PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Kinect Fun Labs > Musical Feet
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Musical Feet Achievement Guide and Road Map

Road Map
Overview:
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 7 (50)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximate amount of time to 50: less than 1 hour
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: No technical playthroughs
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? N/A
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed? Kinect Sensor

Introduction. Welcome to another installation to Kinect Fun Labs which presents multiple apps for kinect users in interesting new and creative ways. In this application, also known as a gadget, you can play certain notes with multiple instruments and sounds using a keyboard on your floor. This game has 7 achievements and 50 gamerscore and takes a minimum amount of time to obtain. It can be purchased for 240 Microsoft Points from the Kinect Fun Labs hub or the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Step 1. Recording a Sample. Upon starting the game you are asked what instrument you want to use. Select the Microphone option in which you have the ability to record your own sample of music. Record a video on it a share the video with friends and kinectshare.com.

Step 2. Using all Instruments. During this step you will need to record a video using all instruments. When selecting the instrument you want to use, you do not have to select shuffle, but you do have to use every other one including creating your own. I suggest cycling through in order so you don't forget which ones you have done previously. I also recommend you record a video with each one as you have to record a total of 10 videos.

Step 3. Mop Up. In this step you will simply need to mop up any achievements you may have missed in the previous two steps. Most likely the only achievements you will need to do are Rock Star, Play a Duo, and Glissando!

Conclusion. All in All Musical Feet is an interesting and entertaining game. Like most of the gadgets before it, it will take no more than 15 minutes to obtain all achievements. Congratulations on another 7 achievements and 50 gamerscore.
Achievement Guide
Recording Artist 10
Record a sample and play it back with the keyboard
When cycling through the list of instruments you can use, you will notice a microphone like object, left of the shuffle button. Select this and record your own sample of sound. Now select this sample you just created and play it on the keyboard. The achievement will unlock as soon as you play a few keys. No recording required.

Rock Star 5
Create 10 videos
To create a video you must choose an instrument the select the button on the far right which says 'record.' You will then be recorded for 10 seconds as you play whatever keys you want. You must do this 10 times to unlock the achievement. You do not have to share the videos to count toward this achievement. I recommend you do a video while you are using each instrument that way as you cycle through all of them you will be making progress for your 10 videos.

One Man Band 10
Play with every sound
You must play with every instrument and sound listed in the menu. Begin with anyone you like but, I recommend you cycle through them consecutively, in order, to make sure you do not forget which ones you have or have not used. Do not forget to use a custom sound that is created with the microphone icon.

Look, I'm a Musician 5
Share with friends
After choosing an instrument you can record a video by selecting the button to the far right. After recording you have the chance to play it back. Do so and it will ask you if you want to share it with friends select yes. Then it will ask you if you want to share it to kinectshare.com, select yes. The achievement will unlock after it is finished uploading.

I'm Famous 5
Share with KinectShare.com
After choosing an instrument you can record a video by selecting the button to the far right. After recording you have the chance to play it back. Do so and it will ask you if you want to share it with friends select yes. Then it will ask you if you want to share it to kinectshare.com, select yes. The achievement will unlock after it is finished uploading.

Glissando! 5
Perform a Keyboard Slide
This achievement seems to be one of those that can sometimes be hard to register. The requirement is basically to hit every key, from one side to another, in order, without stopping, inbetween 1 or 2 seconds. If you have carpet I found it easier to just run across your screen rather than to actually slide, just make sure you hit every key. If you have hardwood floor or tiles, put on some socks and try not to hurt yourself.

Play a Duo 10
Play a custom sound with a friend (primary player rewarded)
You will need to grab a friend for this one. When cycling through the instruments and sounds select a custom sound that you should have previously made using the microphone icon. Have a friend step in and the achievement will unlock instantaneously. No recording or even playing of the keys is required.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Glissando! If having problems registering with Kinect... I rolled a soccer ball across the keys and it worked.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
yea thats not a bad idea. I only had problems with it when my room was crowded and once i pushed everything to the side and had enough room i was able to do it easily. It seemed everything registered better. Thanks for the idea tho.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
MrZombieChicken

MrZombieChicken's Gamercard
I am really struggling with the slide. I moved all the furniture out of the way. I even stood the couch on it's side to make up more space and the $%@& last key on the right does not register most of the time. I tried the ball trick and it's a no-go as well. It's driving me bonkers because there is NOTHING impeding the keyboard on that side. I think I'll just give up.
MrZombieChicken is offline   Reply With Quote