PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Some quick questions

I just completed ME1 and 2, and loved them, so going to start this tomorrow, couple of questions, I plan on importing a save and starting on insanity.

1) I used amazing walkthroughs on TA, but couldnt find a good achievement walkthrough detailing step by step for 3, then I found this one, will it unlock all achievement if I follow?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=364424

2) Anything I should be aware of missing when aiming to do in one run? Especially the MP achievements which I believe can be done solo, can these be done in one run?

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 210
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 12

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #2
Voytek

xTMx Voytek's Gamercard
I know right off the top of my head that the 'Veteran' Achievement for killing 5,000 enemies will take more than one playthrough or lots of multiplayer. It's possible to get in one playthrough if you either grind certain spots, which I wouldn't advise until after you beat the game, or by dying a lotttt. The reason why dying will work is because the kills you get before dying will still count towards your 5,000.

Also, you might miss out on some of the 'kill 100 people with...' achievements. It'll be pretty difficult to get 100 melee kills on insanity. Getting all of them in one go will be difficult, but it's not a bad game so replaying it shouldn't be a problem.
Voytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I doubt you could solo mp when you haven't played it before. I can help you on it if you want, can do Unwavering aswell if you miss it on your playthrough.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
SicklyPlague
Not that kind of plague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Yes that guide will get you insanity/unwavering. But id recommend playing through once on normal upgrading weapons you use regularly, getting the melee kills, working on killing 5000 guys, then run through again on new game plus as you can get level x weapons(you cant get them on your first playthrough you can only get them in new game plus IE importing a shepard you beat ME3 with and just tear through enemies. I know you said one run but the way the achievements are its best for 2.

As for multiplayer, you can solo it if you know what your doing but considering you can do everything in single player its not really necessary to play it.
SicklyPlague is offline   Reply With Quote