PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Grand Slam Tennis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
James Medway

James Medway's Gamercard
Career achievements?

Is there any quick way to get the achievements where you play a certain player?

Or is it pure luck if you come up against one of them, as i've only rented I want to smash out as many achievements as possible
James Medway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pure Luck ist what gives you the chance for the Achievements. I have noticed that the players that you need to beat in the Grand Slams always are on the left side of the board, which means that you beat them in the quarter or semi finals. After the first round you can check if they are on the left, if not quit out once the next match starts and try again the following year. I only play 2 seasons, after that it gets too difficult to beat them so take 2 trys and then make a new game.
Thats the only help and avice I can give, hoping it helps
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
gazza1

An easier way to get these is to backup the game save to a memory stick and if the required player you need to beat for the achievement gets knocked out, just reload the game save from the memory stick.

Also, make sure that the player you require to beat is in the top half on the left side of the draw in the first round so you get them in the QF or last 16.,,if there not then exit to dash board and reload career.

Hope this helps
gazza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza1 View Post
An easier way to get these is to backup the game save to a memory stick and if the required player you need to beat for the achievement gets knocked out, just reload the game save from the memory stick.

Also, make sure that the player you require to beat is in the top half on the left side of the draw in the first round so you get them in the QF or last 16.,,if there not then exit to dash board and reload career.

Hope this helps
I can't get Federer to beat Nadal! For * Defeat Roger Federer at the Australian
Open achievement*

Tried about five times!!!

[edit] tried 8times now, Federer always gets beat! Will just try again next year!

Last edited by WoodsMonk; 03-02-2012 at 08:08 PM.
WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote