PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > UFC Undisputed 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Quack Afflack

Dr Brian Pepper's Gamercard
Patch Rumor

I heard that when they update the servers, they are going to wipe our records. Is this true?

Retail Games Completed:
Alone In The Dark
College Hoops 2K6
NBA 2K6
Soulcaliber IV
Halo 3(1000/1000)No DLC
Fight Night Round 3
Guitar Hero Metallica

Arcade Games Completed:
Soulcailber
Dash Of Destrution

Working on all Guitar Heros
GH2(840/1000)
GH3(970/1000)
GHA(865/1000)
GHWT(760/1000)
GHM(1000/1000)
GHSH(760/1000)
GH5(870/1000)
GHVH(530/1000)
Quack Afflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
secondfavorite

secondfavorite's Gamercard
wouldn't surprise me but on the bright side, they probably won't be able to get online to do that, b/c the servers will be down!!! THQ sucks!
Really, imagine if MW3 or Battlefield3 or any big game had servers this bad. You can't b/c they wouldn't. UFC needs to drop these low level gaming hacks
secondfavorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
crow74

FwM CRoW's Gamercard
MW3 is just as bad, if you get the host, it's like running around with a water pistol lol.
BTW yeah i really hope they patch it an wipe the boards as most player's I've spoken to have gotten DNF's through there great server's being a big O w@nk!
Still trying get a great game where the transition reversals actually work GSP G+P spammers are getting tiresome.
Any one got any legit info or link on this as i'd be interested in following the progress

================================================== ==================

GRAMER TROLLS DONT BOTHER SPELLING AINT MA THING
SIMZO"You are complaining about Grammar Trolls yet you can't spell Grammar."
LMFAO!
===============================
=========================
crow74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Haven't heard this but it will probably happen. I can't even get online today

Check out my YouTube Channel: JuddTube
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
crow74

FwM CRoW's Gamercard
Well ive searched every where an can't find a single thing about an up date patch or leader board reset, there's nothing over @ the official forums even thou every one is screaming out for one.

GRAMER TROLLS DONT BOTHER SPELLING AINT MA THING
SIMZO"You are complaining about Grammar Trolls yet you can't spell Grammar."
LMFAO!
===============================
=========================
crow74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
ATCS

ATCS's Gamercard
It's pathetic. I can't do anything online. I've managed to get in 4 fights.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:06 AM   #7
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
why would they reset stats?
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:38 AM   #8
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan Elite View Post
why would they reset stats?
The unfair losses people have gotten because of the servers dropping connection.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm all for it. Although it would piss a lot of people off, surely there are plenty of gamers out there who have won fights due to loss of connection.

Fair is fair, right?

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Reset that stuff.
I want my wins instead those bs losses that I got via connection drops.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
Lobers

Lobers's Gamercard
I hope they dont reset stats, I have got in over 100 fights
Lobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:29 AM   #12
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasp View Post
The unfair losses people have gotten because of the servers dropping connection.
I have been disconnected over ten times and not once did it count towards my losses.

That is stupid if they do that, they need to put the option to reset stats if you choose. UMVC3 has it. Giving players option is a more fairer solution.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
Canuck1Fan19

Canuck1Fan19's Gamercard
Had 80 fights all got reset last night. Shitty that it happened but now people arnt afraid to fight me lol

Some pictures are louder than words!
Canuck1Fan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #14
methodic mayhem

Methodic Mayhem's Gamercard
Not good

my record was erased after i updated
methodic mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:27 AM   #15
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Anyone know if this means you have to get 500 all over again? I had 350 now I have 50
.. hopefully that means ill get it 100 matches from now
i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #16
CKK Salvation

jfc salvation's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
Anyone know if this means you have to get 500 all over again? I had 350 now I have 50
.. hopefully that means ill get it 100 matches from now
Nope. I was at 402. Hopped in a match and got DC'd. When I got in the next match, my record and rank was reset. Got the 98 more I thought I needed and no achievement. It's total BS because my matches are still saved if I look them up in my stats.

It's rough. I'm so disinterested in doing it all again. Especially knowing that I could potentially be reset at any time. Waiting for now to see if it gets sorted, but I doubt it. Bummer because I'm such a completionist that I will have to get it at some point...it's the only achievement I don't have yet. That 970 just looks so ugly on my profile.

Why the the hell does the achievement draw from the server's stats and not my own???
CKK Salvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

play like 30 more and if you dont get it, fuck this game. A guy on the forum said it took him a little over 500. If the patch/reset was for random disconnects awarding you a loss, i just had one happen to me 2 nights ago... loading to get into a game, disconnected, new record 75-3.

I wouldnt mind playing matches all over again, but kids on this game ONLY fight if theyre pretty sure theyre going to win. IT HAS always been like this. Ill get in a game, ready up, pick a fighter, opponent backs out.

Its mostly just nerds in fight camps that care too much about their w/l. I wish everyone would just ready up and fight anybody as long as its not a CAF with 95 overall.

Sorry for this retarded rant, Just post back if you do get it to unlock within your next few fights.
i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
CKK Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
play like 30 more and if you dont get it, fuck this game. A guy on the forum said it took him a little over 500. If the patch/reset was for random disconnects awarding you a loss, i just had one happen to me 2 nights ago... loading to get into a game, disconnected, new record 75-3.

I wouldnt mind playing matches all over again, but kids on this game ONLY fight if theyre pretty sure theyre going to win. IT HAS always been like this. Ill get in a game, ready up, pick a fighter, opponent backs out.

Its mostly just nerds in fight camps that care too much about their w/l. I wish everyone would just ready up and fight anybody as long as its not a CAF with 95 overall.

Sorry for this retarded rant, Just post back if you do get it to unlock within your next few fights.
Did another ~25 fights this evening...no dice. But now I'm up to like 130 again...over a quarter of the way. Going to try the grind again and pray I don't get reset a second time. Want to get this maxed and out of the way before Trials lol.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #19
Basic BG

Basic BG's Gamercard
complete horsesh*t!!!!!!!!! I havent played for a week and I just popped in game. I was @ 33,000 Rank Points (or whatever the F the are) and my oppenent was @ 27,000 and after I lost fight and when are records we're posted i was 0-1. WTF?!?!?!
In my game record screen it says i have 388 matches "vs. online player" I surely hope they make the achievement attainable by basing it off the in-game stats and not the now reset server stats. How F'd up is that. Imagine if you went to sleep the night before the reset @ 490+ matches and woke up next day and be down to 1. How the F can a developer create a 25-hour achievement and reset the stats associated with it 2 months after the game's release without a solution. THQ is in the toilet for good reason........ Oh and this reminds me of why I have a 970G from undisputed 2010. cuz of the glitched KTFO achievement (20+ hours of nothing on that one too)....

[U]

1000G Retail: 150 Games
Basic BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #20
CKK Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic BG View Post
complete horsesh*t!!!!!!!!! I havent played for a week and I just popped in game. I was @ 33,000 Rank Points (or whatever the F the are) and my oppenent was @ 27,000 and after I lost fight and when are records we're posted i was 0-1. WTF?!?!?!
In my game record screen it says i have 388 matches "vs. online player" I surely hope they make the achievement attainable by basing it off the in-game stats and not the now reset server stats. How F'd up is that. Imagine if you went to sleep the night before the reset @ 490+ matches and woke up next day and be down to 1. How the F can a developer create a 25-hour achievement and reset the stats associated with it 2 months after the game's release without a solution. THQ is in the toilet for good reason........ Oh and this reminds me of why I have a 970G from undisputed 2010. cuz of the glitched KTFO achievement (20+ hours of nothing on that one too)....
I know lol. It's garbage. I've been exchanging emails with THQ support and the only answer they give is that it's a known issue being looked in to.

I actually suggested in one of my emails that they patch the achievement to draw from the user's stats rather than the server's until they can get it sorted...no response on that one.

An aside...KTFO from 2010 wasn't glitchy. It was just really, really touchy. I got it by fighting against Chris Leben on the hardest difficulty and just brawling with him. You get KO'd plenty that way, but eventually you'll land a solid counter that will put him out.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #21
Basic BG

Basic BG's Gamercard
can you post link for THQ support so I can start giving 'em sh*t on how incompetent they are......

and I remember trying every variation possible for hours upon hours and it never popped..... but I've been over it for a while....... this new nonsense is gonna keep me steamed if it doesn't get fixed.....

[U]

1000G Retail: 150 Games
Basic BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #22
CKK Salvation

http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/question.asp

Don't expect a fix from them, but at least you'll have the chance to vent...sorta lol.

This is the last THQ product I will buy. As much as I have enjoyed the UFC games, this is such a mess that it's not worth the hassle anymore. Let's not forget the achievement from UFC '09 that worked fine until they broke it with an update. I didn't get it before that update so...I'll never have it.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #23
Moist Gracie

Moist Gracie's Gamercard
Was there a patch that glitched an achievement? I just got this game.
Moist Gracie is offline   Reply With Quote