PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > I Am Alive
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I loved the demo,it was new and refreshing but for 15$ is it worth it ?

The demo was great,I think that the people that hated it were COD fanboys that couldn't go a few moments without a gun fight.

The problem is most people said it was too short. I don't buy arcade games normally because the sheer amount of good retail games that are out so I don't want to waste 15$ on a one hour game or something like that.

/10 how would you rate the game,how long would it take to 100% the game as there are 12 achivements.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
My first playthrough took about 5,5 hours with 11/12 achievements. I was playing on normal. My second playthrough on survivor difficulty took me about 4 hours. It's really okay for an arcade game, especially because this game have a great story and the gameplay is awesome

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
V3T Hunter

I've been wondering if it was worth the buy too because I've been wanting to start buying more xbla games.
100% Retail: Smackdown vs Raw 2009,Smackdown vs Raw 2010, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Madden 06, Madden 09, CSI: Hard Evidence,NBA 2k6,MLB 2k6, Fight Night Round 3, Avatar: The burning earth, College Hoops 2k6, Backyard Football 2010,NCAA Football 12, WWE Allstars,Smackdown vs Raw 2008,WWE 12,NCIS.
XBLA:Harm's Way.
V3T Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well it's on sale for 480msp right now so it's certainly going to be worth a punt. Gonna download it shortly.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:29 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Bump:

It's on sale right now again for $3-4 depending on your currency.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote