PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Street Fighter X Tekken
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-02-2012, 04:58 AM   #1
ShadowStar Mila

Thumbs up Street Fighter X Tekken Costume Swap & Crossovers!

1. Ok I been looking up alot of info all day for the game, Im alittle late since I just started looking at this info today so its all news to me, but didnt see anyone mention the color edits mode or costume swap yet. My excitement level for the game was at a 50 but I love custom anything in any game so im more excited now. Street Fighter X Tekken will feature a mode where you can edit any of the characters outfit,skin color and hair color. Also theirs an option to swap costumes where you can have any character where another persons outfit, also some characters who arent on the game will be some of the options. Im not sure but most likely we will end up having to unlock them.
Im pretty excited for this, instead of the basic color edits we get just a tad bit more, this will a make a big difference in the fun factor for me. Also Im reale xcited about the super attacks and crossover attacks, Ive looked at every last character suoer and crossover just cause I was real curious to see exactly how tekken characters will use super moves. I say they did a good job and some done poorly. And some are exactly how you would expect it. all I know is the very first thing ill be trying out is training mode cause i refuse to "suck" with my tekken characters Im not letting the SF system ruin that for me lol

btw for anyone who doesnt know all the characters yet ill post them here

Street Fighter
  1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun li
  4. Hugo
  5. Abel
  6. M.Bison
  7. Cammy
  8. Zangief
  9. Rufus
  10. Dhalsim
  11. Juri
  12. Guile
  13. Poison
  14. Sagat
  15. Ibuki
  16. Rolento
  17. Akuma (secret/hidden)
  18. Evil Ryu (secret/hidden)
Tekken
  1. Kazuya
  2. Jin
  3. Asuka Kazama
  4. ling Xiaoyu
  5. Lili
  6. Bob
  7. Steve Fox
  8. Nina Williams
  9. Julia
  10. Yoshimitsu
  11. Law
  12. Paul
  13. Hwoarang
  14. King
  15. Mardok
  16. Raven
  17. Kuma
  18. Heihachi
  19. Ogre (secret/hidden)
Theirs another thread on the dlc so I wont post it however I dont think I saw R.Mika on that thread, cant remember but just in case she's in too.

The only thing I havent looked up was Pandora mode? I know its some sort of action in battle and it could be risky, so if anyone knows about please explain it to me :x

ShadowStar Mila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
ShadowStar Mila

Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya are also one of the ones was gonna label secret/hidden but since their the only 2 I didnt see a super move for I didnt list it.
ShadowStar Mila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Evil Ryu isn't a character in the game (same with Devil Jin/Kazuya), and R. Mika hasn't been mentioned at all regarding DLC (in fact there's been no "formal" announcement regarding DLC, the 12 characters mentioned in the other thread were only announced as available in the Vita version).

Quote:
Also theirs an option to swap costumes where you can have any character where another persons outfit, also some characters who arent on the game will be some of the options. Im not sure but most likely we will end up having to unlock them.
I think you're a little confused here; that or I'm misunderstanding you and I'm just offering more info. You can't have anybody where anybody else's outfit, it's a single predefined costume. It should also be noted that these costumes are DLC, they are not included with the base game.

You can find a good gallery of the costume swaps here and here. In text form:

Street Fighter:
Ryu - Devil Gene form
Ken - Lars outfit
Guile - Jack outfit
Abel - Armor King outfit
Chun-Li - Panda outfit
Cammy - King outfit
Sagat - Dragunov outfit
Dhalsim - Jinpachi outfit
Poison - Devil Gene form
Hugo - Ganryu outfit
Ibuki - Yoshimitsu-style outfit
Rolento - Raven outfit
Zangief - Kuma outfit
Rufus - Angel outfit
Juri - Zafina outfit
Bison - Bryan outfit
Balrog - Steve Fox outfit
Vega - Yoshimitsu outfit
Akuma - Heihachi outfit

Tekken:
Kazuya - Guile/Air Force outfit
Nina - Rolento outfit
King - Alex outfit
Marduk - Hugo outfit
Julia - Chun-Li outfit
Bob - Ryu outfit
Hwoarang - Dee Jay outfit
Steve Fox - Charlie outfit
Yoshimitsu - M. Bison outfit
Raven - Guy outfit
Kuma - R. Mika outfit
Heihachi - Sodom outfit
Lili - Poison outfit
Asuka - Geki outfit
Xiaoyu - Alpha Chun-Li outfit
Jin - C. Viper outfit
Paul - Rufus outfit
Law - El Fuerte outfit
Ogre - Gill outfit

It's not yet known if you can use color swap on these alternate costumes.

Quote:
The only thing I havent looked up was Pandora mode? I know its some sort of action in battle and it could be risky, so if anyone knows about please explain it to me :x
Pandora is a mode that can be activated when your active character is below 25% health. When activated the second character tags in with Pandora active, which maxes out their meter and refills it when not performing any attacks (there are no stat buffs unless you have Gems). The drawback is that: Pandora has a 10 second timer, and if this timer hits 0 you lose by default (counts as a Timeout). The timer is not paused by Super animations and the like.

EDIT: Not to be rude but the video below doesn't have anything my above link doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
M1 Punk

M1 Punk's Gamercard
Here's a video where you can see most of the DLC Costumes.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
Suiken

Mr Suplex's Gamercard
Wow, 80% of those outfits were absolutely terrible. Instead of dressing the characters up as other characters within the game, they should have just given them all different and unique outfits like they did in Super SF4.
Suiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiken View Post
Wow, 80% of those outfits were absolutely terrible. Instead of dressing the characters up as other characters within the game, they should have just given them all different and unique outfits like they did in Super SF4.
The cross-over costumes are only one set of costumes, we could (and probably will) see more costumes release later.

Quote:
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
Moeeed

Moeeed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
The cross-over costumes are only one set of costumes, we could (and probably will) see more costumes release later.

we definitely will, its capcom. They are not going to rest until they rip off players by selling over priced costumes.

Looking to Finish off Several Games:

MvsC3

Moeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Oh hey the remaining costume swaps were posted yesterday on Event Hubs that I totally missed. Here's the link to the pictures, and I've updated my list above.

Quote:

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-04-2012 at 09:37 AM.