PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A World of Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
SalTkilla1

SalTnutZ816's Gamercard
Broken DLC?

No matter what I've tried, I cant get the DLC to load. I've erased and redownloaded the game and DLC multiple times, cleared my cache, deleted all old save files for the game....Can anyone tell me a way to fix it? Inbox me if so please.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
You do know you have to choose to start a new game from the main menu and go from there right? It doesn't come up as an option on the main menu...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
VGJ Sam

VGJ Sam's Gamercard
I ran through the re-downloading as well before I realized that you had to start a new game, then get to the DLC......

I also really like this game, and hope that they will continue to add DLC, or a new game all together!!!
VGJ Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
SalTkilla1

SalTnutZ816's Gamercard
I know that I have to start a new game, ive heard that "fix" 1000 times, my problem is that the game freezes at the load screen after I do start the game, it never unfreezes no matter what I do or how long I wait.