PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mafia 2 > Joe's Adventures
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Slate McLeod

Slate McLeod's Gamercard
Easy way to glitch the Hypersonic and Jacked Jumper Achievements

If anyone is having trouble obtaining these two achievements I can show you how to easily glitch them so both will pop at the same time.
Just follow what the guys on this video do. Look about three minutes into the video. They did this on the PS3 but I can confirm I did this on the Xbox and it worked fine.
The car falls and gains a speed in excess of 450 mph popping the Hypersonic Achievement. The game also classes this as a massive jump so Jacked Jumper pops at the same time.
Just make sure you have started a mission with a timer on it. I used the one by Derek's office by the docks as this is fairly near to the access to the overhead highway. It took me 3 attempts to get it to work before running out of time but shouldn't be that hard. Of course once the achievements pop you will have to quit the game and restart to get out of the constant "fall" but hey, you will have the achievements

Slate McLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Epic Lou

Epic Louie's Gamercard
Where is the best place to do this at?
Old 12-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Slate McLeod

Slate McLeod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Lou View Post
As far as i know it only works in the one place and its over an area you cant get to on foot from below. Unfortuently I cant upload a map with the location but basically you drive on the highway over the dock area heading to the right (with the docks behind you) and keep looking for an area where there is a gap in the fence and only the concrete barrier protects you from going off the road, that is also over a grassy area of the map. It took me a while to find this spot as well. I had to keep watching the video and identifying landmarks and the drove slowly along the highway until i found a place that matched the location in the video. Should I manage to get a copy of the map uploaded I will post it here. I also used a police car to do this glitch but i guess any quite large vehicle would work. You basically rely on a lorry or truck coming up behind you and pushing you over the edge which can happen if your car is just balanced about right on the concrete barrier.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Slate McLeod

Slate McLeod's Gamercard
Here is the location of where to activate this glitch

Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #5
cptmorgemaker

cpt morge maker's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can anyone else make a video that one is the biggest POS ever and I can't can drive 10 ft in my game with out at least 10 cars coming head on

cptmorgemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #6
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
thats a neat glitch and doesnt appear too difficult to do. i bet its easier than getting that damn jump achieve legit! lol i hate that achieve!

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #7
LveMyBAYBEE
Banned User

LveMyBAYBEE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Lou View Post
Hey Lou, follow the guide on True Achevements for this achievement, I did it on my 1st try. If you have any questions you know where to find me.
LveMyBAYBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #8
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I got both achievements easily, but not the drifting one. Is there anyway to glitch that one?
neeker75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
For the jump one i used the car mentioned in the guide :

After you've completed the Supermarket mission, two side missions for Rocco will show up. Go start the leftmost one (right in the south section of the map), entitled Bet on That.

For the first part of the mission you follow the guy on foot, then in a car. When you get to the place where he stops, kill all the enemies then grab his car, a Delizia Grandeamerica. Go to the safe zone to finish the mission.

Now for the actual achievement. First and foremost, upgrade the car to level 3. Next you'll have to start a mission so you can actually gain points - I would suggest one close to the highway, like Wheels of Evidence. As a bonus, if you die/screw up the car, you'll go back to the checkpoint right before starting the mission so you can quickly try again.

Ok so do all that now go on the opposite side of the bridge the left side go full speed beeping like crazy once you hit the end of the bridge you will go flying and flip about 50 times. Eventually you will land on the train tracks safely and alive. I got over 1000 points on a jump lol.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
BradQuadeyHD

BradQuadeyHD's Gamercard
go these 2 achievements by doing that glitch but mine went different i just touched the middle fence and it threw me over the wall then bang both achievements that all achievements on joes adventures done just last 3 of jimmys then al 67
BradQuadeyHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #11
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyd46 View Post
For the jump one i used the car mentioned in the guide :

After you've completed the Supermarket mission, two side missions for Rocco will show up. Go start the leftmost one (right in the south section of the map), entitled Bet on That.

For the first part of the mission you follow the guy on foot, then in a car. When you get to the place where he stops, kill all the enemies then grab his car, a Delizia Grandeamerica. Go to the safe zone to finish the mission.

Now for the actual achievement. First and foremost, upgrade the car to level 3. Next you'll have to start a mission so you can actually gain points - I would suggest one close to the highway, like Wheels of Evidence. As a bonus, if you die/screw up the car, you'll go back to the checkpoint right before starting the mission so you can quickly try again.

Ok so do all that now go on the opposite side of the bridge the left side go full speed beeping like crazy once you hit the end of the bridge you will go flying and flip about 50 times. Eventually you will land on the train tracks safely and alive. I got over 1000 points on a jump lol.
What are you talking about? The part of the guide you referenced is for the "Hypersonic" achievement. There is nothing at the end of the bridge is get your car airborne. IF you make it down the bridge driving the wrong way at full speed, you are greeted by a wall at 180 mph and death.

Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
kickblocker

Kickblocker's Gamercard
i was on the complete other side of the map and just fell through and got these achievements within a minute or so. and i didnt even want to fall through the map, it was an accident
kickblocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #13
Mr Matty
Banned User

Wave 0 Of Horde's Gamercard
Cant you just use the jimmys vendetta glitch ? registers as 395 mph and over 3k of jump ?
Mr Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Matty View Post
Cant you just use the jimmys vendetta glitch ? registers as 395 mph and over 3k of jump ?
no it doesn't work on this ive tried. you cant even fall through the shop window.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
II MO 3 II

II MO 3 II's Gamercard
I can confirm that the above post with the video and the map does work, I just got both hypersonic and jacked jumper achievements, took me about 20 mins to do but it definitely works.

Working on:

Ncaa Football 07 (905/1000)
Mx vs. Atv Untamed (590/1000)
Need For Speed Prostreet (835/1000)

100% Completed:

Rainbow Six Vegas
Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4

NHL 2K6 , NHL 07
MLB 2K6
EA Sports Fight Night Round 3
Madden NFL 06. Madden NFL 07,
Madden NFL 08
Top Spin 2, NBA Live 06

II MO 3 II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #16
EVIL NOCTURNE

EVIL NOCTURNE's Gamercard
a lil tough but ive done it on my 3rd try. Thanks

EVIL NOCTURNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
it was tough but I got it. I crashed my car and fell off with a broken engine and got both achievements lol

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:16 AM   #18
The Cripplers

The Cripplers's Gamercard
Once you're on the ledge is there a trick to get someone to hit you?
Everyone just turns into the other lane or drives by without touching me.

I actually got this just a few minutes after posting. I never did get hit. I left my car there, stole another and came back and when I smashed my original car I few up and over the divider to get it.

--------------------------------------------
Looking to boost: Dead or Alive 4, UFC 2009, UFC 2010, Saint's Row 2, Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, Midnight Club. Send me a message and/or FR if you want to boost any of these games.

Last edited by The Cripplers; 01-30-2011 at 01:21 AM.
The Cripplers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
ahhh thats sick, jacked jumper is sooooo bs!!
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #20
chester1986

CHESTER1986's Gamercard
dont think this works any more try 5 times copied the vid to a t it just disconects me from xbox live
chester1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:48 AM   #21
karlosthejackal

WiredJackal360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester1986 View Post
dont think this works any more try 5 times copied the vid to a t it just disconects me from xbox live
Can confirm this does still work done it yesterday & both achievements popped on way down
karlosthejackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #22
fresh fish 101

fresh fish 101's Gamercard
i will have to give this a try. thx for posting.

100% CLUB: Alan Wake - Battlefield: BC2 - Burnout: Paradise -
Deus Ex: HR - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Far Cry 3 - Hitman: Absolution -
LA Noire - Mafia II - Portal: Still Alive - Portal 2 - Prince of Persia: TFS -
Red Dead Redemption - Skate - Skate 3 - Sleeping Dogs

fresh fish 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:57 AM   #23
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: I got it with the Deliza by going around the freeway.

Last edited by Nevander; 05-27-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #24
x LeXXuz x

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyd46 View Post
Yep. I just took the Delizia Grandeamerica on the freeway and stepped on it. It's so damn easy with that car once you get used to it's handling and how to get through the curves the best way.

However you can use any sportscar you like. Just don't go over 120mph as the counter will switch to 'insanity' mode (or whatever it is called in the english version) and counts much slower compared to velocity mode @120mph.

With the DG it doesn't matter. It goes way over 140mph so the counter is going up like crazy.

Damn! I wish I had that beast in JV for grinding the 1000 miles achievo...

Last edited by x LeXXuz x; 06-04-2011 at 02:57 PM.
x LeXXuz x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Finally got this silly achievement after putting the game in draw for 3 months due to frustration .the true achievement way worked for me .just need all the wanted poster now and then I can start yet another game ..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:46 PM   #26
fuzz n ga

AR15 FUZZ's Gamercard
the glitch worked for me but i didnt have another car hit i just ended up driving over the barricade and got both but not at the same time i got jump one almost instantly then the velocity took a minute to build up
fuzz n ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:51 AM   #27
DaCameraMan

DaCameraMan's Gamercard
Ok, I got the Hypersonic achievement without the glitch. I chose the "Highway racing" mission. Instead of using the Ascot Bailey that you are suppose to race with, use the Delizia Grandeamerica. The route for the mission is the route you want to take, but as soon as you get on the long straight stretch, gun it! Your velocity points will shoot up fast. When you come close to a curve let off the gas a little. You want to stay moving and avoid coming to a sudden stop. Gun it again and avoid all cars. You can graze the barriers/walls, but don't let anything stop you. The faster you move and get it done the faster you will unlock the achievement.

Last edited by DaCameraMan; 09-02-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: spelling
DaCameraMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #28
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

You guys aren't going to believe this, but I first got the drift o daddy cause I guess I was in a drift when I forced myself overboard. Then I got the jump one, followed by hypersonic. I was in a cop car and just willed my way over the railing. This was the most awesome glitch ever. I am currently playing the dlc the way I want. All I have to do is knock out Jack of all trades and I don't have to think about a damn thing. Thanks a lot op.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote