Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dead Island
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #31
Kioku

Send a message via MSN to Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
The driving issue is just a glitch. its happened a few times to in both single and multiplayer. All they sound like is bad glitches. I've only heard of people hacking weapons not spawns nor driving. I don't know if they fixed it but there was a glitch that if your partner was in the passenger seat and you was driving. if he keeps shooting the front window repeatedly you can't steer the car.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #32
Bringin SXC bak

Bringin SXC bak's Gamercard
This is kinda sad... I wish someone would join my game and spawn dozens of zombies. Seriously, if you know how, please text me and I'll add you. I'd love to ramp up this games difficulty!!
123,456 Gamerscore unlocked at 12:34:56am on 7/8/9

People that write guides without a roadmap... Why do you even exist?! Write a damn roadmap!!!
Bringin SXC bak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #33
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringin SXC bak View Post
This is kinda sad... I wish someone would join my game and spawn dozens of zombies. Seriously, if you know how, please text me and I'll add you. I'd love to ramp up this games difficulty!!
Then take a walk across "quarantine" in the city, it's a zone with high respawn rate.
EloyOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:44 AM   #34
BiggishKolt45

How can people kill you without using a grenade/molotov? Is that hacked or modded in someway to give them the ability to just kill you?
BiggishKolt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #35
thecrikster

I just had the same thing!

I left it paused while I was making a cup of coffee and when I cam back there a duplicate of my character, another player had joined my game (I hadn't invited or agreed to join them). A player called bomberman, kinda apt, since the douche bag had somehow hacked infinite grenades and proceeded to blow me up every time I re-spawned.

So yeah set the game to single player unless you want to lose all your cash.
thecrikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #36
Neeko OutClear

Neeko Outclear's Gamercard
I had this happen to me just yesterday, Really weird..
Neeko OutClear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:56 PM   #37
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkX View Post
Beware of players online in Dead Island's multiplayer!!!

Obviously some people have figured out how to mod/hack this game. BEWARE when you play this game. I highly suggest that you do not leave your 3 co-op slots open to the Public as this issue has now happened to me, my co-op buddy and my brother (and my brother had just started playing the game so he thought it was just part of the game and almost quit playing it forever). I HIGHLY suggest that when you first start playing the game you set your 3 co-op slots to Private so that you don't end up getting hijacked by these a-holes.

Here is what happened and like I said it happened to all three of us at one point or another (and at different locations as well). Luckily enough I figured out quickly what was happening and was able to educate both of them.

I was doing the missions in the southwestern part of the Resort map, at the gas station. I had pretty much cleared out all the enemies in this location and was just looting and exploring the area. All of the sudden more and more enemies started showing up. Eventually there were about 10 Thugs, 20 Infected and a number of Walkers. For the first 20 seconds I was thinking, "Man, this is a tough mission! I can't imagine what Acts II, III and IV are going to be like". Then I saw two Logan characters a little bit off in the distance. So I decided to hop in my truck and leave the area to get away from the mass amount of enemies. My truck wouldn't steer right, I couldn't control it at all and I ended up getting "driven" full speed right into a wall. So I asked my buddy if he remembered to keep his co-op slots private and told him that we needed to drop out. Sure enough, after we dropped out, he checked his settings and somehow they got switched to public. So two jerkoffs had joined our game and start screwing around with us.

When this happened to my brother he had no idea what was going on and he also thought this was part of the game, but since he was just starting to play he wasn't thinking about the co-op possibility. I had been getting text messages from him earlier saying how great he thought the game was and all these messages about how cool this was or that was. Then his text messages changed drastically! "This game went from fun to a nightmare in no time. I am about to throw the game disc out the window and never touch this nightmare again!". So I quickly called him and asked if he noticed any other players in his game and asked him if he had changed his co-op slots to Private (I had told him before he started playing the game, but he never listens to me). Sure enough same thing had happened to him. Man I hate people some times.

Needless to say, BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU PLAY WITH IN MULTIPLAYER, because there are just too many immature gamers out there who seem to need to be a pain for no reason. I have played with a number of good, legitimate players, but just be aware of the possibility of people glitching your game. So if extremely strange things start happening, you will know it is not the game, just some gamers with nothing better to do with their time.
Thanks for the heads up. Don't worry about the trollers, they're just little insects waiting to be squished.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #38
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Angry dafuk

:O

its getting to the point where i cannot even find a co-op partner via 'game lobby' anymore. pretty much over half of the kids who play this have some infinite ammo explossive rifle that breaks the game. most of the time they want to drop you one and spread the bullshit, which makes me even more angry. those are the people who deserve corrupted save files, not people who have put legit hours and hours into the story.

honestly whats the point of playing a survival horror game if you want to cheat like that? the worst is when i legit actually have a great co-op partner, and some douche comes in 1-shotting everything "do yous have modded guns, i can drop you a modded AK. i have unlimitted ammo, blah blah." which usually results in both of us dropping out of the game..

most of the games i join now either have some kid playing samB running around 1shotting everything, or its some morron who has his slots as public but boots everybody who joins.. wow, people still do that? 1 year later and people still dont know how to set the game to private.

Last edited by niko da bos; 09-20-2012 at 05:03 PM.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #39
R3ap3r Smurf

R3ap3r Smurf's Gamercard
I sure wish I read this thread first, It wasn't even 5 minutes after I opened up public slots that this happened.

I was playing last night and for the first time turned on public slots. I am still early in the game and had just reached level 10, a few people popped in and out of my game and I just went about my business doing quests. Then I hopped in a vehicle and decided to mow down some zombies working on the analog fight control achievement because apparently you can do that with a vehicle and I ran over 2 zombies on the road and some how unlocked both the achievements for reaching level 25 and level 50. so now my game has level 56 zombies and my character is level 10. I guess I need to start over.
R3ap3r Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:42 AM   #40
Ehrenfried

Ehrenfried's Gamercard
This has nothing to do with a player hacking the game or something, the game just fucked up.
The game (if you as you were saing early in the game) is very glitchy & buggy, you would've noticed this way in the game.

I got 172hours playtime in the game, and you wouldn't believe what glitches,bugs and fucked up stuff i have seen in this game.
Ehrenfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #41
zhrak

Just started to play this game again in coop with a friend when a hacker joined us. He killed us somehow over and over again, drop out didnt help, he just kept joining. He even maxed out our characters to lvl 60, gave us 99999999$. Had to start all over with private slots on. This is not some ordinary hacks like for example dark souls, where hackers just make themselves immortal, they destroy your characters!
zhrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #42
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrenfried View Post
Oh i'm sorry did i break your heart?
and of course if i don't agree with you like grandpa here i'm a troll, of course...
I got all cheevs and played over 100h Dead Island and i never met any one
who can be described as hacker/cheater.
sure i met different people from different countries, and the obvious 13 year old amercian kiddies which are annoying as hell but there is an thing u can do:

drop out of the game, press start and drop out, and you're on your own again.
Who said that it was cheating or such things?
This game is buggy als hell, and i encountered some in my 100+h,
and even after the patches i saw some things which clearly are bugs.

Next time you play dead island, message me, i will play with you.
Same here, the only cheating that ever happened was the weapon duplication glitch

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #43
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Completely agree with the OP, the coop in this game is a mess. You can't go 2 minutes without running into someone with a modded weapon. I've been killed at least a dozen times from randoms who join my game and start shooting me immediately (I was also going for the People Person achievement at the time). The game also lags like crazy when there's 4 people. And then there's the idiotic feature where you have to have everyone standing in the same spot to progress in the storyline. Just a horrible coop game overall. It's honestly the only game I can think of where I'd rather play the single player than the coop.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #44
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah I feel ya. Most annoying are the fucking team-killing fools with the grenade launcher or whatever it is...

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:33 AM   #45
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Metal Jim View Post
Completely agree with the OP, the coop in this game is a mess. You can't go 2 minutes without running into someone with a modded weapon. I've been killed at least a dozen times from randoms who join my game and start shooting me immediately (I was also going for the People Person achievement at the time). The game also lags like crazy when there's 4 people. And then there's the idiotic feature where you have to have everyone standing in the same spot to progress in the storyline. Just a horrible coop game overall. It's honestly the only game I can think of where I'd rather play the single player than the coop.
SAME HERE MAN. I set it on Priveate til' I get my 1,000 gs. It draws me into the story more and I know ''If I screw up I'm a dead man'' type feeling of despair. Plus I get tired of at times my game freezing cause of Co op. (I got tired of other people completing my quests FOR ME)

The OP is right Heres my story.

Ok me and my bud ''Toothed Gnu'' wanted to co op and mess around in Dead Island cause I was new at the game at the time and wanted to ''learn the ropes'' (Got game on 12/23/2012). He said there was this lil kid who was 6 years old that was crazy good at Dead Island he beat it like 12 times. I was like ok ? (I don't like playing online with most people under 17,as immaturity is a factor)

He got mad that me and toothed were kinda doing our own thing he says ''Stop it'' and glitch our characters were we can't move and he was like ''You're dead'' then a second later my character just fell to the ground when I was in full health,no zombies around'' then I lose cash.

He hacked our game so much at once all 3 of our 360s froze. I restarted the game and never played online with that kid again. Toothed wound up deleting him LOL,sometime after that. All that kid ever wanted to do was play Dead Island with Toothed and it started annoying him. ha ha

So yes there are hackers. This was no ''Glitch''.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 03-25-2013 at 03:36 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #46
ghoshy2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkX View Post
Beware of players online in Dead Island's multiplayer!!!

Obviously some people have figured out how to mod/hack this game. BEWARE when you play this game. I highly suggest that you do not leave your 3 co-op slots open to the Public as this issue has now happened to me, my co-op buddy and my brother (and my brother had just started playing the game so he thought it was just part of the game and almost quit playing it forever). I HIGHLY suggest that when you first start playing the game you set your 3 co-op slots to Private so that you don't end up getting hijacked by these a-holes.

Here is what happened and like I said it happened to all three of us at one point or another (and at different locations as well). Luckily enough I figured out quickly what was happening and was able to educate both of them.

I was doing the missions in the southwestern part of the Resort map, at the gas station. I had pretty much cleared out all the enemies in this location and was just looting and exploring the area. All of the sudden more and more enemies started showing up. Eventually there were about 10 Thugs, 20 Infected and a number of Walkers. For the first 20 seconds I was thinking, "Man, this is a tough mission! I can't imagine what Acts II, III and IV are going to be like". Then I saw two Logan characters a little bit off in the distance. So I decided to hop in my truck and leave the area to get away from the mass amount of enemies. My truck wouldn't steer right, I couldn't control it at all and I ended up getting "driven" full speed right into a wall. So I asked my buddy if he remembered to keep his co-op slots private and told him that we needed to drop out. Sure enough, after we dropped out, he checked his settings and somehow they got switched to public. So two jerkoffs had joined our game and start screwing around with us.

When this happened to my brother he had no idea what was going on and he also thought this was part of the game, but since he was just starting to play he wasn't thinking about the co-op possibility. I had been getting text messages from him earlier saying how great he thought the game was and all these messages about how cool this was or that was. Then his text messages changed drastically! "This game went from fun to a nightmare in no time. I am about to throw the game disc out the window and never touch this nightmare again!". So I quickly called him and asked if he noticed any other players in his game and asked him if he had changed his co-op slots to Private (I had told him before he started playing the game, but he never listens to me). Sure enough same thing had happened to him. Man I hate people some times.

Needless to say, BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU PLAY WITH IN MULTIPLAYER, because there are just too many immature gamers out there who seem to need to be a pain for no reason. I have played with a number of good, legitimate players, but just be aware of the possibility of people glitching your game. So if extremely strange things start happening, you will know it is not the game, just some gamers with nothing better to do with their time.
brinkx, most of the people who replied back then was cheater's them self those that would defend hacking and cheats by making out they was glitche's tend to be 9/10 game moder's, PS3 version of the game is the same only a lot worse when you click L2 or R2 instead of you being able to chose a weapon you get setting's like option's or you get put in to you map/player's/levl up point's and every time you click to exit that page it takes you back in to it, and once you kick a player the problem's stop, I sold my xbox because I was fed up with hacker's and played on PS3 only to find more and more hacks are showing up on that console also, so I bought the Amiga CD32 console that has no hacker's or cheater's just real fun on old game's, no stress no agro no lie's by gaming company they will stop it and your custom matter's no it dosn't hackers and cheats go hand in hand with gaming company's they get far to much from hacker's to put you or any decent customer first, money/education on hack's, you offer money nothing else except a head ache for moaning, hence I ditched PS3 and xbox and never looked back after getting the amiga cd32, very good for your stress and anger level's and much more fun,
ghoshy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #47
Ehrenfried

Ehrenfried's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post

He hacked our game so much at once all 3 of our 360s froze. I restarted the game and never played online with that kid again. Toothed wound up deleting him LOL,sometime after that. All that kid ever wanted to do was play Dead Island with Toothed and it started annoying him. ha ha

So yes there are hackers. This was no ''Glitch''.
Ok explain to me how he hacked the game?
I can make assumptions all day.
I know this game way more than you all here, 200h playtime now,
and i know alot of ways to freeze or glitch the game without "hacking" a thing.
Ehrenfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #48
Blackrose Writer

Obscurum Animus's Gamercard
They're called save editors. With it you can pretty much hack your save to have max cash, any weapon you want, and also dive so deep into the data that you can alter the ammo on a gun to have over 800 million bullets in it. You would be surprised at how many save editors people have made for any game. It's like a Codebreaker or Gameshark for the 360.
Blackrose Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #49
redraiders95

Malboro Man74's Gamercard
Mod Dead Island

Its not hard to mod this game but i do no how to mod it.I would not mess up thembody elses game like that.If they do then mess up thembody game like that then there just bunch of losers
Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #50
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose Writer View Post
They're called save editors. With it you can pretty much hack your save to have max cash, any weapon you want, and also dive so deep into the data that you can alter the ammo on a gun to have over 800 million bullets in it. You would be surprised at how many save editors people have made for any game. It's like a Codebreaker or Gameshark for the 360.

THIS !!!

I could careless what Ethfrehn says. He was kind of rude to OP for no reason. Then replys ''I know more about online then you all Ive played like 200 times''

Well if he can be like a machine and encounter every player in the World that is playing this game I will give him a cookie.

I could care less if NO ONE believed me. I know what I saw and it was no ''game glitch'' it was same pattern as a ''hacker''.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #51
BeefCuppaNoodles

Thumbs up

[\QUOTE](...and to reiterate... I have played with many, many good people. I am not saying there are not good people to play with in MP. I am just saying that if you DO HAPPEN to run into a-holes, just drop out and restart your game using PRIVATE slots for multiplayer. The game is really good about saving your items and XP when you quit out of the game. Just trying to be helpful... which apparently I am not.)[/QUOTE]

Shtopppp yelling !!!! omg . but any way , this happened to me today actually . i was playing ( PS3 :P ) Single player , hit " Continue " like always , completed a mission then all of a sudden 1 , 2 and then 3 people joined me like WTF . i was playing with my self ( not in a dirty way ) and all of a sudden people with upgraded weapons like guns and stuff just wildly appeared . one tried to talk to me but i don't have a mic . played for a bit then loged off . all was going well actually . we all got equal kill/points and money. it was fun. i just dont know how to talk with out a mic
BeefCuppaNoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:18 PM   #52
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
wow.. talk about reviving a dead thread from 2 years ago =P

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #53
CrAzYnEsS

This just happened to me. I downloaded the game a couple weeks ago from the free games with gold. I just decided to start playing it.

I was about 30 minutes in and the game kept saying blah blah blah is near by, do you want to join them. I just wanted to play by myself and figured no one could join my game unless I allowed them to, like in other games. Eventually people joined my game and I was just like whatever.

For some reason a little while later I was dying for no reason. I kept appearing to be blowing up. I had just blown up a propane tank from awhile ago and figured it was glitching since when I blew it up, it was way to close lol.

So a little while into the game longer it stopped, and I see this kid laying waste to zombies with this awesome shotgun, so I asked him, where do you get guns?

He asked what level I was, I said 3 and I just started playing. He said well ok, I have a shotgun I can give you. I go ok. He puts the shotgun on the ground proceeds to shoot it and tells me not to take it till he says so, because hes exploiting a duplication glitch in the game. So I go ok, thinking if its a glitch in the game, its not that big a deal.

After I receive the gun and start laying waste to zombies, I realize the gun appears to have infinite ammo, I asked him why that was. He told me he hacked the fricken game.

I thought I was playing with someone who was just exploiting a glitch in the game. Hacking is something I don't do and ain't cool with. I left, then reported him, deleted the whole game, aswell as my entire save file and I'm in the process of currently redownloading the game now.

I unfortunately unlocked one achievement using the weapon, which I was already currently halfway to getting. Which is the achievement for dismembering 100 limbs. Its the only achievement I've unlocked so far.

Its pissing me off to, because I feel like even though I was halfway legitimately to begin with, in getting it. I feel like because I had a hacked weapon I cheated to unlocked it. It really ruined the joy I was getting from playing the game.

Cheating doesn't qualify as skills, its just a poor
attempt for a newb to be a pro.

BTW-I kno some of the spelling on my posts, is incorrect, but im just too lazy to fix it srry. Also if n e of my posts have offended n e 1 in n e way, i apologize. PEACE
CrAzYnEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #54
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
no offense guys.. but when a game is years old like this one.. and online support has stopped.. modded weapons, hackers, glitchers appear out of the wood work; it is inevitable.
you think this game is bad? go play CoD: World at War.. i hopped into a zombies match and suddenly rainbow lettering pops up on the screen and both of the prestige achievements pop.. gee that isn't fishy.. prestige once then 10 times on the same day? thanx hacker dude =P

and if you wish to play alone.. at the main menu go into options and set your co-op slots to private..

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #55
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYnEsS View Post
This just happened to me. I downloaded the game a couple weeks ago from the free games with gold. I just decided to start playing it.

I was about 30 minutes in and the game kept saying blah blah blah is near by, do you want to join them. I just wanted to play by myself and figured no one could join my game unless I allowed them to, like in other games. Eventually people joined my game and I was just like whatever.

For some reason a little while later I was dying for no reason. I kept appearing to be blowing up. I had just blown up a propane tank from awhile ago and figured it was glitching since when I blew it up, it was way to close lol.

So a little while into the game longer it stopped, and I see this kid laying waste to zombies with this awesome shotgun, so I asked him, where do you get guns?

He asked what level I was, I said 3 and I just started playing. He said well ok, I have a shotgun I can give you. I go ok. He puts the shotgun on the ground proceeds to shoot it and tells me not to take it till he says so, because hes exploiting a duplication glitch in the game. So I go ok, thinking if its a glitch in the game, its not that big a deal.

After I receive the gun and start laying waste to zombies, I realize the gun appears to have infinite ammo, I asked him why that was. He told me he hacked the fricken game.

I thought I was playing with someone who was just exploiting a glitch in the game. Hacking is something I don't do and ain't cool with. I left, then reported him, deleted the whole game, aswell as my entire save file and I'm in the process of currently redownloading the game now.

I unfortunately unlocked one achievement using the weapon, which I was already currently halfway to getting. Which is the achievement for dismembering 100 limbs. Its the only achievement I've unlocked so far.

Its pissing me off to, because I feel like even though I was halfway legitimately to begin with, in getting it. I feel like because I had a hacked weapon I cheated to unlocked it. It really ruined the joy I was getting from playing the game.
dont you think deleting your whole save file was a bit of an over reaction? you could of just threw away the weapon.
the devlopers obviously dont care about this games hacks and exploits since every single exploit in this game is in riptide as well

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #56
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewie B I ReQ View Post
dont you think deleting your whole save file was a bit of an over reaction? you could of just threw away the weapon.
the devlopers obviously dont care about this games hacks and exploits since every single exploit in this game is in riptide as well
I agree. I was gaming with people with modded weapons two days after the game was released. Every other game I joined had something of the sort.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #57
CrAzYnEsS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewie B I ReQ View Post

Yeah probably was, but I have really bad anxiety. I tend to overreact to alot of things. Its very unfortunate. I've tried to get help, but nothing works. You just got to deal with it in your own weird way.

Cheating doesn't qualify as skills, its just a poor
attempt for a newb to be a pro.

BTW-I kno some of the spelling on my posts, is incorrect, but im just too lazy to fix it srry. Also if n e of my posts have offended n e 1 in n e way, i apologize. PEACE
CrAzYnEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:25 PM   #58
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYnEsS View Post
Yeah probably was, but I have really bad anxiety. I tend to overreact to alot of things. Its very unfortunate. I've tried to get help, but nothing works. You just got to deal with it in your own weird way.
ah i see. can kinda understand where your coming from. a close friend of my has anxiety problems too

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Old 06-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #59
jaylanthu999

Thumbs up

The same thing happened to me too believe her guys she is really telling the truth cause I accidently took this guys hacked shotgun and assault rifle it had 2832398429348237984723/10 ammo I kept it but he got mad and said give it back I was like ok until I saw the amount of ammo hope he dont hack my game and ruin my level I still have it and the amount never changed it just stays there no matter what it stays like that all the time it doesnt decline or nothing so it might be glitched and hacked so BELIEVE HER.
jaylanthu999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #60
Lewie B I ReQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylanthu999 View Post
The same thing happened to me too believe her guys she is really telling the truth cause I accidently took this guys hacked shotgun and assault rifle it had 2832398429348237984723/10 ammo I kept it but he got mad and said give it back I was like ok until I saw the amount of ammo hope he dont hack my game and ruin my level I still have it and the amount never changed it just stays there no matter what it stays like that all the time it doesnt decline or nothing so it might be glitched and hacked so BELIEVE HER.
they cant do anything to you they can only mod weapons and then pass them around like free candy.
they cant hack other peoples stuff and levels they just use some webstie i think and edit saves