PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Subscribe    Donate
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Quick links
Latest news
Apr 04, 2012 X360A Review: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Mar 23, 2012 Here's a Trailer of Wayne Rooney in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Mar 06, 2012 Here's What's In Your Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Demo
Feb 22, 2012 New Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Media Looks at Coins & Pins
Jan 27, 2012 Wayne Rooney Swaps Goals for Golf Clubs in Tiger Woods 13 Pre-Order DLC

Old 03-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #31
Goots 88

Gamertag: Goots 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by xb06gamer View Post
im down for joining. im working on the tiger legacy right now. ive got some coins so far. ive tried to find a x360a club but dont see one.

GT: H0nkyfac3 (0=zero)
So it has been brought to my attention that some of the tournaments created this week are kinect only. When creating the tournament it gives you the option to allow kinect controller, I have set it to on giving those of you the chance to play with the Kinect if you wanted to. But it seems it's either controller or kinect, no option for both. I will know more details tomorrow when I can my hands on the game. So apologies and if that is the case, moving forward I will make the tournaments for controller unless someone would like me to set up a kinect tournaments. Apologies again. You would think they would give you the option to use both.

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160984

Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #32
cheesyboy

Gamertag: cheesy040472
Hi goots, I got the early release of tiger 13 earlier today with the ea season ticket, the game looks great so far, the putting is really hard mate, hope I can get used to it soon. Went into the club ready to start the weekly tournament, but as you said its only for kinect. Oh well I will wait till the next one. Great job so far goots. Hope to catch u online in the next few days.
Cheesy
cheesyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #33
hairyfingernail

Gamertag: hairyfingernail

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hello goots.

I should have the game on thursday/friday depending on the postman.

I would be up for joining the x360a country club. I'll send you a message on xbox live when my game arrives.

Hope to see you all on the course soon.
hairyfingernail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #34
Goots 88

So I was right about, if you joined the clubhouse before online, NOT in game. The achievement does not unlock. Please note EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time. So for those who have already joined, you will need to join another public club then rejoin the Private forum club.

Tee Time set for 5:05PM EST. Happy birdie hunting.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
* Clueless *

Gamertag: Clueless 726

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
So I was right about, if you joined the clubhouse before online, NOT in game. The achievement does not unlock. Please note EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time. So for those who have already joined, you will need to join another public club then rejoin the Private forum club.

Tee Time set for 5:05PM EST. Happy birdie hunting.
I will add this to the FAQs ASAP.

For: I Finally Belong! Create or Join a Country Club in Game 15
Q. I joined the clubhouse online but the achievement did not unlock for me, Why?
You need to Join/Create a Country Club in the Game.
Just simply create one the day of release and then delete it (if you don't have the option to delete, I would just make it private that way no one will be able to join and you will still get your achievement)

Q. I already joined an Online Country Club but wish to be in the x360a exclusive one. How do I do this?
A. EA Sports only allows you to be in one club at a time.
You will need to join another public club first, then join our Private x360a club.

If any of the info is incorrect, post the correct answer I will gladly change it
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #36
Goots 88

see my revisions in red and correct answer in blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post
I will add this to the FAQs ASAP.

Q. I joined the clubhouse online through the website but the achievement did not unlock for me in game, Why?
The achievement clearly states join in game. For those who joined a clubhouse already prior to the release on the EASports.com website, simply Join another public cluhouse (any will do, I picked the first one to show on the list). This will automatically remove you from the one you joined on the website thus giving you the achievement. Now simply re-join the previous club. Please note you can only belong to one club at a time, so any progression you made within a club before switching will be lost.

Q. I already joined an Online Country Club but wish to be in the x360a exclusive one. How do I do this?
A. Simply find the club you wish to join and join. If private enter password for club access. Upon coming a member, your old club membership will be erased.

If any of the info is incorrect, post the correct answer I will gladly change it

Last edited by Goots 88; 03-27-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #37
* Clueless *

Gamertag: Clueless 726

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Edited the Q&A for you. Thanks for that! It was very easy to understand.
Only changes I made were change Clubhouse - Country Club.
Let me know if you disagree with any of the changes, I will edit them.

Cheers! Your help and knowledge is appreciated!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #38
kentb79

Gamertag: ImProba1yDrunk
Excited Tiger is finally here! I sent you a FR Goots. Would love to get in if there is still room.

Anyone else in the club go ahead and send a friend request if you want.
GT: ImProb1yDrunk
kentb79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #39
R Miller 69
Banned User

Gamertag: R Miller 69

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Can I get an invite to the club, the gamer tag is Knuckles Miller?
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
Goots 88

POST DELETED... still looking into Kinect issue for tournaments

So it's confirmed, the first weekly tournament does need kinect. I thought you didnt need it because you can actually use controller to aim and everything but need the kinect to swing. So with that said, I exited out and now am ineligible for the first weekly tournament LOL. Oh well...

With that said, if you exit out of a tournament, you will not be able to enter it again. I learned the hard way.

Last edited by Goots 88; 03-27-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #41
InfiniteRefrain

Gamertag: InfiniteRefrain
Would like to join the group as well. Couldn't find it in the Country Club list.

GT: InfiniteRefrain

-------------------------
SO:TLH drinking game, 'Kay? *slight spoilers*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRoyLivall View Post
The rules are simple enough. Every time Lymle says 'Kay?', Drink. It's really the only way to get through the game with your sanity still intact. I swear I would happily kill off this child if I could. I wouldn't recommend straight shots though, 'kay?
InfiniteRefrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 AM   #42
Jacques 5trappe

Gamertag: Jacques 5trappe
I would like to join as well. Goots I sent you a msg on live.

GT: Jacques 5trappe
Jacques 5trappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #43
Mrs Gromzzz

looking to get the online achievements done asap.

GT: Gucci Gromzzz
Mrs Gromzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #44
MrMaverickMDK

Gamertag: MRMAVERICKMDK
Just picked up the game last night and would like to join the clubhouse as well. Sent you a message as well Goots. Thanks!

GT: MrMaverickMDK

MrMaverickMDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #45
kingsnipes186

Gamertag: kingsnipes186
sounds great! add me: kingsnipes186

I started my own local clubhouse.... but i think we can join more than one
kingsnipes186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #46
Goots 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnipes186 View Post
sounds great! add me: kingsnipes186

I started my own local clubhouse.... but i think we can join more than one
False. Please see previous posts. Only allowed to be in one clubhouse at a time. All stats clubhouse progression will be erased upon joining another clubhouse.

PS - for all those asking me to send them an invite, don't be lazy. Just message me on live. Currently above 10 spots open, another 6 til we get a higher coin bonus and allow us to have club tournaments to compete for Club Champion.

Last edited by Goots 88; 03-28-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #47
Dravenhwf

Gamertag: DravenHWF
Hey Goots, DravenHWF, I sent you a msg on live yesterday and today, still no answer. Let me know sir.
Dravenhwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #48
JohnnyRogue24

Send a message via AIM to JohnnyRogue24

Gamertag: x JohnnyRogue x
I want in! I have played every Tiger Woods PGA Tour game since 2004(dating back to the PS2 lol). So I have a lot of experience with TW games and plan to play alot for this year's TW. MY GT is: x JohnnyRogue x

TGN
Partner & Content Scout
http://tgn.tv/
JohnnyRogue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #49
ejbadger

Gamertag: CyanFlavoredGum
Hello everyone, I figured this would be the place to post. I created a club today, "The Canadian Club" and would like to send an open invitation to anyone who would like to join. Basically just a social gathering spot for tiger woods players and the name is a little play off of an alcohol brand and the fact that I am Canadian as well.

Like I said, open to anyone from anywhere, so feel free to search and join!

Retail: Halo 3(1575), Lego Star Wars: TCS, Bully: SE, CSI: HE, Lego: Indiana Jones, The Simpsons Game, Oblivion (1250), Lego Batman, Fable II (1100), Mirrors Edge(1010), WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Fallout 3 (1290)

Arcade: Buku Sudoku, Cloning Clyde, Word Puzzle, Dash of Destruction, Feeding Frenzy 2
ejbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #50
kingsnipes186

Gamertag: kingsnipes186
ok i sent the friend request and a message, looking forward to playing in the club long term and bringing in lots of coins to the group
kingsnipes186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #51
R Miller 69
Banned User

Gamertag: R Miller 69

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Anyone that's in the x360a clubhouse want to get the complete 18 holes with a teammate in club house mode?
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #52
DA CH0ZEN ONE

Gamertag: DA CH0ZEN ONE
it seems as if the x360a is club full so i decide to create my own club. TigerWoods Psychos feel free to join the club we are 6 members from us and eu now and need more. clubstatus at this time is 4 star junior
DA CH0ZEN ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #53
Goots 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA CH0ZEN ONE View Post
it seems as if the x360a is club full so i decide to create my own club. TigerWoods Psychos feel free to join the club we are 6 members from us and eu now and need more. clubstatus at this time is 4 star junior
Correction there are 4 spots left... I don't recall ever receiving a message from you, apologies if I did. Message me again and I will give you the details if you'd like.

Also, as of this morning there were 3 unknown people listed in the clubhouse who I have yet to receive a message from on Live or in this Forum, they have since been removed. In order to keep it fair to those who have went out of their way to message me and post in this forum, I have given them first priority. With that said, if you would like to add one of your friends to the list please just message me so I will be able to recognize the name and not remove them. I am trying to keep this as fair as possible to those within this forum... Also, with that said, it's also worth mentioning, for those who are in the clubhouse and are going to sell/trade the game back upon completing your 1000, please have the courtesy to leave the clubhouse to free space for others who would like to join. Thanks for all who have joined and it seems we are making leaps and bounds in the rankings. Appreciate all of your interest and dedication.

Also in about 3 days, if rankings stay the same, I belive Honkeyface and Tazmad will be our club pros (need a full clubhouse, 25 people for club champ) for the week. Wish them well in the pros tournament against other clubs and if the 2 of you could post details about that it would be greatly appreciated (details ie: receiving a notification to play in the tournament, message on the main screen, etc. Something notifying you, that you qualified for the cross clubhouse Pro Tournament to represent your clubhouse.

Last edited by Goots 88; 03-30-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: 4 spots
Old 03-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #54
SweetBlackMagic

Gamertag: SweetBlackMagic
I would like to join. GT -

SweetBlackMagic

Peace.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
tazmad

Gamertag: Tazmad7

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah It looks Like I will be a club pro, I am away next week for 5 days from wednesday till monday so hopefully I get a chance to play before that happens. It will also give you other guys a chance to catch up.
tazmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #56
Goots 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmad View Post
Yeah It looks Like I will be a club pro, I am away next week for 5 days from wednesday till monday so hopefully I get a chance to play before that happens. It will also give you other guys a chance to catch up.
I think it does per week. So every week it resets. With that said let me know the details about playing in the Club Pro tournament when you get a chance, very curious how that works.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #57
tazmad

Gamertag: Tazmad7

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I think it does per week. So every week it resets. With that said let me know the details about playing in the Club Pro tournament when you get a chance, very curious how that works.
I sure will mate.
tazmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #58
kentb79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmad View Post
Not if I can help it! I'm playing all day instead of working. Closing the gap but still not top 2. I'll also be out next week just about all week. Damn business trips. Oh well, week in Chicago shouldn't be that bad.

GT: ImProba1yDrunk BTW. Should really get my GT next to my name. Too lazy for that.

Last edited by kentb79; 03-30-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #59
Goots 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentb79 View Post
Not if I can help it! I'm playing all day instead of working. Closing the gap but still not top 2. I'll also be out next week just about all week. Damn business trips. Oh well, week in Chicago shouldn't be that bad.

GT: ImProba1yDrunk BTW. Should really get my GT next to my name. Too lazy for that.
Actually you both may end up being Pro, if we get 1 more person (suppose to be joining today), that means honkeyface will jump to club champ and the 2 of you will be club pro. Then at weeks end, statistics start over again I believe, that's kind of what the website indicated.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #60
kentb79

Quote:
Actually you both may end up being Pro, if we get 1 more person (suppose to be joining today), that means honkeyface will jump to club champ and the 2 of you will be club pro. Then at weeks end, statistics start over again I believe, that's kind of what the website indicated.
Tazmad is safe. I'm hoping to pass honky in the next hour or 2 though.

I find it pretty awesome we're ranked top 50 in the world. Nipping on the heels of a few others for top 40 status!