PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Scarygirl
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #1
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thoughts and Impressions

Not an active section, but I may as well try.

Currently playing the demo and I am in love. Gameplay is great. Idea is brilliant. The narrator just tops it off.

The controls took a few attempts to get use to, which is the only negative I have to say right now.

Without question, the game is worth 800 MS Points. While the achievements give the impression that the game is short-lived, the price justifies that.

Edit.
Ah, now I remember. It's similar to Fairytale Fights.

Last edited by iBuzz7S; 01-27-2012 at 03:44 AM.
iBuzz7S is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Yaymez

Yaymez's Gamercard
Based on what you said, I might give this one a go. I was actually about to get it, but then I noticed Bastion was on offer, so went for that instead.

I'm about to move into a new apartment which means about a month without proper internet. So I think i'll stock up on some good Arcade games, looks like based on what you just said, Scarygirl will be on top of that list

Retail 100%

Dragon Age:Origins + DLC, KoA:Reckoning, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 3 + DLC, Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II + DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Lego Pirates, Dead Space, Dead Space 2 + DLC, Majin & the Forsaken Kingdom

Arcade 100%
Stacking, Beyond Good & Evil HD, Deathspank, Deathspank: T.O.V, Banjo Kazooie.
Yaymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
It's got a few good ideas and the controls are good, but it's also got some annoying level designs (green shit dripping down on me in the cave, I'm looking at you!). Overall a likeable game with a cute story. I like Blister.

Not a huge fan of the style though. It's just Tim Burton and Threadless thrown into a blender, and I'm not a huge fan of either.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
It's got a few good ideas and the controls are good, but it's also got some annoying level designs (green shit dripping down on me in the cave, I'm looking at you!). Overall a likeable game with a cute story. I like Blister.

Not a huge fan of the style though. It's just Tim Burton and Threadless thrown into a blender, and I'm not a huge fan of either.
I agree , the stupid acid stuff in that spider level made me very annoyed. Also not a fan of the style.

I find most of the levels enjoyable though.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote