PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Indiana Jones
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #1
slidecage

Question Well of Souls Treasure Help!!

Hey Guys,

I having hard time getting that one Treasure chest in Raiders of Lost Ark, Well of Souls Level It's this one here:

Treasure #7: After getting Marion back and leaving the entry room, cross over
to a spot where some stones and webs block a passage to a secret chamber.
Bust them down and enter. This part is tricky, and requires some precise
jumps. Use Marion, of course. The path is pretty obvious. Hop on the
first available railing, then hop right to the one on the next pillar before
it rotates all the way in, then quickly hop back to the left, then to the
right again, then ride it until you can reach the last one to the right, then
jump down to the Treasure.

Everytime Marion or whoever goes to 2nd spinning pillar she falls down, any suggestion on how to hang on safey without falling off?

Thanks
slidecage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:34 AM   #2
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
You have to immediately make the next jump before she runs into the wall, you can't hang there for more than a heartbeat. Its all about speed and timing.

Working On: Troy's Club and Knife in the Dark Tier One
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
fourinchestrong

fourinchestrong's Gamercard
i have discovered a "glitch" to get past the third handhold. Once you have made your first jump to the right, position the girl over to the right where just one hand in hanging onto the bar - make your next jump to right (this will give a little more time for the next jump) now INSTEAD of jumping back to left, which i was never able to do (spent about 1 hour trying) jump straight up.... (at the top of your jump move forward just a little bit) There is a small rectangular block that appears to just be part of the background but you can stand on it. Once you are up here, everything is pretty easy because you character will reset from this small landing if you fall. Just make the next jumps to the right is you got it, no worries if you fall because your character restarts from this ledge. It took 4 trys for me to get to the ledge and then 3 trys to get across the gap after spending all that time trying it the hard way. Hope this helps, once i got the artifact, got my 100% 2 days later. See ya for Lego Batman!!!
fourinchestrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
That's how I got it too - I just jumped straight up which left me stuck on a small ledge and then easily able to make the nest jump. It's a weird glitch but the pillars can occasionally be stood on.

jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #5
Pippers

Send a message via AIM to Pippers

Lil Pips's Gamercard
That was a great tip fourinchestrong. I was pulling my hair out on this one.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:56 AM   #6
Fafhrdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourinchestrong View Post
i have discovered a "glitch" to get past the third handhold. Once you have made your first jump to the right, position the girl over to the right where just one hand in hanging onto the bar - make your next jump to right (this will give a little more time for the next jump) now INSTEAD of jumping back to left, which i was never able to do (spent about 1 hour trying) jump straight up.... (at the top of your jump move forward just a little bit) There is a small rectangular block that appears to just be part of the background but you can stand on it. Once you are up here, everything is pretty easy because you character will reset from this small landing if you fall. Just make the next jumps to the right is you got it, no worries if you fall because your character restarts from this ledge. It took 4 trys for me to get to the ledge and then 3 trys to get across the gap after spending all that time trying it the hard way. Hope this helps, once i got the artifact, got my 100% 2 days later. See ya for Lego Batman!!!
You are awesome!

I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it.

Fafhrdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
Scelestus

RumJungleJuice's Gamercard
fourinchstrong, you are my personal savior!! Cheers, mate!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
biochem411

BIOChem 4one1's Gamercard
I wish I would have seen this post before working so long to master the timing!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
XLO
Banned User

XLO's Gamercard
Quote:

THANK YOU!!!

I tried it the other way for almost 2 hours and only made it to the top of the first pillar (first pillar, second pillar, back to top of first pillar) once! Out of shear frustration I come here to the forums looking for advice and discover this little gem of a post. I made it to the top brick piece you are talking about between the first and second pillar on like my 5th try. After that I just tried a couple of times to jump to the top of the second pillar handle (which was a little awkward because of the angle) but just like you said I would respawn at the top of the brick so it was no big deal.

Long story: I tried the conventional way for 2 hours and didn't even make half way across. I try it your way and 5 minutes later I have it! Thank you!
XLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #10
Xx1ooPERCENTxX

Xx1ooPERCENTxX's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks Man!
Xx1ooPERCENTxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #11
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
lmao, kudos for you, i beat it bout 3rd try and didnt waste more then a minute on it, this game is easy but time consuming
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
MrViPeRo

mrvipero's Gamercard
This is great! many thanks, after spending 3 hours to get it yesterday, and after reading this post today i got it in 2 min !! :-D
Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #13
Asyenna

Asyenna's Gamercard
Fourinchestrong, you saved me from madness. Great tip. Thanks a lot.

Asyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #14
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
thanks for the tip, got the treasure after reading this
Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
coachman1978

coachman1978's Gamercard
Very old post, but glitch still works got it today thanx

coachman1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #16
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was getting really pissed off with this, didn't try as long as some people before coming to look for help, maybe 10mins, took me a few goes to get on to the ledge but it worked in the end.

Thanks
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #17
Kipper

Brit Anime Fan's Gamercard
Thanks very much to fourinchestrong for sharing this tip. This is the worst of the timed jump treasures I have found so far. Very very frustrating, but your tip helped me get it in 5 mins. My kids and I love this game, but some of the difficulty spikes in it make me wonder what on earth the devs were thinking, it's supposed to be suitable for children to play. Anyway thanks again, only a few treasures left now.
Kipper is offline   Reply With Quote