PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
AlanOC91

AlanOC91's Gamercard
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - Anime Spoilers

Hey guys, I have only very very recently watched Naruto (I don't watch Anime at all generally, my friend kept bugging me to watch it for three years now). I instantly fell in love with it and both both "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations" and "Naruto Rise of a Ninja". I also have a copy of Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 from the same friend.

I love them all, especially Ninja Storm 2 and Generations.

My question/problem. I am only as far as episode 102 on the Anime. I only started watching it a few weeks ago. Is it worth playing through the games? I know I will spoil a LOT for myself but I am extremely far behind.

Advice would be welcome
AlanOC91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You have about another 70ish episodes if you don't want the games to spoil it. That is assuming you are referring to Naruto Shippuden. The games are fun, but you can hold out on playing the story mode if you really enjoy watching it. Some things that happen in the anime are portrayed differently in the game. If you're talking about Naruto, and desperately want to catch up, then watch until 135, then play the story mode for Ninja Storm 2. It'll save you about 140 or so episodes. It all depends if you are willing to make the time for it.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #3
AlanOC91

AlanOC91's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by N7 Shadow View Post
You have about another 70ish episodes if you don't want the games to spoil it. That is assuming you are referring to Naruto Shippuden. The games are fun, but you can hold out on playing the story mode if you really enjoy watching it. Some things that happen in the anime are portrayed differently in the game. If you're talking about Naruto, and desperately want to catch up, then watch until 135, then play the story mode for Ninja Storm 2. It'll save you about 140 or so episodes. It all depends if you are willing to make the time for it.
Thanks for the reply (and apologies for the extremely late response). I was actually referring to the original Naruto series (as you can tell I am very far behind).
I really do enjoy watching the Anime, it is literally the only I am watching right now period (and only my second Anime show ever).
I am on episode 136 at the moment as there was a big lapse where I didn't watch any episodes recently.

So what your saying is watch up to 135 and finish the "Tale of young Naruto"?

Thanks again!
AlanOC91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
The False Deity

the false deity's Gamercard
Ah...if your that far behind....do Tale of Young Naruto after completing the Sasuke Retrieval ark in the anime...every other tale will do mass spoils...though I recommend watching the anime first it doesn't really matter if you choose to game first
The False Deity is offline   Reply With Quote