Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #61
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I still waiting for my copy arrive my home from shopto.net post my copy. I not bought limited edition or collectors edition i just bought standard copy and this come with DLC free from shopto.net

I pray my standard copy disc not have cut. If do then oh well lol

Funny glitch video. BIOWARE NEED FUCKING FIXES THIS!!!
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #62
vexacion

falcron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Ok, fucking seriously. Targeting items and stuff in ME3 is atrocious. I hope Bioware fixes this. I find myself having to step away, and forward, and back and forward 2-3 times before I can click on anything. Whomevers decision it was to not let you click an item when you're really close to it should be fired. That's ass design. Trying to click the broker terminal with Liara standing right there too was a chore.

Achieved a worldwide first (and only known):
May 11, 2010: PS3 Platinum - Star Ocean: The Last Hope International [YouTube]
July 26, 2009: XBox 360 1000 Gamerscore - Star Ocean: The Last Hope [Youtube]

Currently Working On:
Need a break!
vexacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:10 AM   #63
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Be sure to turn on subtitles. I've had audio for dialog skip out on playing several times now, especially for Normandy missions from the yeoman.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #64
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
lmfao, the best is next to your post you have that pic of shepard with a shit eating grin on his face. not gonna lie, i did have a little hostility toward vega before i played the game (seems weird adding him in for the last game). but i left my mind open, i have always loved my crew and dialogued instensly with them, so i figured why not talk with him and get to know who "james" really is.

ya calling me loco lost him some points, along with saying "pendaho" and stuff like that. one thing i absolutely did not like, is what he did on the end of the mars misson (not giving anything away). im hoping over time he will grow on me. have you noticed how unnecesarily ripped that guy is? lol i was watching him to chin-ups forever, apparently he is just working out until you want to talk / kill things.
I love that Shepard smile. It's a bit difficult to be taken seriously with that jackass smiling though lol.
He'd be a great character if he wasn't given some annoying dialogue. I'd rather him call me Brother like Dog the Bounty Hunter does every other sentence.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #65
ALuigi76

ALuigi76's Gamercard
Targeting is off !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexacion View Post
Ok, fucking seriously. Targeting items and stuff in ME3 is atrocious. I hope Bioware fixes this. I find myself having to step away, and forward, and back and forward 2-3 times before I can click on anything. Whomevers decision it was to not let you click an item when you're really close to it should be fired. That's ass design. Trying to click the broker terminal with Liara standing right there too was a chore.

I have found it very difficult to target Galaxy Map when I am back on the Normandy. Its not funny!

Any suggestions? Its starting to frustrate me.
ALuigi76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #66
sharkhunter21

shark hunter 21's Gamercard
Not pleased with a few things -

1. The Normandy. I hate this version of the ship. In ME2, it felt very cozy, organic, and there was rarely a moment where I didn't want to be on the ship. ME3's Normandy... every time I step onto it I want to turn around, approach the Alliance engineers responsible for retrofitting it, and demand they PUT EVERYTHING BACK!!!

2. Don't like how few companions I have this time around and even more by the limited amount of alien races to accompany me. Loved having Thane and Legion with me simply because they weren't humans or the same companions from ME1. Not to mention, w/o that dlc, you're limited even more. And I don't find that companion as interesting as they really should be. All in all, I want my suicide team back... except for Zaheed... he can stay in the corner .

3. What are you looking at? A couple times now, besides when Shep ask about Glyph, either Shep or the person he's talking to will be looking to the left/right. I'm finding it a little hard to take in the dramatic or action sections when this happens. Damn space butterflies distracting Shep!

Haven't beaten it yet but a little afraid bout the ending. Some people have said it's sub-par or bad but I'm hoping that won't be the case. Also had a lot of people say their companions died in ME2 when I saved them all in my 1st run so we'll see
sharkhunter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #67
Hoborg
Banned User

Don't know if I will max this one. I maxed the first two including all DLC. Just the integrated emphasis on MP has gotten me so turned off.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #68
thm241

Tinkham11's Gamercard
I don't like the new Normandy, what I really don't like about it is how you whenever you go to and from the war room or whatever you need to go through that stupid x-ray like machine. It is so annoying needing to stand there for a few seconds, I mean it is his ship. Why does he need to go through it? I also don't like how messy the new Normandy is, with tubes and boxes just piled up.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #69
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by replies with images View Post
Whoa, really?

LMAO nice gif. Yeah but make that a +100% cause I've been doing this for the last 5 missions quite often. For real. Guess THIS IS THE WAY THEY TRYING TO AVOID "VIDEO GAME PIRACY!".

Paaah instead they should have implemented a certain code to ensure you have the original retail version. What a fucking joke ey...

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #70
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Don't know if I will max this one. I maxed the first two including all DLC. Just the integrated emphasis on MP has gotten me so turned off.
You don't "have" to do the multiplayer. The only thing it will do is give you a better ending. I have the strategy guide. I can't 100% guarantee it yet, but I have found no sources to tell me any achievement is online only. Also, it's just "wave mode". Achievements for Gears, Halo, Modern Warfare, etc have been included in a enemy wave based gametype. Nothing new, just new to the franchise.

Not sure why there is so much hate on this!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #71
Valiantheart

valiant heart's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by replies with images View Post
Whoa, really?

I didn't know I could read lips until now.

I wasnt able to start playing right away when I got the game, but I finished Mars not long ago. I'm really enjoying it so far but I dont think i like the changes to the Normandy either. Same ship. why change it? I guess some changes were needed to add in the war room, though it could have been just as easy to add that functionality into a terminal in another room, maybe even the map room. Definately would have been enough room there.

I WILL PUKE BLOOD INTO YOUR SOUL!
Valiantheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #72
rapture23

MusicIsRapture's Gamercard
I do agree with the above guy^^^. They could have made the CIC into the war room. The console could switch from the galaxy map, to the normandy hologram, and to the functionality of the war room. The save game corruption thing should be a non issue though. WTF would you put your saves on the cloud for? Flash drives are practically free now. You can get a 4gb at walmart for $8. There is no excuse for lost/corrupt saves. What I would like to bitch about is all the people coming on here asking stupid questions instead of just using they're own brains/playing the game. It's like instead of thinking about the answer they come on here as soon as they have a question instead of thinking about it for second. I thought this site was about getting achievements and helping people getting achievements. So why do people come on here to have questions answered that they could figure out if they just played the game instead of coming on here and asking about it at the first sign of something they might have to use they're own brain to figure out? i think what we need is a thread like "questions about mass effect 3 that you could answer yourself just by playing the game instead of being lazy".
I'm older than I feel, and younger than I look.

Endorphin Rush
Opium Dreams and Sweet Denial

Last edited by rapture23; 03-07-2012 at 06:06 PM.
rapture23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #73
Extra Saucy

Shred Asics 13's Gamercard
Why the fuck does EA offer those MP packs for MSP instead of making it exclusive to in-game money. This is where the hacking of gamertags began with EA's bullshit FIFA packs. I wish this series was released by someone else. I think with FIFA it was easy to transfer, so that's probably not the case here, but it still makes me rage knowing that the system is just asking to be exploited with all these bullshit packs.

I usually defend day one DLC while I'm at it, but with EA's rep I can't at all. They are consumer rapists and have the worst service. It's like a monopoly because these games are too iconic to pass up. BF3, Dead Space, ME, exc...

-Praise The Sun-

Extra Saucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #74
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapture23 View Post
I do agree with the above guy^^^. They could have made the CIC into the war room. The console could switch from the galaxy map, to the normandy hologram, and to the functionality of the war room. The save game corruption thing should be a non issue though. WTF would you put your saves on the cloud for? Flash drives are practically free now. You can get a 4gb at walmart for $8. There is no excuse for lost/corrupt saves. What I would like to bitch about is all the people coming on here asking stupid questions instead of just using they're own brains/playing the game. It's like instead of thinking about the answer they come on here as soon as they have a question instead of thinking about it for second. I thought this site was about getting achievements and helping people getting achievements. So why do people come on here to have questions answered that they could figure out if they just played the game instead of coming on here and asking about it at the first sign of something they might have to use they're own brain to figure out? i think what we need is a thread like "questions about mass effect 3 that you could answer yourself just by playing the game instead of being lazy".
I couldn't possibly agree with everything you said any more. 50% of the questions asked in threads are downright laziness that makes me wanna facepalm. Figure it out yourself! The flipping game has been out for one day and you already have people asking "Best set-up for my Insanity run." I'm pretty sure the majority of ppl playing Mass Effect 3 are going at a nice even pace and ENJOYING their first playthrough. Do the same and figure that out later!

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #75
Splinter4

Splinter4's Gamercard
So Far, So... Good... I Guess

I played last night and I got through the Citadel and back to the Normandy. I really enjoyed being back in the Mass Effect world. Lots of little improvements here and there, BUT... this is the "Bitching" thread... so that's what I'm gonna do.

I guess I can live with the Normandy's changes and the darkness, but what really bummed me out was walking around feeling invisible. It's fine that none of the Crew is talking, but the least they can do is acknowledge that Shepard is back, damnit! Come'on man, I want to eves-drop on my Crew!

I do have to acknowledge the drastic improvement in the graphics though. Particularly in the cut scenes. Lots of new details that were never there before. But what the hell is up with all the glitchy-as-hell animations? Seriously guys (EA/Microsoft)... what happened?

Okay, let's say that I could pick just one thing for them to fix, then I would have to say the overall "finish/polish" of the game is what I would want improved. It feels like it's maybe about 75-80% finished, but they just ran out of time/money (or maybe both).

* And yeah, I know I'm not really asking for "one" thing...
but this is MY "Genie-in-the-Bottle" scenario so I'll ask for whatever I want.

I guess we can hold out hope that they are already busy working on an overall patch/update that will address at least some of the things we're all here bitching about. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Whether you think you can or can't... you're right.

Last edited by Splinter4; 03-07-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Splinter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #76
fohf

fohf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantheart View Post
When I played the demo I thought the graphics didn't look as good as they could. I even posted on this forum about it. I figured that it might just be a demo thing, as it often is, and it would be better in the retail game.

Now honestly I have to say that I have heard a lot of people mention the same thing about the graphics in the retail release and I am really wondering whats going on.

Graphics are not the most important thing in a game to me, story is and ME has loads of it and I am sure I won't be dissapointed but if the graphic thing is true I have to ask "What the heck is bioware doing?".

I definitely noticed right after starting the game, the textures don't look as good as in ME2. I thought it was weird, but it does seem to be a small step backwards in terms of graphical fidelity.
fohf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #77
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
When I played the demo I thought the graphics didn't look as good as they could. I even posted on this forum about it. I figured that it might just be a demo thing, as it often is, and it would be better in the retail game.
Dude, have you looked at Wrex and Ashley in the demo??? I think Ash is the hottest female character I have ever seen in a game, she looks nothing like the original. I was like "What???" I don't know about the rest of the game, but still, it seems pretty solid to me and not everyone, even as talented as Bioware, can make Dead Space 2.

To Splinter4: you talk, rightfully so, sir, about unpolished games, and in all honesty I think 90% of the games I have played since Bulletstorm have been like that; rushed, unfinished, glitchy, buggy, take your pic. Fall through the ground, a hand that isn't there, collision bugs, textures not loading, music looping... I am so tired of this, but I loved ME1, even if the game loaded textures every 2 seconds, so I know I will love this one.

Last edited by Asturgis; 03-07-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Asturgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #78
fohf

fohf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thm241 View Post
I don't like the new Normandy, what I really don't like about it is how you whenever you go to and from the war room or whatever you need to go through that stupid x-ray like machine. It is so annoying needing to stand there for a few seconds, I mean it is his ship. Why does he need to go through it? I also don't like how messy the new Normandy is, with tubes and boxes just piled up.
I too dislike the changes. Where the hell did the left side of the ship and the hallway between them go? The xray scanner is stupid too, but I'm guessing it's to cover up a loading screen, though I can't imagine why? It's not like there is more detail in the Normandy, in fact it looks a lot more bland.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #79
fohf

fohf's Gamercard
My main gripe so far is that it feels like MassEffect2 didn't even happen. A lot of my choices are acknowledged, but then ME3 decided to just do it a different way anyway. (for example: Anderson not being on the council and humans not in charge of the council, Cerberus suddenly being completely against you, ).

It honestly feels like you could have just gone from ME1 to ME3 and not missed a beat. In fact, ME2 feels like a dream. IDK, maybe it will get better as I'm only 7 hours in, but I don't like how little my choices have affected anything so far.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #80
Valiantheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohf View Post
My main gripe so far is that it feels like MassEffect2 didn't even happen. A lot of my choices are acknowledged, but then ME3 decided to just do it a different way anyway. (for example: Anderson not being on the council and humans not in charge of the council, Cerberus suddenly being completely against you, ).

It honestly feels like you could have just gone from ME1 to ME3 and not missed a beat. In fact, ME2 feels like a dream. IDK, maybe it will get better as I'm only 7 hours in, but I don't like how little my choices have affected anything so far.
Cerberus being against Shep should be explained well enough on Mars. Kinda huge difference between defeating the reapers to defend the galaxy (Alliance and Shep) to wanting to control the reapers for humanity's benefit (cerberus).

Old 03-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #81
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter21 View Post
3. What are you looking at? A couple times now, besides when Shep ask about Glyph, either Shep or the person he's talking to will be looking to the left/right. I'm finding it a little hard to take in the dramatic or action sections when this happens. Damn space butterflies distracting Shep!
lmao, i had the WEIRDEST moment like that while i dialogued with liara on the normandy. i think we are talking about the same thing, i asked her about bringing that shadow broker drone onto the normandy. shepard will turn his head toward the thing, and continue with his head flipped like the exorcist for the ENTIRE dialogue! im not kidding, i was so dumbfounded by the scene. you can literally keep asking questions, and while liara will answer shepard still has his head turned 180*, looking creepy as hell.

they dropped the ball with the human councelor. first they dont remember which candidate you selected to be on the council, now your choice is changed regardles.. i understand some of the reasoning, i read the codex on it. but really, for those of us who read the mass effect novels. i wanted to hook up anderson with a kick ass job, lol.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #82
Dos P3rros

dos p3rros's Gamercard
New Squadmate

***SPOILER***

My main complaint is that I spent the stupid extra $10 to get the From Ashes DLC at Gamestop, literally went to Eden Prime to get the Prothean squadmate as soon as possible, and then my first mission with him on board: THE FREAKIN DUDE IS GREYED OUT AND I CAN'T USE HIM.

I'm sure it has something to do with the story progression, but jesus that's annoying.
Dos P3rros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #83
Valiantheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dos P3rros View Post
***SPOILER***

My main complaint is that I spent the stupid extra $10 to get the From Ashes DLC at Gamestop, literally went to Eden Prime to get the Prothean squadmate as soon as possible, and then my first mission with him on board: THE FREAKIN DUDE IS GREYED OUT AND I CAN'T USE HIM.

I'm sure it has something to do with the story progression, but jesus that's annoying.
I think I know what you mean. When you have to go to Palaven to rescue Primarch Fedorian. I did the same thing actually. Went to Eden Prime and got the prothean and couldn't use him. I'm pretty sure its something to do with story progression but also when you first talk to javarik on board the normandy he pretty much tells you he needs some time before he is ready anyway.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #84
Valiantheart

One thing that certainly bugged me was talking to Liara onboard the normandy for the first time.

In ME2 I played through all the DLC's including Shadow Broker, and I imported that save to ME3, but when talking to Liara and she started to mention the Shadow Broker it was like Shep was never even involved.

That kinda irked me...

Some time after that I ran into Kasumi on the citadel and she totally acknowledged Shep's part in her mission, which was also DLC.

What the heck did Bioware do? Someone was asleep at the wheel.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #85
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
One thing that certainly bugged me was talking to Liara onboard the normandy for the first time.

In ME2 I played through all the DLC's including Shadow Broker, and I imported that save to ME3, but when talking to Liara and she started to mention the Shadow Broker it was like Shep was never even involved.

That kinda irked me...

Some time after that I ran into Kasumi on the citadel and she totally acknowledged Shep's part in her mission, which was also DLC.

What the heck did Bioware do? Someone was asleep at the wheel.
i noticed a lot of moments in the game are almost geared toward newer players. ive had a scene where they went thru the rachni wars, rebellions and genophage all in detail as if i was born yesterday. some of it is fine, and i understand the need to re-iterate the situation.

but in moments like you mentioned, it kind of leaves you thinking "well i was there too.."
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #86
Valiantheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
i noticed a lot of moments in the game are almost geared toward newer players. ive had a scene where they went thru the rachni wars, rebellions and genophage all in detail as if i was born yesterday. some of it is fine, and i understand the need to re-iterate the situation.

but in moments like you mentioned, it kind of leaves you thinking "well i was there too.."
Well yeah it makes sense that moments that happened in previous ME games have to be referenced like that for newer players, but also for players who have played ME before but just need a refresher. That I can deal with.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 PM   #87
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, I had plenty to say but most of it was already covered here by other like-minded members.....sooo, I will add these minor but annoying things to the list:

Shepards cabin

1) The annoying 'music'. What happened to the awesome mood setting music from the last game?? Another don't fix it if it isn't broken situation. Would it have taken that much disc space to at least include the old music with this new vomit inducing sludge that spews out now? I can't stand the fast, weird shit that comes out of that thing so I am stuck with a quiet, bland room while I look at armor or when I used to check achievement progress....which brings me to:

2) Why get rid of the achievement progress plaque that was on the desk?? I loved being able to check that to see how I was doing towards the 'X many times' acheivements. Now you have to go back to the main menu to see your progress. Lame. I really thought they were going to add more collectables to the room based on what you did in the old games. All that's left is the fish and the hamster. It's the end of the trilogy, I thought they would make it as nostalgic as possible.

Other things I agree with from this thread:

Old Normandy > new Normandy
Old armory location > new armory location
Old amount of recruitable squad members > new amount
Old Shep > new Shep....yeah, my customized Shep didn't carry over properly either and when I created him from scratch, I couldn't get some of the options to match. Why do all of the nose options look like they were taken from mugging victims? You can only make noses shorter or longer, you can't actually change the bridge of the nose. I really thought this would have gotten better for this game, not worse.

Also.....Where are all of the fuckin' fuel stations? Some of the galaxies are a full tank away from the nearest relay.....yet so far, I have seen TWO fuel stations out of the 10 or so systems I have travelled to. Is it that big of a deal to just put a fuel station near every relay??

Oh, and one more thing:

Old EDI > new EDI (seriously??) I'll leave the details out, but let's just say that her new 'design' and dialogue are retarded and unnecessary changes.

Joker doesn't deserve his nikname anymore. I have a few new ones in mind, though.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 03-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #88
scifi riot

Send a message via MSN to scifi riot

SciFi Riot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexacion View Post

Yes, yes, and more yes. I find so much of the general mechanics to be so clumsy. Every other time I step up to take cover behind something, I'm at just the right angle or I'm too far away, it takes me multiple tries to duck behind cover. Same thing with operating consoles and other items. So far I'm disappointed in some of the basic game mechanics. Thank god it has an amazing story to back it up.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #89
El Grave

El Grave's Gamercard
Some crap I encountered in 10 hours playing the game.

1. The from ashes dlc, has a serious bug. After a certain video you get during the mission, your xbox will crash (Mine crashed 5 times, after restarting 5 times at exactly the same spot). I read that the pc version has the same problem, don't know about the ps3 though.

2. Did a mission yesterday and suddenly during the level no more enemies spawn and have to get to a contact person. I push right stick and the guy is next to me the marker says, but he is not there and I can't go on in the level because this guy isn't there because the enemies are not spawning, not even after 3 times playing it again (Again have to load up a really old save and hope after a couple of times replaying the level it will go away)

3. Why can't you holster your weapon when you're not in a fight? It's stupid to run around looking for salvage and you have to walk behind your gun in a more narrow vision then when you could holster your weapon like in the previous 2 games. makes no sense.

4. Holy Cr@p, played 5 hours yesterday and every mission I did I had to swap discs In ME2 they nicely made you swap disc at the end of the game. But I was swapping discs every mission. I don't mind swapping disc once a while, but come on, I don't want to swap disc at every mission.

5. The cover system is not as good as ME2, sometimes I even see through the textures of the map when you turn around. Minor complaint, but still, didn't happen in ME2.

They have to fix the game breaking bugs. This isn't Fallout New Vegas, and I totally didn't expect this from Bioware. They are too good for this cr@p. Have they seriously tested this game? The bugs I stated are reported by alot of people, I'm not the only one that encounters them.

Fix this Bioware!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #90
Gnasher13

SJS Nick's Gamercard
This game was one of the best I have ever played... right up to the end. My god talk about a punch in the gut. Just a terrible ending(s). I had plans to fire up a new game right away, but just sat there as the credits rolled thinking "wtf". So many plot holes left wide open on top of that, and in the end, NONE of your choices really matter. I just dont know what to think right now.

tldr; Your choices dont matter. You get almost no closure. It doesnt really make a lot of sense.

Last edited by Gnasher13; 03-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Gnasher13 is offline   Reply With Quote