PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > MX vs. ATV Alive
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Are there hackers in this game?

I played this game a lot maybe 2 months ago or so, had a great time with free ride, and got my guy up to level 17. The last few free rides I played, the game didn't stop after 15 minutes....the time would run out, but the game just kept going and going. I couldn't get out of the game after the time expired, couldn't pause etc (I could do these things during the scheduled 15 min though)... The other riders just kept playing and doing tricks. I ended up in 3 or 4 of these games over a 2 day period, and the only way I could get out of the game was to just shut off my Xbox.

Naturually, the last time I did it, it completely erased all my progress and I had to start again at level 1. I'm at 4 now and having a hard time getting back into it.

Could the "endless game" been done by someone intentionally? Nothing else seemed out of place.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
OK, well I tried playing this again last night. The game I got into was going fine, except I noticed none of the other players were doing anything other than sitting on their bikes/atv's around the map. Then a new guy jumps in the game, and is moving around the map with no bike/atv. Sure enough, I get to 1:29 left in the the match when the counter stops. Again, I can't pause, so I just keep playing. After about 5 min I just shut the xbox down again. Is this an issue with ANYONE else? I went ahead and blocked everyone in that game too, but I guess I'm done with this game online. IDK if it's glitchy or if it's hackers....but I'll just do offline from now on I guess. Shame, this was one of my favorite games to play online until this started happening
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote