PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > NASCAR Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #1
Psycho0022

Psycho0022's Gamercard
Less Painful Way to Beat Championship Series

Hello my fellow achievements hunters. Playing this game over the last couple of days I have found a way to beat the last couple of races in which you have to place 5th, 3rd and 1st. If you are getting frustrated by the cheap AI and lousy physics, bring in a co op player by pressing start on controller 2 and race as you normally would on controller 1, while letting player 2 sit.

By doing this, you will be able to cut the field of 20 in half and if you mess up you will only be knocked back to 10th place at best which is easier to make up instead of 20 spots. The rubber band AI seems to keep half the pack back against the 2nd player and isn't as overly agressive when using this method.

If you finish the race with the position you wanted to capture, after crossing the finish line, pick up controller 2 and finish to get credit for it. If you fail, simply restart the race and try again. Hope this method helps out and happy hunting.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Ralph The Rogue

Ralph The Rogue's Gamercard
Cool tip. Thanks.

Ralph The Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
this doesn't work
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
HookT On Kronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho0022 View Post
Hello my fellow achievements hunters. Playing this game over the last couple of days I have found a way to beat the last couple of races in which you have to place 5th, 3rd and 1st. If you are getting frustrated by the cheap AI and lousy physics, bring in a co op player by pressing start on controller 2 and race as you normally would on controller 1, while letting player 2 sit.

By doing this, you will be able to cut the field of 20 in half and if you mess up you will only be knocked back to 10th place at best which is easier to make up instead of 20 spots. The rubber band AI seems to keep half the pack back against the 2nd player and isn't as overly agressive when using this method.

If you finish the race with the position you wanted to capture, after crossing the finish line, pick up controller 2 and finish to get credit for it. If you fail, simply restart the race and try again. Hope this method helps out and happy hunting.
i actually think this is a waste of time, no disrespect. just try to complete challenges and hit boost alot and u'll easily win the last few races
HookT On Kronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
Goob X360a

Goob X360a's Gamercard
Appreciate the help on here but if this game is as easy as everyone makes it to be it should be a zip. Especially since I been playing the shit out of forZa.