1000G will be increased. The challenges aren't too difficult but if you are boosting and will have to do for everyone might take a little bit. Just depends on how you go about it. They are mostly kill achievements and just winning games.
__________________
I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called..."The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".


Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #37
Ayx
 
Ayx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 586

ayxism's Gamercard
I'm glad the Online Achievements are actually semi-difficult, I love when the community can live as long as it can and with these achievements it'll increase it's life span slightly longer. Hoping to knock it down asap once I pick it up.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #38
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
For transport, you can do it anywhere that you see the ship come in to drop off bots. You just have to destroy the engines and I did it when you take control of the gun battery.
i got mine on chapter 1 where u have to go through all the checks about guns, etc with bo, after this u get a checkpoint then as u go up the hill a transport comes, it does take a few tries as it's hard to hit the front engines, and i found that shooting the top of the engines blows it up quicker.

u can reload the checkpoint if it flies off.


a few questions i have -


do i just select new game to do another playthrough as i take it u don't keep your upgraded weapons, etc?

the achievement for using all the shopping machines, is there any way to know which chapters i have missed with them? i got the nanomachines achievement so im not sure how many machines i missed using?

for the multi kills achievement, which is the best moethod and where? i have tried the monkeys on chapter 2 but i don't seem to get multi kills.

is there anyway to find out how many multi kills and revives u have done?

cheers.

Last edited by jpg30; 02-27-2012 at 03:44 PM.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #39
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
i got mine on chapter 1 where u have to go through all the checks about guns, etc with bo, after this u get a checkpoint then as u go up the hill a transport comes, it does take a few tries as it's hard to hit the front engines, and i found that shooting the top of the engines blows it up quicker.

u can reload the checkpoint if it flies off.


a few questions i have -


do i just select new game to do another playthrough as i take it u don't keep your upgraded weapons, etc?

the achievement for using all the shopping machines, is there any way to know which chapters i have missed with them? i got the nanomachines achievement so im not sure how many machines i missed using?

for the multi kills achievement, which is the best moethod and where? i have tried the monkeys on chapter 2 but i don't seem to get multi kills.

is there anyway to find out how many multi kills and revives u have done?

cheers.
Multikills The best method that I have found, is what I posted in the comment of the hints thread. Its the part using the gun battery. When the Iron Whale comes in with troops, wait till the door open ups and shoot the bots. This will get you a multikill every time, just reload checkpoint.

For the vending machines, no there is no Stat counter for them. They all carry over though and are easy to find if you just stray off the beaten path a little and do the look behind you thing when you walk in rooms.

The only one I missed is the one when just after first fighting the gorilla and Shindo is leading y'all through to a platform that will carry y'all. Its on the wall to your left. There is one up the steps during the Spiderbot fight.

As far as starting over I used new game but Im sure you can use chapter select too. Its just when I was playing there was only 1 other person who beat it and with no info I didnt want to take any chances.

This game is a easy 840 Anything after that will take effort. The difficulty for the singleplayer is 4, all you have to do is keep guns upgraded and medpacks supplied.

The Challenges Best strat for these will be comeback after you play Masseffect and the community is dead. Get you 9 boosters, Mt Dew, Red Bull and grind this longer than you did you 8th grade girlfriend at the school dance.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 02-27-2012 at 04:58 PM.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #40
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
cheers.

not looking forward to some of the bosses on the hardest difficulty.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Looking pretty good so far, I hope online has a faster boosting method to trim down that 50 hours.
Sorry to say it but no; not unless there is some miracle way found.

Just for kills with all the weapons you will need 1,625 and that would have to be done for everybody boosting. Then you still need so many wins, headshots with certain weapons, assist, double kills, triple kills, multi-kills, etc. Its going to take a long time to boost this out.

Good Luck for those going for it I tapped soon as I tested the stats dont count in private.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
cheers.

not looking forward to some of the bosses on the hardest difficulty.
You wont have much trouble, use all the same strats and just make sure to have your firepower, accuracy, ammo in the clip maxed. All those will come in handy for the Tsar Runner, which to me is the only hard boss fight because of the sheer amount of things that are being thrown at you at one time.

If you get stuck hit me up on Live.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #42
Ayx
 
Ayx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 586

ayxism's Gamercard
Hopefully we'll be able to come up with strats for some of the difficult challenges and Invasion Mode methods. I plan to play this MP until it dies, since it's lifepsan will be sadly short.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #43
flinttown420
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 176

flinttown420's Gamercard
Is there any way to put in the guide what chapters each of the level specific achievements are? Not sure how many more there are but i forgot which chapter the spider was in to shoot all the legs.
flinttown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #44
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 518

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinttown420 View Post
Is there any way to put in the guide what chapters each of the level specific achievements are? Not sure how many more there are but i forgot which chapter the spider was in to shoot all the legs.
Chapter 2-2 should be the spiderbot, if not 2-1. Im sure its 2-2 though.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #45
flinttown420
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 176

flinttown420's Gamercard
thanks i'll go check that out now.

EDIT:

Yea at the end of 2-2 is the spider battle. Either end of 2-2 or beginning of 2-3 (guessing 2-2 though)

Edit of an edit:

Thanks again

Last edited by flinttown420; 02-27-2012 at 09:42 PM.
flinttown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #46
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
will there be a guide done for all the shopping terminal locations? im struggling to find what im missing.

also, where is the best place to get the 10 revives achievement?

cheers.

EDIT: got the revives done, i must have just needed 1.

Last edited by jpg30; 02-28-2012 at 05:11 PM.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #47
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
For the vending machines, no there is no Stat counter for them. They all carry over though and are easy to find if you just stray off the beaten path a little and do the look behind you thing when you walk in rooms.

The only one I missed is the one when just after first fighting the gorilla and Shindo is leading y'all through to a platform that will carry y'all.

is that just before u jump on the platform? there was one just to the left of the door u go through to go on the platform but i have got that one.

it's stupid that there's no way to find how many u have missed.

i guess im going to have to wait until someone posts a guide of them as i really have no clue as to which ones i have missed.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #48
Teh Phantomz
 
Teh Phantomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phantom's Lair
Posts: 625

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Don't you worry, a video guide will be coming out shortly.
__________________
I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called..."The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".


Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #49
Ayx
 
Ayx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 586

ayxism's Gamercard
Holy. Shit.

These Challenges are going to be the death of us, we need to set up boosting lobbies and figure out tactics to knock the hardest ones down ASAP before the game dies.

Edit:

I'm willing to try to make a Challenge Guide if that helps. If someone is willing to get together to help tactics little by little to make this as painless as possible. I'm doing most legit, but some of them are simply harsh, especially some guns that don't get love.

Last edited by Ayx; 02-28-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #50
I H8ME I Santos
 
I H8ME I Santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 308

x l Santos's Gamercard
So has the achievement Jackpot glitched on anyone? I have gotten the blue and green color to come up after I purchase something and this achievement hasn't popped up.

I am barely on Chapter 2-4 but like Teh Phantomz says it will be one of the first achievements you can get.

By the way great guide!
__________________
100k reached! Achievement: Legend Killer-WWE 2K14
GT: x l Santos
x l Santos Last completion: Forza 5 (DLC)
Now Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome

Xbox One 100% completion
I H8ME I Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #51
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8ME I Santos View Post
So has the achievement Jackpot glitched on anyone? I have gotten the blue and green color to come up after I purchase something and this achievement hasn't popped up.

I am barely on Chapter 2-4 but like Teh Phantomz says it will be one of the first achievements you can get.

By the way great guide!
i got the green and it never popped up and i went to the next terminal and hit the blue and it unlocked, i would suggest keep playing and see if it unlocks, if u don't get it to unlock after hitting the green and blue sections after a while then maybe there is something wrong but maybe it's just a bit random, keep going as u have loads of terminals to do anyway.

the other thing is maybe u have to pick up the item it drops for it to count, not sure though.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #52
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 56
Hi every one! This game is great and this guide is very helpfull, thanks to Teh Phantomz. But, mates, i don't want to disappoint you, but i think this game is almost impossible for 100% completion. Yesterday me and 3 of my true dedicated hardcore friends are decide to beat survival mode, we start on the map. First 20 waves is pretty easy and goes like its suppose but then, starting from wave 30 and further it become absolutely insane! Enemies are become super overpowered with firepower (they down you from one burst of their gun), armor (some enemies are stand even after two full clips of Raiven 80 assault rifle), and in numbers (about 20 robots can hunt you and each one of them can easily kill you). We found a place where we try to camp them, it was on fire ladder, but at the end even this place become a grave to all of us. On the wave 39 we was absolutely without medkits, and two of us was respawned after death and we was without second weapon. On this wave the zombie like robots start to get up on our ladder, they was very fast and one hit from their melee attack takes about 80% of your health, once four of them get up to us we was dead.
I don't saying that it is 100% impossible, but fact that we was on wave 39 and we came to the top of leaderboards and we saw only 2 gamers that passed through wave 50, it saying that you first need to try beat this one and only then go for VS MP.

Last edited by Philosopher; 03-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #53
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
invasion is stupid, i don't know who had the idea of not giving out ammo or med kits but they deserve to be fired.

EDIT: i played in a game with 2 randoms and after 1 quit after wave 7 the 2 of us got to wave 10.

1 tip i have is when u can buy stuff get a shield as u can melee most things with ease, even the guys with shields, only thing that killed us were the big guys with the gatling guns, u can buy med kits and grenades if u have the cash, later u can buy another rifle just in case.

i think with the right team u could do this if u melee the easier ones to keep ammo.

underground warehouse, upper city seems the best as there are just corridors so u can funnel them rather then get surrounded.

Last edited by jpg30; 03-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #54
Teh Phantomz
 
Teh Phantomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phantom's Lair
Posts: 625

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Don't forget everyone, you have to beat invasion
Mode on all 3 maps. It would have been nice if they gave us an option to change difficulty. They may do this in the future.
__________________
I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called..."The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".


Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #55
vithzeral
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 329
Send a message via ICQ to vithzeral

vithzeral's Gamercard
The monkey bots at the end of chapter 2 are not infinite spawn, and for me at least there are not enough to max trust if you are starting on the base level.
vithzeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #56
jpg30
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,039

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Phantomz View Post
Don't forget everyone, you have to beat invasion
Mode on all 3 maps. It would have been nice if they gave us an option to change difficulty. They may do this in the future.

why do u have to beat all 3 maps? the achievement is to beat all stages so i thight that meant just 50 stages of 1 map? i don't see where it says u have to beat all 3 maps unless im missing something.


the invasion challenge is for clearing 50 invasion rounds in a row.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #57
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 56
There is achievement for completing all three maps in INVASION and its called "Resistance Hero".

Me and three of my friends are managed to beat 50 waves on one of the three maps and it was absolutely insane, on last wave only one of us left and when 10 enemies was still alive, he managed to survive. The session was 4 hours long without any break, on the latest waves the enemies become absolutely bersekr, they start to charge with big groups and hold them was barely possible, their armor was about 4 times powerful that at the begining. So... i wish luck to everyone who going for this, as of us, we going for other to maps but they look lot harder cause we already tried them...
As about difficulty, looks like they decide to rise it with each 5 waves and at the end its become unreal hard, unfortunately i don't think that the developers will lower difficulty in this mode...

Last edited by Philosopher; 03-04-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:23 AM   #58
maathyas
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
i don't have the game yet, but from what i've read, for MP, max is 10 players per match.

is there a minimum number of players required before a public MP match can begin? or must the match start with all 10 player slots full? and i assume after the match has begun, randoms can join?

the MP looks tough but do-able. except for Invasion... sounds really tough - especially because we cannot restart mid-way through the levels.
maathyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:33 AM   #59
Ayx
 
Ayx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 586

ayxism's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher View Post
There is achievement for completing all three maps in INVASION and its called "Resistance Hero".

Me and three of my friends are managed to beat 50 waves on one of the three maps and it was absolutely insane, on last wave only one of us left and when 10 enemies was still alive, he managed to survive. The session was 4 hours long without any break, on the latest waves the enemies become absolutely bersekr, they start to charge with big groups and hold them was barely possible, their armor was about 4 times powerful that at the begining. So... i wish luck to everyone who going for this, as of us, we going for other to maps but they look lot harder cause we already tried them...
As about difficulty, looks like they decide to rise it with each 5 waves and at the end its become unreal hard, unfortunately i don't think that the developers will lower difficulty in this mode...
If you could please share tips on how you beat the stage, I'd appreciate it. Can you tell me what stage it was and what levels were you and your teammates at?

All Stages are the same, just different choke points for each map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maathyas View Post
i don't have the game yet, but from what i've read, for MP, max is 10 players per match.

is there a minimum number of players required before a public MP match can begin? or must the match start with all 10 player slots full? and i assume after the match has begun, randoms can join?

the MP looks tough but do-able. except for Invasion... sounds really tough - especially because we cannot restart mid-way through the levels.
Minimum is 6 players no matter what game type, 10 is Maximum. People can join mid game, leaving mid game however will take away any challenges and XP you obtained during that game so you have to complete them.

Challenge Master is very doable, with the exception of some challenges that are pretty brutal to boost. Resistance Hero on the other hand is where communication and skill all come into play.

Just a small update regarding time: On and Off boosting, mostly off I have 25 Hours Logged so far. I only boosted most of the Special Weapons and Multi Kills since those are almost impossible to get legit. I have about 70% of the Challenges Done, mostly missing Objectives and Games Won which are going to take the longest. I'll easily boost the non FFA & TDM gametypes and mop up pretty fast. I actually love the MP in this game, sucks it's community is low.

Last edited by Ayx; 03-05-2012 at 03:39 AM.
Ayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:40 AM   #60
maathyas
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 41
thx Ayx for helping to explaining the minimum number to start a match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayx View Post
People can join mid game, leaving mid game however will take away any challenges and XP you obtained during that game so you have to complete them.
and i assume that 'take away any challenges' meant that randoms could cause trouble for us when we are trying to attempt the challenges - is that correct? kinda like Homefront. :P
maathyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 AM.