PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Racing > Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #1
Braiiins

Braiiins's Gamercard
achievement question

I'm surprised not as many people are playing this (only one 100% on the leaderboards) and posting on the forums.

I'm guessing there's a slim chance I'll get a response but here it goes:
Is the drive 15 miles without colliding achievement cumulative? I'm on the second zone and haven't gotten the 60 mile achievement (which I assume is cumulative). Im thinking that since I've played 10+ events and haven't done 60 miles than most events are far less that 15 miles, unless later zones have much bigger events.

Thanks
Windows Phone: 68
Braiiins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
TheHun99

TheHun99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiiins View Post
I'm surprised not as many people are playing this (only one 100% on the leaderboards) and posting on the forums.

Is the drive 15 miles without colliding achievement cumulative? I'm on the second zone and haven't gotten the 60 mile achievement (which I assume is cumulative). Im thinking that since I've played 10+ events and haven't done 60 miles than most events are far less that 15 miles, unless later zones have much bigger events.

Thanks
I think on iOS it was cumulative but can't recall. I'm pretty sure it"s cumulative here, too. I started to do some quick cop races to have the mileage, though it might be that you have to do it in career mode. Too bad there's no guide yet available to answer such questions.
TheHun99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
seth158

Seth26158's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiiins View Post

Thanks
Yea its cumulitave. Ive just got it now.
seth158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
Braiiins

Braiiins's Gamercard
Awesome, thanks.
Windows Phone: 68
Braiiins is offline   Reply With Quote